BY KISS #78 in False Lashes

Kiss has introduced a market-first everEZlashes that comes complete with patent pending Application Strings.  Ever tried applying eyelashes but became frustrated when they didn’t position correctly? Only to remove them and keep trying again? Kiss everEZlashes with patent pending Application Strings allow for a perfect application every time! Kiss lashes come in a variety of styles that are perfect for everyday wear, to a formal evening event. They are a must-have for bridesmaids and of course – the bride! To Use: Simply apply glue to the lash base and let set for 30 seconds, holding both sides of the lash with the string applicators, and place on the eye-lid along the natural lash line. Allow to set and apply lashes to second eye. Once completely dry, hold & squeeze lashes firmly between thumb and index finger, push in lashes and gently grab one end of string, pulling away. Do the same to the second eyelash.  Both lashes have a perfect fit! Kiss everEZlashes retail for $3.99 and are available at CVS, Walgreens and Walmart stores nationwide. For more information and how to videos, visit EverEZlashes.com. see more...

Kiss Ever EZ Lashes
  • "I am so grateful that I picked to receive the "Something Blue" VoxBox because I would have never discovered this ggreat product!" in 37 reviews
  • "The length of these lashes is amazing and are so real this is the first time I have ever used lashes so it took me a little bit to get use to them but I do have to say they are amazing." in 37 reviews
  • "I have to say that I actually love these fake eyelashes because they are easy to apply and they look very natural and very beautiful I love the thicker set in 01 for a sexy sultry look !" in 32 reviews
  • "I've always been in love with long/full eyelashes but I'm absolutely horrible at applying false eyelashes which unfortunately leaves me to my own." in 29 reviews
  • "I never tried putting on falsies being before was just a damn hassle til I found the ever ez lashes.They were very easy to apply and look natural,I love them some much now that im hooked on buying some more from the kiss brand." in 27 reviews
Kristen W.
Griffin, GA
If you have no experience applying false lashes, but want to learn, start with these. I began using them a few months ago and they are incredibly easy to apply. They give added length and volume, but they still look natural and not over the top. After using the EverEZ lashes for a few months, I can now apply regular strip lashes with little to no problems. They are also easy to find , budget friendly, and great quality.
hannah o.
Columbia, MO
I love these lashes. For the low price point, these are great options. they are very flexible and easy to fit to your own eye shape. They come with glue as well, which is very handy and helpful. although i do feel some lashes at a higher price do work better, these are great quality for the price you are paying and i don't always need to wear expensive lashes.
Olivia N.
Love how easy it is to apply these. Just need to do a quick trim to fit your eyes then put the glue on and attach then remove the string. The string is what makes the whole process so easy. You use it to help position the falsies. And voila! I've perfected my falsies time game in under 2 mins!
Crystal B.
In love with false lashes. Kiss everEZlashes are wonderful . I use kiss for all my lashes products. I recommend this product to first time users. It gives a natural look and it is also easy to apply. So if you're a beginner and want to go for a natural look everEZlashes Is the way to go.
Amber L.
Pelham, AL
I love these lashes! They are an absolute fave! They are very inexpensive (about $5). They mimic mink lashes. A pair last me about a week ( I never take them off) and you can sleep in them! They look very realistic and doesn't look like drug store lashes. I highly recommend these!
Ashley N.
Vacaville, CA
Love these lashes. I use these in my kit and clients love them! The packaging is slim, and also can be closed so it's sanitary. These lashes are so easy to apply the band is thin, so they are very natural looking. I get mine from Walmart, and Walgreens. I believe these were $5-$7
Nicole M.
Madera, CA
I love these lashes! What bargain price 2sets of strips an applicator and adhesive glue! Lashes are so natural feeling. Soft! I was able to reuse a few times, but these lashes were harder to clean than other brands and lost their shape. I would recommend this product to anyone
NatasJah H.
Kiss lashes are some of my favorite to use, they look natural enough to be your eyelashes with mascara piled on and dramatic enough to look like you have that cat eye shape and fullness. I have been wearing Kiss lashes since I started wearing false lashes and they are a go-to
Sherri B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Kiss ever ez lashes are just that...easy! They are easy to apply and look great when they are on! These do not come with lash glue so be sure to pick some up. The easy angle applicator wasn't easy for me to use. My fingers did the job just fine though. I would purchase again!
Kyla W.
78253
If you want that $300 eyelash extension look by paying 5% of the price, go buy this. This brand has the most beautiful, long lasting lashes ever. Super easy to apply, you can reuse them for about 2-4 times and they look super natural. Definitely a big purchase of mine.
Glenys M.
Boston, MA
Do these come with the glue. Or I have to buy it separate?
Amber M.
Hollidaysburg, PA
Whats the best way to put on lashes? I have tried many times with nice and costume lashes and it always turns bad....
Morgan B.
Coral Springs, Florida
I have only used these lashes once before and they stayed on perfectly. I had them on for an hour. How long would they last if I kept them on longer than an hour?
Teisha S.
Brooklyn , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would you honestly chance these on your wedding day? I always have a fear of losing a lash and I'm not sure I want to sacrifice quality for cost....Would you?
Megan W.
Sparks, NV
I had a pair of these before and personally I thought it was harder to use the red strings to apply them. What do you guys think? do the strings make it easier or harder for you?