BY KISS

Kiss Ever Ez False Lashes Double Pack Kpd04 56735 with Adhesive and Applicator
  • "My second & last VoxBox a couple years ago I received 2 packs of these lashes, Luster Now toothpaste, Q-Tips Precision Tips & a few other things. I love how easy it is to apply them. they look so real, noone can tell the difference. Can even wear them if you have contacts & they come with an applicator too. Everything I give my stamp of approval & high recommendations! Influenster is awesome! " in 92 reviews
  • "I wanted lashes that look natural and these look natural! As long as you put them on correctly and use a good glue they look great 👍🏽 makes your lashes look much longer and fuller without them looking too dramatic" in 18 reviews
  • "I wear these lashes every day and they are so comfortable. I love that they don't poke into my eyes or cause me any discomfort. The applicator makes them super easy to put on as well! I buy these all the time! " in 12 reviews
Laura F.
New Albany, IN
Great false eyelashes for the money. Honestly not the best ones on the market but when you're in a rush and need to pop by the drugstore quickly these little guys will suffice! I used them for a party and they lasted all night however definetly got bent the heck out of shape when I slept in them. Which obviously I shouldn't have done but sometimes a girl is just to tired to take her face off.
Michelle T.
Davis, CA
These lashes are so natural and fluffy! I recently lost a bunch of lashes due to lash extensions and these are amazing! They’re wispy and the band is thin and light weight. I love applying them underneath my natural lashes for a seamless look.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Really like these lashes, they give me fullness without making me look like a street walker which is a fine line when wearing falsies. The also feel pretty natural and not very irritating, I think that is due to the thin band.
Shannon N R.
Bud
False lashes are the absolute best. Learning to put them on takes time. Learning your shape of eye and cutting the lashes to fit perfect. I've used many lashes, but kiss has those flirty but friendly looks to them. They always pull the look of any makeup together. Honestly, if you haven't tried lashes your missing out. Having a thin band also helps with the heaviness and having that natural look.
Ashley H.
Upland, CA
These lashes look really nice. the band is sort of, floppy which makes them semi hard to apply.. but will not deter me from buying again. Nice wide lashes to fill my entire lash line (big eyes)
very inexpensive & purchased at walmart.
great lashes for the price!
Jodi A.
Kaneohe, HI
These lashes were my favorite. Easy to work with and were complementing to my eye shape. The applicator and adhesive aren't very good. I usually end up throwing away the adhesive and applicator and just used my DUO glue and tweezerman tweezers.

I would recommend these lashes to others. They're worth buying.
Meredith L.
I love these lashes. I love how long and feathery they are. The band is what makes them perfect. A very think elastic band makes them so comfortable and they are light weight so I ALMOST forget I am wearing them. However, the adhesive is trash so don’t even waste your time with it.
Lizbeth R.
Bethlehem
I rate this 5 stars cause the lash are very pretty and they look natural. The packaging is nice cause it has a clear covering. This product is very good and cheap. I bought my at Walmart and Kmart. I recommend you to buy them cause they have natural looking.
Elizabeth R.
Draper, UT
These lashes are nothing fabulous but they do the trick for a simple look. After I started using real hair lashes I had a hard time using synthetic lashes. They just dont look as pretty and dramatic. I would rather use a different brand
MAKEUP😍 S.
Coweta
Loved the lashes. Easy to apply and so full. Would recommend you to buy these. They are long lasting lashes. I purchased mine from walmart. Very great falsey for the price. I only paid $2.99 for mine. I would definitely buy this again.
Charl L.
Are these suitable for everyday use??
Kayla R.
I have thin lashes. I wanna try false lashes but I'm not sure. Are they easy to take off? Are they worth it?
Stephanie B.
Scranton, SC
I'm a newbie at putting false eyelashes on. Can someone suggest what the best glue or adhesive is to use and a few pointers on the easiest way to put them on. Thanks alot!
Shea H.
Canton, GA
Ok so I am not a false lashes type person. A friend told me I should start with cheap ones to see how I feel about them first. What are your thoughts on this brand?
Chelsea M.
I've been using mascara for a while and I've began to notice my eyelashes are coming out and becoming thin, does anyone recommend falsies?