BY KISS

Heather S.
Basye
I have always used Kiss Products. I have used Kiss products since I was a little girl. It's easy to and very little mess. It has met my expectations. It was definitely very affordable. I would buy again for. It felt good on my skin and not too much
Allison G.
Anderson, SC
I really like these nails. There are so many other colors and options to choose from. And your not committed to it, and they are very inexpensive. Press n stick for an evening out, or apply a little nail glue to last for the weekend. Cheaper than the salon and no damage to your nails.
Karina S.
Doral, FL
kiss es una de mis marcas favoritas de uñas postizas. Son fáciles de aplicar y tienen un color muy natural. Son de mediana duración pero perfectas si las usas para ocasiones especiales. no son incomodas de usar y son muy económicas.
Marisol O.
mesa, AZ
Kiss nails are pretty nice but they don't last that long on maybe like two days then they start to look all bad but it is great for one night just in case you have a party to go or dinner then this would be great i woulx buy them again just for a special day.
Kassandra  R.
Chula Vista , Ca
These nails are great for a special occasion and you don't have the time to go to the salon ! Their perfect they actually look like their professionally done ! With a very affordable price
Ashley T.
Alhambra, CA
This actually isn't bad at all. I think that these stay on for a good 3 days. If you're looking for a temporary nail item, I high suggest this one.
Rebecca R.
These are the best stick ons I have tried, they stay a long time but I noticed when I file them a lot of it peels off farther than it should.
Lindsay B.
Methuen, MA
These are cute, but don't last very long - two days tops. Wish they stuck on a bit better and lasted the 7 days that the box says they can do.
Angela J.
Portland, TN
If you want stick-on nails that look like you just came from the nail salon, Kiss is your product. Kiss is the leader in press on nails!
Katie M.
La Fayette, GA
Nails are my passion. I rarely use fake nails because they interfere with my work, but I love the idea of custom fit false nails.