Add a Photo

By Kiss

#5 in False Lashes
Kiss has introduced a market-first everEZlashes that comes complete with patent pending Application Strings.  Ever tried applying eyelashes but became frustrated when they didn’t position correctly? Only to remove them and keep trying again? Kiss everEZlashes with patent pending Application Strings allow for a perfect application every time! Kiss lashes come in a variety of styles that are perfect for everyday wear, to a formal evening event. They are a must-have for bridesmaids and of course – the bride! To Use: Simply apply glue to the lash base and let set for 30 seconds, holding both sides of the lash with the string applicators, and place on the eye-lid along the natural lash line. Allow to set and apply lashes to second eye. Once completely dry, hold & squeeze lashes firmly between thumb and index finger, push in lashes and gently grab one end of string, pulling away. Do the same to the second eyelash.  Both lashes have a perfect fit! Kiss everEZlashes retail for $3.99 and are available at CVS, Walgreens and Walmart stores nationwide. For more information and how to videos, visit EverEZlashes.com.
Photos (45)
Yvonne R.
Yvonne R.
Knoxville, TN

I received these in a Voxbox and I have to say they are a great product. They are easy to apply and the lashes look good. I get a lot of complements when I wear them. I have purchased them a few times since trying them out.
Carmela C.
Carmela C.
Chandler, Az

I never wear false lashes because they are usually so difficult to apply. With this product, I had no problems. Totally pleased!
maya p.
maya p.
Wake Forest, NC

I purchased at my local walmart, great natural look but make sure you apply before eyeliner and use enough glue !
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Clifton, CO

It took me a little while to get the hang of using falsie, since I am new to them. After watching a video review, I realized they are reusable if you use an adhesive remover. I practiced with one pair, just in case I demolished them, and after a few tries, it was a piece of cake. I saw an interesting video that showed a unique way, use a flat angle brush and apply a thin layer of glue to the lash line. It makes application easier and cuts time in half!
Emily H.
Emily H.
Macomb, MI

This was the first time I had tried false eyelashes, and it went so much easier than expected!! First off yes, it comes with a glue that is easy to apply because it has a long stick for ease in spreading it on the lash. One thing that I really enjoyed was that it came with VERY clear instructions on how to apply them (i.e. wait time and how to put them on). They even came with a little tweezer to help and put them on. To me this was an all in one kit! If your looking for easy to use false eyelashes this is a definite must try brand!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
The Village, OK

Kiss lashes are a great value for a great product! They last all day long (I've worn mine for 12 hours without any problem), they're easy to apply, and have a great variety of natural and dramatic lashes. These specific ones come with an applicator and adhesive that has a wand. The applicator grabs the lashes and makes it easier to apply closer to the lash line. I love that the adhesive has a wand (versus tube glue). The only issue I had was that the adhesive was difficult to open and close. I eventually got the hang of it. I suggest slowly "wiggling" the top off. The first time I pulled it off I flung glue all over myself!
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Sylvania, GA

These were so easy to apply thanks to the included tweezers, will be buying again!
Haley D.
Haley D.
Maryville, TN

I love these lashes. I snip off about three clumps and glue them to the outside of my eye. They look gorgeous and are easy to apply. They are reusable, so they last forever.
Tara M.
Tara M.
Covington, KY

I received these in my something blue voxbox! I have used KISS lashes before. I honestly use Salon Pro and Eylure as my go to lashes. I have worn these for two days now... I love how lightweight they are. Easy to put on. I wear false lashes almost every day. Love the little tool that came with it. I threw a coat of mascara on them and went about my day. They are still holding strong 10 hours later! I used the glue that came in the package which is something I never do. I am pleased to say that my overall experience with these are fantastic. To each their own though!
Glenda E.
Glenda E.
Edinburg, Tx

These lashes are pretty good! Not bad for being a drug store item! They last a good time, I love these especially during Halloween
Glenys M.
Glenys M.
Boston, MA

Do these come with the glue. Or I have to buy it separate?
Tiera S.
Tiera S.
glue comes in the pack
Amber M.
Amber M.
Hollidaysburg, Pa

Whats the best way to put on lashes? I have tried many times with nice and costume lashes and it always turns bad....
Marie S.
Marie S.
Here a blog post I did about application of falsies - http://www.reeracoma.com/2012/07/do-you-yearn-to-possess-openworldwide.html here is a video on how to put on eyelashes - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_c0LI-gr64 Practice, practice. don't be discouraged about not getting it the first time!
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Coral Springs, Florida

I have only used these lashes once before and they stayed on perfectly. I had them on for an hour. How long would they last if I kept them on longer than an hour?
Paloma S.
Paloma S.
i kee them on for all day
Teisha S.
Teisha S.
Brooklyn, NY

Would you honestly chance these on your wedding day? I always have a fear of losing a lash and I'm not sure I want to sacrifice quality for cost....Would you?
Katelyn P.
I would try them out a couple times before my big day to see how well they last. That's the only way you'll know if they're trust worthy.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Sparks, NV

I had a pair of these before and personally I thought it was harder to use the red strings to apply them. What do you guys think? do the strings make it easier or harder for you?
Chantal W.
Chantal W.
i agree it would be much easier if the red string wasnt attached to em
123...567