BY KISS

Kiss has introduced a market-first everEZlashes that comes complete with patent pending Application Strings.  Ever tried applying eyelashes but became frustrated when they didn’t position correctly? Only to remove them and keep trying again? Kiss everEZlashes with patent pending Application Strings allow for a perfect application every time! Kiss lashes come in a variety of styles that are perfect for everyday wear, to a formal evening event. They are a must-have for bridesmaids and of course – the bride! To Use: Simply apply glue to the lash base and let set for 30 seconds, holding both sides of the lash with the string applicators, and place on the eye-lid along the natural lash line. Allow to set and apply lashes to second eye. Once completely dry, hold & squeeze lashes firmly between thumb and index finger, push in lashes and gently grab one end of string, pulling away. Do the same to the second eyelash.  Both lashes have a perfect fit! Kiss everEZlashes retail for $3.99 and are available at CVS, Walgreens and Walmart stores nationwide. For more information and how to videos, visit EverEZlashes.com. see more...

Kiss Ever EZ Lashes
  • "I am so grateful that I picked to receive the "Something Blue" VoxBox because I would have never discovered this ggreat product!" in 37 reviews
  • "The length of these lashes is amazing and are so real this is the first time I have ever used lashes so it took me a little bit to get use to them but I do have to say they are amazing." in 37 reviews
  • "Kiss products are the best selling lashes on the market today....I use them all the time and they have different varieties of styles....me myself I like the more dramatic look....reasonably priced and easy to apply...just a little of the glue it comes with and tweezers....you are good to go. I recommend this product even to my friends and family. My sisters come to me to get their lashes done and I use kiss brand." in 33 reviews
  • "I have to say that I actually love these fake eyelashes because they are easy to apply and they look very natural and very beautiful I love the thicker set in 01 for a sexy sultry look !" in 32 reviews
  • "I've always been in love with long/full eyelashes but I'm absolutely horrible at applying false eyelashes which unfortunately leaves me to my own." in 29 reviews
NICOLE 🦅.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Review for: Kiss Ever Ez Lashes more...
The bigger the better when it comes to false lashes! I love their products Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes

I use black eyelash glue to apply on my lashes and that makes it look like I have eyeliner on! Very easy to apply snd not noticeably fake!
Tristan S.
Review for: Kiss Ever Ez Lashes more...
Love love love these💓 easy to apply, hate the applicator, I just use my own pair of tweezers. Doesn’t bother your eyes AT ALL, and I love in particular the 01 KISS style they have more than the SHY KISS style, the shy I find rips very very easily.
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
Review for: Short Combo, Everezlashes Duo, Double, Kiss Ever Ez Lashes, Medium Combo more...
I love the lashes I can use the individuals or the 30 triple lashes they're amazing like if you're going to go out to a wedding or something they're awesome also looks so natural the flirts are amazing they look very very natural they're really pretty and I love them
KayLeigh L.
Review for: Double more...
These are the ultimate scam. I thought I couldn’t apply falsies for a YEAR because these are so difficult to work with. I highly recommend spending an extra $5 and getting Ardell. I cannot even explain the excruciating difficulty I faced with everything about this product. The band is so thin and unable to shape to your eye. They never do form after several uses. The lashes themselves are very short and I’m not sure what they are suppose to do. I’ve tried these and others and I can apply any other lash but these.
Marcia G.
Center Point, AL
I went and got my lashes done at a spa and the lady cut off my natural lashes when she trimmed the falsies.... I was so mad I've used every eyelash serum since and they a growing back just very slowly. I won't go anywhere to get then done again every since I came across these ever ez lashes. I have no con.
1.easy to apply
2.don't have to cut them to fit
3. They have the perfect arch
4.didn't have to curl them
5 they come with the most perfect lash applicators
6.they are reusable
Sherri B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Kiss ever ez lashes are just that...easy! They are easy to apply and look great when they are on! These do not come with lash glue so be sure to pick some up. The easy angle applicator wasn't easy for me to use. My fingers did the job just fine though. I would purchase again!
Brenna C.
Rochester
Review for: Double more...
Ok, to start these are my go to lashes....there fairly cheap and just as good as quality as the other brands. I buy mine at Walgreens but you can get them at pretty much any drug store. My were only $6. If your looking for a cheap eyelash that’s still decent quality.... I would recommend these!
Christine R.
Tacoma, WA
Kiss Ever EZ Lashes
I found these Kiss lashes on a random Walgreens trip. I wasn’t having a lot of luck with other lashes. I was having to trim others down and they didn’t look natural. My natural lashes aren’t very full or long. These Kiss lashes are just what I was looking for. They also come with a handy applicator, which I enjoy using more that my fingers or tweezers!
Raeshuna C.
Arlington, TN
Review for: Everezlashes more...
I received these lashes in my Bride-To-Be voxbox, and I was excited to try them. The strings looked interesting to me, but I found in application, that they didn't work for me (the strings, not the lashes).

Pros:
The lashes aren't heavy at all. These lashes feel so natural on the eye and give a slightly more glammed up appearance. You could easily wear these lashes everyday, as well as for special occasions.

The lash glue that comes with the lashes is pretty darn good. I've used Lash Grip before and while that worked, I like this kind of glue better. I don't have to put my glue on the back of my hand or on the lash tray and use a brush to put the lash on the band. Not only does that take too long, but I can't touch up my lashes with it like I can the Kiss adhesive. Great job.

The lash glue doesn't pull up a lot of eyeliner either. Another great point with this glue is that if you remove your lashes, you won't have that much to pick off of the band. The drying time is fast on the glue so you don't have to wait that long (I waited at least 15 seconds per band) and it stuck onto my lashline like a charm.

The lashes make my lashes look fuller, which I like for days when I'm not wearing eyeshadow, but I want to play my eyes up more.

Cons:
The applicator strings. I understand the idea behind this, but the strings made it harder for me to put on my lashes. I did try two-three times with the strings before I just said forget it and pulled them out. I then applied my lashes with my trusty Tweezerman tweezers and I was on with my day. This is a personal con for me, but I'm sure that others may have had success with the applicator strings.

I would recommend these to anyone wanting to try out these lashes. I suggest putting on one lash with the string and one without to see which method you prefer the most. For me, that was the easiest way to test the applicator strings.
Lindsey L.
Center , TX
I've tried many styles of lashes from different brands and also from kiss but these are by far my favorite. They are slightly glamorous while natural if that makes sense. For instance they look great with both type of make up looks and I highly recommend these lashes to anyone
Glenys M.
Boston, MA
Do these come with the glue. Or I have to buy it separate?
Amber M.
Hollidaysburg, PA
Whats the best way to put on lashes? I have tried many times with nice and costume lashes and it always turns bad....
Morgan B.
Coral Springs, Florida
I have only used these lashes once before and they stayed on perfectly. I had them on for an hour. How long would they last if I kept them on longer than an hour?
Teisha S.
Brooklyn , NY
Would you honestly chance these on your wedding day? I always have a fear of losing a lash and I'm not sure I want to sacrifice quality for cost....Would you?
Megan W.
Sparks, NV
I had a pair of these before and personally I thought it was harder to use the red strings to apply them. What do you guys think? do the strings make it easier or harder for you?