Add a Photo

By Kiss

#42 in False Lashes
Kiss has introduced a market-first everEZlashes that comes complete with patent pending Application Strings.  Ever tried applying eyelashes but became frustrated when they didn’t position correctly? Only to remove them and keep trying again? Kiss everEZlashes with patent pending Application Strings allow for a perfect application every time! Kiss lashes come in a variety of styles that are perfect for everyday wear, to a formal evening event. They are a must-have for bridesmaids and of course – the bride! To Use: Simply apply glue to the lash base and let set for 30 seconds, holding both sides of the lash with the string applicators, and place on the eye-lid along the natural lash line. Allow to set and apply lashes to second eye. Once completely dry, hold & squeeze lashes firmly between thumb and index finger, push in lashes and gently grab one end of string, pulling away. Do the same to the second eyelash.  Both lashes have a perfect fit! Kiss everEZlashes retail for $3.99 and are available at CVS, Walgreens and Walmart stores nationwide. For more information and how to videos, visit EverEZlashes.com.
Photos (49)
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Griffin, GA

If you have no experience applying false lashes, but want to learn, start with these. I began using them a few months ago and they are incredibly easy to apply. They give added length and volume, but they still look natural and not over the top. After using the EverEZ lashes for a few months, I can now apply regular strip lashes with little to no problems. They are also easy to find , budget friendly, and great quality.
Clarissa M.
Clarissa M.
Granville, Ny

This was the first time I've ever worn eyelashes , and I loved them ! I cant speak to how easy they were to put on , because I don't even know if I had the correct technique , but they stayed on all night through dancing even though I was sweating, and they never budged. I even forgot I had them on after a few minutes! They looked so natural my friends didn't believe that I was wearing any !
Doris J.
Doris J.
Canton, MS

I absolutely LOVE these eyelashes! I wear eyelashes every single day and I always get so many compliments on them! Most people think they're my very own! I like to use the dark glue with them.. (It looks like a thin line of eyeliner on top of the eyes.) The key is to place the lash between the skin and the hairline. That way, it looks like it's growing out of your skin!
hannah o.
hannah o.
Columbia, MO

I love these lashes. For the low price point, these are great options. they are very flexible and easy to fit to your own eye shape. They come with glue as well, which is very handy and helpful. although i do feel some lashes at a higher price do work better, these are great quality for the price you are paying and i don't always need to wear expensive lashes.
Em G.
Em G.
Toronto, Canada

I think it has been somewhere around 5 months now I have been wearing these everyday. No other lashes Ive found are quite as enjoyable as Kiss lashes. I think I have tried around 3 different styles of these and its a same fit thats easy to apply all around. Love these and will continue to wear everyday until i am over this big eyelash look.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Hi Nella, NJ

I have a REALLY hard time putting on false eyelashes, but I love the look. I had pretty much given up at this point. I was skeptical to try these, because the tool looks strange. However, they turned out great! I watched a YouTube application video which helped a lot. I will definitely be using these in the future!
Olivia N.
Olivia N.

Love how easy it is to apply these. Just need to do a quick trim to fit your eyes then put the glue on and attach then remove the string. The string is what makes the whole process so easy. You use it to help position the falsies. And voila! I've perfected my falsies time game in under 2 mins!
Crystal B.
Crystal B.

In love with false lashes. Kiss everEZlashes are wonderful . I use kiss for all my lashes products. I recommend this product to first time users. It gives a natural look and it is also easy to apply. So if you're a beginner and want to go for a natural look everEZlashes Is the way to go.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Bessemer, Al

I love these lashes! They are an absolute fave! They are very inexpensive (about $5). They mimic mink lashes. A pair last me about a week ( I never take them off) and you can sleep in them! They look very realistic and doesn't look like drug store lashes. I highly recommend these!
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Vacaville, CA

Love these lashes. I use these in my kit and clients love them! The packaging is slim, and also can be closed so it's sanitary. These lashes are so easy to apply the band is thin, so they are very natural looking. I get mine from Walmart, and Walgreens. I believe these were $5-$7
Glenys M.
Glenys M.
Boston, MA

Do these come with the glue. Or I have to buy it separate?
Amber M.
Amber M.
Hollidaysburg, PA

Whats the best way to put on lashes? I have tried many times with nice and costume lashes and it always turns bad....
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Coral Springs, Florida

I have only used these lashes once before and they stayed on perfectly. I had them on for an hour. How long would they last if I kept them on longer than an hour?
Teisha S.
Teisha S.
Brooklyn, NY

Would you honestly chance these on your wedding day? I always have a fear of losing a lash and I'm not sure I want to sacrifice quality for cost....Would you?
Megan W.
Megan W.
Sparks, NV

I had a pair of these before and personally I thought it was harder to use the red strings to apply them. What do you guys think? do the strings make it easier or harder for you?
123...567