BY KISS

Kiss Acne Cover & Control Cream Foundation NC10 see more...

Sabrina M.
Killeen
I honestly have tried this and it has light to medium coverage. I have combination skin (meaning my t zone area is quite oily but everywhere else is really dry) and acne prone skin so all I have to say is that this is a very light product, like you barely even notice that it's on your face but it doesn't cover big blemishes so I would recommend getting this if you have little to no acne
Teisha S.
Brooklyn , NY
Not as full coverage as I expected but still a good coverage level. There are only about 10 shades but if you can find a match this is a very good cream foundation plus concealer at a great price! Oh did I mention that this foundation covers and treats acne. Several products in one and less than $10.
Robin W.
This made my holiday so memorable I am now a lifelong fan of this I don't wear 20 but I do wear natural 40 and it is wonderful kiss please don't ever stop making this because I am now a life long customer in fan of this this is my favorite product for 2015
Kara C.
Bowling Green, KY
This is my go to product for powder. I live the cover girl powders. I don't wear this exact shade but it still stands.