Add a Photo

By Kiss

#8 in False Lashes
Kiss has introduced a market-first everEZlashes that comes complete with patent pending Application Strings.  Ever tried applying eyelashes but became frustrated when they didn’t position correctly? Only to remove them and keep trying again? Kiss everEZlashes with patent pending Application Strings allow for a perfect application every time! Kiss lashes come in a variety of styles that are perfect for everyday wear, to a formal evening event. They are a must-have for bridesmaids and of course – the bride! To Use: Simply apply glue to the lash base and let set for 30 seconds, holding both sides of the lash with the string applicators, and place on the eye-lid along the natural lash line. Allow to set and apply lashes to second eye. Once completely dry, hold & squeeze lashes firmly between thumb and index finger, push in lashes and gently grab one end of string, pulling away. Do the same to the second eyelash.  Both lashes have a perfect fit! Kiss everEZlashes retail for $3.99 and are available at CVS, Walgreens and Walmart stores nationwide. For more information and how to videos, visit EverEZlashes.com.
Photos (46)
Emm F.
Emm F.

Looks amazing - almost natural but better. Works better than more expensive competition. Great feel - not too heavy!
joan v.
joan v.

This Lashes Are Really Good Easy To Apply And Reuse If You Take Care Of Them Really Impressed With Kiss Lashes Wich I Dont Buy Everytime But Ya Their Are Good Easy To Find In A Drugstore Or your Beauty Supply Store
Bridget F.
Bridget F.
Huntington, NY

I love this product! It's a great value for the price, easy to use, and I will definitely be repurchasing it!
Glenda E.
Glenda E.
Edinburg, Tx

These lashes are pretty good! Not bad for being a drug store item! They last a good time, I love these especially during Halloween
Khadijah H.
Khadijah H.

I put them on my friend for an putting and it was a bit of a hassle to get started. The glue given works really well! You have to do a bit of work to get it to blend with your real lashes.
Nida Q.
Nida Q.

My all time favorite lashes these are this is one the best and popular brand!!! You can get any type of eyelashes from this brand and they will suit any eye shape and any eye color and will go with any eye look!!! This is a must have if you want your eyes to pop! And your makeup to have that good professional look to it! Love all the lashes type and love this brand! 👌🏼👌🏼
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Madera, CA

I love these lashes! What bargain price 2sets of strips an applicator and adhesive glue! Lashes are so natural feeling. Soft! I was able to reuse a few times, but these lashes were harder to clean than other brands and lost their shape. I would recommend this product to anyone
Trai H.
Trai H.
Baltimore, MD

I used this product. The lashes were not to long and the cut was a good fit. They looked very natural too
Lizbeth R.
Lizbeth R.
Dickson, TN

I loveeeee these eyelashes they look so natural and not so exaggerating as others! I buy these all the time!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Orlando, FL

Love love love these lashes they are not too crazy but not to simple it gives you the right look without looking too fake. they really open up the eyes and if you struggle with putting them on, it comes with and applicator to help you get them in easier.
Glenys M.
Glenys M.
Boston, MA

Do these come with the glue. Or I have to buy it separate?
Tiera S.
Tiera S.
Oct. 5, 2012, 3:04 p.m.
glue comes in the pack
Amber M.
Amber M.
Hollidaysburg, Pa

Whats the best way to put on lashes? I have tried many times with nice and costume lashes and it always turns bad....
Marie S.
Marie S.
Sept. 28, 2012, 5:47 p.m.
Here a blog post I did about application of falsies - http://www.reeracoma.com/2012/07/do-you-yearn-to-possess-openworldwide.html here is a video on how to put on eyelashes - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_c0LI-gr64 Practice, practice. don't be discouraged about not getting it the first time!
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Coral Springs, Florida

I have only used these lashes once before and they stayed on perfectly. I had them on for an hour. How long would they last if I kept them on longer than an hour?
Paloma S.
Paloma S.
Oct. 1, 2012, 3:52 p.m.
i kee them on for all day
Teisha S.
Teisha S.
Brooklyn, NY

Would you honestly chance these on your wedding day? I always have a fear of losing a lash and I'm not sure I want to sacrifice quality for cost....Would you?
Katelyn P.
Katelyn P.
Sept. 29, 2012, 9:34 p.m.
I would try them out a couple times before my big day to see how well they last. That's the only way you'll know if they're trust worthy.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Sparks, NV

I had a pair of these before and personally I thought it was harder to use the red strings to apply them. What do you guys think? do the strings make it easier or harder for you?
Chantal W.
Chantal W.
Oct. 14, 2012, 8:02 a.m.
i agree it would be much easier if the red string wasnt attached to em
123...567