BY KISS

3 Pieces;Kit Contains: 1 Pair Of Eyelashes, Adhesive, Lash Applicator,;Easy-Angle Applicator,;Latex-Free Glue,;24 HR Hold see more...

• i heard so much good things about these lashes! Adelaine ...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
kiarrah r.
Portland, OR
in love with these lashes!!!!!!!!! hands down some of the best drug store lashes and it's $10 for 5 pairs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's $1 per eyelash!!!!!! i like to get mine from Wal-Mart cause there it's $9.50 so less than a dollar per lash.  Amazing.
Amber H.
Sewell, NJ
These are the perfect everyday lash! I tend to wear lashes everyday, and these are my go to. They are long and fluffy enough to give your makeup that pop it needs, but also not over the top where you can’t where them without a full face of makeup. They are super easy to apply, and the band doesn’t fall apart so I’m able to get a few uses out of them.
Amy S.
These are my favorite lashes ever!! I’ve tried expensive ones and cheaper ones, but these are perfect. They have a thin band so they aren’t heavy. They have a natural look, but are longer at the outer edges so they still look glam. And they are such a great price!! I’ve been able to reuse each pair up to 20 times with the right care. I’ve repurchased these many times! And these are the lashes I always recommend!!
Isaac O.
Shelton
I adore the look that these lashes give you. I bought mine at Wal-Mart in a 5 pack. The tool they provide with to help guide and help you is a wonderful tool and I personally enjoy it. These lashes are super full and fluffy. Although they don't give me as much o b f a lifted look as I would like they are still very pretty.
Paige W.
Carrollton, TX
I usually buy these in five packs, these are great natural looking but full lashes. Easy to apply, and they make your lashes look super voluptuous, and add a more glam look.
Michelle H.
Portland, ME

My favorite lashes! I do not have to cut them. They fit my eyes and look amazing. I always get asked if they are my natural lashes. They give your eyes the pop needed! They can be worn up to 3-5 times if cleaned. I would definitely recommend it to everyone!
Daniela H.
usa
My sister pit these eyelashes on me once because she had gotten the big pack and I really liked them. They aren't dramatic so if that's what you're looking for, look into other ones besides these.
rosa v.
p o box 3414 porterville, ca
Great lashes. Has a very thin clear band. Easy to put on. They are affordable too. They can be stacked on for fuller lashes. They look very natural. I do recommend them
anasacha A.
Olympia
These are one of my favorite everyday lashes, they are so pretty and natural looking. I used to wear these everyday through out high school. I would buy the 5 pack from walmart and they are so inexpensive for such a quality lash. I will continue to use this product.
Blair B.
Bracey
The best lash brand ever!!! The glue holds up well, the applicator you receive makes it easy to apply lashes. These are great for someone who is just learning to put on lashes because these are super easy to work with and affordable.
steffi b.
i heard so much good things about these lashes! Adelaine Morin, a beauty guru on Youtube, loves these lashes! is the band too thick?