BY KISS

Bring the Salon Home®. Kiss Complete Salon Acrylic Nail Kit Includes: White Tips. Natural Tips. Sculpture Nail Forms. Apple Fresh Acrylic Liquid Masking Formula Just a few drops masks the potent odor of Acrylic Liquid. see more...

• I am a nail fanatic. I want to start doing acrylics and blog abou...5 Answers
  • Can anyone tell me if you can get the acrylic mas... Be the first to answer!
  • Do you need any machine to use with this one? Does it look natur...2 Answers
Naomi O.
Bronx
I LOVE the KISS Acrylic Kit. It beats going to the nail salon and spending over $45 for a simple full set or a fill. I bought it from a CVS in Lower Manhattan  for about $21 but I stopped by my local/nearby beauty supply where I can get the SAME item for $15.00. I find it easy to use, an excellent setting time for the acrylic product. I love to stock up on the  Kiss Complete Salon Acrylic Nail Kit for whenever I do nails.
Yearby B.
New Orleans , LA
This product would be awesome if i actually knew what i was doing, i did find assistance through you tube, but i wish directions would have been more clearer. I got my kit on sale, but otherwise 15.00 is worth it if you have a steady hand. If you believe you can complete the challenge i totally recommend
Destiny R.
Phenix City, AL
If you love getting your nails done, but dont like spending money for them then you should definitely get this kit, if you know what to do. It comes with everything you need and you can get many uses out of it. I have been using Kiss products to do my nails for a while now and I love it. Kiss Complete Salon Acrylic Nail Kit
Divya A.
Easy to use, no bubbles, with perfect easy to use little brush. I love this little kit. With practice with the right liquid to powder ratio you'll get a beautiful set at home. I bought this kit at a local beauty supply store. I would buy it again because it's affordable and lasts for two weeks before it starts lifting.
lemon b.
Salisbury, MD
This product I have purchased 3 times. Great product if you know what and how to do it. My practice made perfect the second time around. Love how it adds the apple fragrance drops to help eliminate the liquid acrylic smell. Would recommend.
Jennifer L.
Las Vegas, NV
I actually bought this at Sally's. Very easy to use come to the instructions and the Box comes with everything that you need to have a full set of acrylic nails.
Tara S.
Mineral Wells, TX
I love this product! I got it for a really great price, and did my first manicure by myself very easily! The instructions were easy to follow, which helped me do it for the first time with no problems! It comes with everything you need to do your very own manicure. There re different nail types to choose from, white top and natural top, primer, powder, bonding liquid, file/buffer, cuticle stick, and nail glue. I feel like I'm leaving something out lol. I did my manicure in less than an hour, and my nails dried very quickly, which was amazing! I personally love the smell of a fresh manicure! I am very happy with this product! I will definitely be buying it again when I run out, which could be a while, because it comes with a good amount of product in each thing, so I feel like it'll last for a long time! This is definitely a must have if you don't want to pay $50 plus to get a manicure. You save a ton of money, and you get everything you need with very helpful instructions!
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Kiss is one of my favorite brands when it comes to nails. They have such
a wide variety of products to make your nails look amazing. You can
find their products at just about any store that sells nail products.
Their products are also cheap and great quality. Kiss is a brand I love,
use, and trust.Their acrylic kit is just amazing.
You can get salon nails at home for cheap. These are great quality and I highly recommend them!
Christine M.
Manassas, VA
This nail kit has made my life. I am a nail biter and so I am really insecure about my nails and how they look. I just cannot get them to grow out. But by applying these nails, it adds confidence and they stay AND last. You might be skeptical but I would recommend because it is easy to use, apply, and you have control over how they look without having to spend a lot of money at a nail salon
Tanisha'Marie J.
Grand Jct, CO
I've been using this system for almost a year now , it's so much better than the nail products at Sally's and it's only $6 ! One set of nails will last me a month . It comes with everything and it's easy to use ! I haven't been back to a nail salon since I discovered it !
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
I am a nail fanatic. I want to start doing acrylics and blog about it. IS THIS KIT WORTH THE MONEY? And time?
Julia P.
Chickamauga, GA
I've always wanted to try acrylic. Is this a good kit for beginners?
Emma D.
Martinsville, NJ
Does it come with an acrylic brush? Also how long does it last? The bottles look small and I don't want to waste my money when I can just stick to the full size nail stuff I have.
Thaynara M.
Tigard, OR
Do you need any machine to use with this one? Does it look natural?
Amanda K.
Perry, NY
How well does this work? Is it just as good as going to the salon? I'm looking for more options to get mine done. Me looking to not spend so much.