BY KISS

Kiss Ever Ez False Lashes Double Pack Kpd04 56735 with Adhesive and Applicator
  • "My second & last VoxBox a couple years ago I received 2 packs of these lashes, Luster Now toothpaste, Q-Tips Precision Tips & a few other things. I love how easy it is to apply them. they look so real, noone can tell the difference. Can even wear them if you have contacts & they come with an applicator too. Everything I give my stamp of approval & high recommendations! Influenster is awesome! " in 92 reviews
  • "I wanted lashes that look natural and these look natural! As long as you put them on correctly and use a good glue they look great 👍🏽 makes your lashes look much longer and fuller without them looking too dramatic" in 18 reviews
  • "I wear these lashes every day and they are so comfortable. I love that they don't poke into my eyes or cause me any discomfort. The applicator makes them super easy to put on as well! I buy these all the time! " in 12 reviews
Sarah B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love the thin lash band on these. I have to use non latex glue due to allergies and prefer a tinted type. Anyway, these wore great for about 8 hrs. In the heat of an August wedding. They were comfortable but started peeling later in the evening on the outer right corner.
Laura F.
New Albany, IN
Great false eyelashes for the money. Honestly not the best ones on the market but when you're in a rush and need to pop by the drugstore quickly these little guys will suffice! I used them for a party and they lasted all night however definetly got bent the heck out of shape when I slept in them. Which obviously I shouldn't have done but sometimes a girl is just to tired to take her face off.
Samantha S.
Jacksonville, FL
Really like these lashes, they give me fullness without making me look like a street walker which is a fine line when wearing falsies. The also feel pretty natural and not very irritating, I think that is due to the thin band.
Bianca P.
Bethel
These were my very first false lashes. They were much easier to apply than I thought they would be. Just trim, apply lash glue, wait :30 seconds and apple to your kid. Comfortable and messy. The #3 looked very natural. They seem a little thinner than a lot of the other false lash styles out there but it works for me bc they look more like real lashes. I go with a thicker pair when I am dressing up.
Jodi A.
Kaneohe, HI
These lashes were my favorite. Easy to work with and were complementing to my eye shape. The applicator and adhesive aren't very good. I usually end up throwing away the adhesive and applicator and just used my DUO glue and tweezerman tweezers.

I would recommend these lashes to others. They're worth buying.
Meredith L.
I love these lashes. I love how long and feathery they are. The band is what makes them perfect. A very think elastic band makes them so comfortable and they are light weight so I ALMOST forget I am wearing them. However, the adhesive is trash so don’t even waste your time with it.
Michelle T.
Davis, CA
These lashes are so natural and fluffy! I recently lost a bunch of lashes due to lash extensions and these are amazing! They’re wispy and the band is thin and light weight. I love applying them underneath my natural lashes for a seamless look.
Elizabeth R.
Draper, UT
These lashes are nothing fabulous but they do the trick for a simple look. After I started using real hair lashes I had a hard time using synthetic lashes. They just dont look as pretty and dramatic. I would rather use a different brand
Sandra B.
Renton, WA
I really enjoy these lashes. I’m no expert but these are easy to put on, look natural and I’ve gotten tons of compliments while wearing them. These lashes can last three or four uses and are more than reasonably priced.
Mariah L.
Plainfield, IL
My fav brand of drug store lashes! Like the PUR lashes, they have multiple uses & just flourish!! They complete any look & are so easy to use. Kiss brand lashes are my absolute go-to! They're so inexpensive, as well.
Stephanie B.
Scranton, SC
I'm a newbie at putting false eyelashes on. Can someone suggest what the best glue or adhesive is to use and a few pointers on the easiest way to put them on. Thanks alot!
Charl L.
Are these suitable for everyday use??
Kayla R.
I have thin lashes. I wanna try false lashes but I'm not sure. Are they easy to take off? Are they worth it?
Catherine B.
Morganton, NC
Are these easy to apply? Do they have the adhesive included? Are they easy to apply for a beginner? Thank you!
Shea H.
Canton, GA
Ok so I am not a false lashes type person. A friend told me I should start with cheap ones to see how I feel about them first. What are your thoughts on this brand?