suggested searches

20%

2 star

20%

1 star

I like kiss nails I like how they have a natural look to them if I could improve this product it will be for them to last longer I was very satisfied with these nails they where very easy to apply I would definitely buy again and I recommend these nails.
I just absolutely love these nails! They are very easy to apply however I do suggest using a different nail glue than the one provided in the packaging because it dries out quickly and doesn't hold as well as others. The nails themself look natural, last up to 2 weeks, and leave no damage to your real nails, plus the price is affordablee. I would definitely recommend these to someone who is a nail fanatic like myself 💅❤😊...
I didn’t use this particular length but I’m figuring it’s all the same. I always liked to get these for special occasions growing up. My mom hated these because she always had to help me put them on and she thought the glue was too messy. The nail sizes were either too big or too small so the nails never exactly fit my own nails.