BY KISS #60 in False Lashes

Sherine A.
Las Vegas, NV
I've never been the type of person to use or like fake lashes but I had a holiday party last night and really wanted to try something different. I've watched tons of makeup videos and in all of them it seemed that the eyelashes really add a nice final touch, sooo I decided to go for it. I was looking at reviews online and saw that multiple people recommended this brand of false lashes for beginners, so I went and got them... and I'm so glad I did. I struggled a bit with putting them on at first and was ready to give up but after a few tries, I got them to work. They looked amazing!! and so natural looking too. I will definitely be buying them again and I am sure that after doing it a couple of times, putting them on won't be as difficult!
Shannon N R.
Bud
False lashes are the absolute best. Learning to put them on takes time. Learning your shape of eye and cutting the lashes to fit perfect. I've used many lashes, but kiss has those flirty but friendly looks to them. They always pull the look of any makeup together. Honestly, if you haven't tried lashes your missing out. Having a thin band also helps with the heaviness and having that natural look.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Really like these lashes, they give me fullness without making me look like a street walker which is a fine line when wearing falsies. The also feel pretty natural and not very irritating, I think that is due to the thin band.
JaKayla K.
I love kiss false lashes because they give a bold natural look in a way. When you use eyeliner and mascara with them, they really make your eyes pop. If you’re willing to try this product i would recommend it.
Ashley H.
Upland, CA
These lashes look really nice. the band is sort of, floppy which makes them semi hard to apply.. but will not deter me from buying again. Nice wide lashes to fill my entire lash line (big eyes)
very inexpensive & purchased at walmart.
great lashes for the price!
Jodi A.
Kaneohe, HI
These lashes were my favorite. Easy to work with and were complementing to my eye shape. The applicator and adhesive aren't very good. I usually end up throwing away the adhesive and applicator and just used my DUO glue and tweezerman tweezers.

I would recommend these lashes to others. They're worth buying.
Faith N.
Milaca, MN
Simple. And cheap. With how much money I spend on makeup I don't need to drop a bunch on these falsies. They work perfect for a night and don't destroy my real lashes!
Meredith L.
I love these lashes. I love how long and feathery they are. The band is what makes them perfect. A very think elastic band makes them so comfortable and they are light weight so I ALMOST forget I am wearing them. However, the adhesive is trash so don’t even waste your time with it.
Lizbeth R.
Bethlehem
I rate this 5 stars cause the lash are very pretty and they look natural. The packaging is nice cause it has a clear covering. This product is very good and cheap. I bought my at Walmart and Kmart. I recommend you to buy them cause they have natural looking.
Elizabeth R.
Draper, UT
These lashes are nothing fabulous but they do the trick for a simple look. After I started using real hair lashes I had a hard time using synthetic lashes. They just dont look as pretty and dramatic. I would rather use a different brand
Charl L.
Are these suitable for everyday use??
Kayla R.
I have thin lashes. I wanna try false lashes but I'm not sure. Are they easy to take off? Are they worth it?
Stephanie B.
Scranton, SC
I'm a newbie at putting false eyelashes on. Can someone suggest what the best glue or adhesive is to use and a few pointers on the easiest way to put them on. Thanks alot!
Shea H.
Canton, GA
Ok so I am not a false lashes type person. A friend told me I should start with cheap ones to see how I feel about them first. What are your thoughts on this brand?
Catherine B.
Morganton, NC
Are these easy to apply? Do they have the adhesive included? Are they easy to apply for a beginner? Thank you!