MakeupEye MakeupFalse EyelashesKiss
Corset Lash Couture Triple Push-up Collection

Kiss Corset Lash Couture Triple Push-up Collection

Corset lash style features voluminous, layers of lashes with curled ends. Triple Design technology delivers three lash designs in one strip for enhanced volume, length and eye-lifting curl every time. Cruelty free.

I Am in need of strip lash recommendations! I’ve recently gotten very into it and only have one pair they are called corset I forgot which brand. Thank you in advance !!Kiss Corset Lash Couture Triple Push-up Collection?
What are your favorite drugstore lashes ..?
What’s the easiest way to put them in I take an shout to put them in
Start your review of Kiss Corset Lash Couture Triple Push-up Collection!
How would you rate this product?
Mrs. Kanisha D.
Jacksonville, FL
Kiss Corset Lash Couture Triple Push-up Collection uploaded by Mrs. Kanisha D.
Kiss Corset Lash Couture Triple Push-up Collection uploaded by Mrs. Kanisha D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
There are some eyeshadow looks that just demand a dramatic lash! These strip lashes by KISS are super cute! They are shorter than the standard dramatic lash, but equally as full. When applied, they give a very wispy and flirty vibe. You get major volume and drama without the lash feeling heavy or looking like it’s weighing down your eye lids. These are perfect for those with a smaller face, eyes or petite frame. I love to see those 25mm+ mink lashes on Instagram, but in real life they look crazy on me. No, seriously. They are way too big for me. These Kiss lashes, however, give me that petite-sized dramatic effect and look amazing!
Shelby S.
Kiss Corset Lash Couture Triple Push-up Collection uploaded by Shelby S.
Ooo la la! I own at least one pair of every KISS Triple Push-up style, but Corset is my favorite of the collection. I love the longer lashes being incorporated throughout the entire lash strip rather than just being at the outer corner. These lashes are a little dramatic, but not overly long. They look great with high fashion looks and natural looks.
Elina N.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Kiss Corset Lash Couture Triple Push-up Collection uploaded by Elina N.
I might be leaving this under the wrong lash name however I believe it’s from the same collection (definitely Kiss lashes). The lashes I have used a ton are called Royal Silk! They are so fluffy and full and not overpowering at all! Super lightweight and great for any look, from glam to natural. #influenster #like #follow #makeup #mua #lashes #lashgame #kiss #kissproducts #kissbeauty #eyelashes #bluelips #hankandhenry
Hailey A.
Milwaukee, WI
Kiss Corset Lash Couture Triple Push-up Collection uploaded by Hailey A.
I usually never buy lashes, but here lately they've been my absolute favorite thing! I'm still experiencing but so far I'm absolutely loving this collection! I've found that there lash glue isn't the absolute best but it's gotten the job done. When I first started using lashes I could only apply them one time, but I've been able to use these at least 5 times before tossing them out. I would highly recommend especially if you're someone who is into makeup! Mascara is great, don't get me wrong but, with false lashes, they really make my eyes pop! I'm almost positive they'll make you're pop too :)
Bri C.
Kiss Corset Lash Couture Triple Push-up Collection uploaded by Bri C.
First time trying these drug store lashes and i absolutely love them! they’re fluffy and have a good lash band which i love and they’re easy to apply.
Jess D.
Kiss Corset Lash Couture Triple Push-up Collection uploaded by Jess D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Beautiful, but a bit bulky. These are slightly uncomfortable to wear due to the large strip. They do look gorgeous on.
Raysa P.
Antioch, TN
Kiss Corset Lash Couture Triple Push-up Collection uploaded by Raysa P.
I absolutely loveeeeee these lashes!!! Look at the wow effect it gives my eyes. It definitely completes my look. They are a must!
Elida A.
plymouth ma
Kiss Corset Lash Couture Triple Push-up Collection uploaded by Elida A.
Purchased at: CVS
I love lashes and always buy several and from several brands, I recommend these wonderful lashes that I love. you can buy it and you will not regret using it often. I bought it a while ago and it remains perfect even after using it several times, leave it with a beautiful look that you will rock.
Kutie M.
Saint Paul , MN
Kiss Corset Lash Couture Triple Push-up Collection uploaded by Kutie M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love wearing this pair of kiss lashes from Walmart. It’s so comfortable and soft. Although I wish they were a bit more dramatic.
Jannelly B.
Edinburg, TX
Kiss Corset Lash Couture Triple Push-up Collection uploaded by Jannelly B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Absolutely obsessed with this style! Super full super cute! The perfect subtle dramatic lash anyone and everyone could have. I use them for going out and for my makeup looks on ig and they show up amazing !
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hannah C.