BY KISS

Bring the Salon Home®. Kiss Complete Salon Acrylic Nail Kit Includes: White Tips. Natural Tips. Sculpture Nail Forms. Apple Fresh Acrylic Liquid Masking Formula Just a few drops masks the potent odor of Acrylic Liquid. see more...

• I am a nail fanatic. I want to start doing acrylics and b...5 Answers
  • how long do they stay on for?3 Answers
  • I've always wanted to try acrylic. Is this a good kit for...3 Answers
Kady H.
Delaware, AR
I love this kit! I don’t have to pay to get my nails done anymore😭I’m so happy I found a cheap alternative that looks the same😍I did my nails yesterday, but I will update this post and let you know how long they stay on!
_

UPDATE: my nails are still on! I wanted to change the color so I filed the polish off and re painted and they still look great😍
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
This kit has all you need to get acrylic nails! It’s great and easy to apply . The down side to this is that the brush is really hard to work with because it’s a little too thick and not shaped right. The nail tips are also different the clear tips aren’t really as clear. When I apply these I see lifting easily occur with the nail tips . I’ve put these one twice now and they come off like on the second or third day sadly.
Mallory S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I am not a professional nail tech, so this product is great and accessible for those who are looking to try acrylic. I cannot compare the product to those of professional use, but it does a decent job for my skill level. The kit contains everything needed for a set of nails, but the acrylic is clear making it harder to see the product and application than would another color. Overall I enjoy using this product.
Michele S.
Southgate, MI
I absolutely love the kiss acrylic nail kit, it definitely beats going to the salon spending $45, and sometimes even ending up disappointed. Seeing this at walmart really inspired me to start doing my own nails, and I have. This kit has everything you need & if you decide to buy extras that would be a bonus! I love doing my own nails, this kit saved my lifeeeee!!! These pink nails were my first ever doing them on my own and they aren’t bad at all to me, I’ve now done my nails multiple times and practice makes perfect & my nails are sure getting there!
Yearby B.
New Orleans, LA
This product would be awesome if i actually knew what i was doing, i did find assistance through you tube, but i wish directions would have been more clearer. I got my kit on sale, but otherwise 15.00 is worth it if you have a steady hand. If you believe you can complete the challenge i totally recommend
Mira C.
Clinton
it's a great kit if you know what your doing and how you want your nails to be , but if you want the desired nails you would like to have to go to a professional, yeah they may be pricey but they know what their doing, if  you have pre-sharpened nails that you want then maybe use this kit , it's not a bad kit at all but if you know what your doing this kit is for you  if you don't just go to a pro or stick with glue on or press on or nail polish, not trying to be negative just my honest opinion
Morgan C.
Saint clairsville
Definitely recommend if you have an ideal of what to do with acrylic. The picture I posted was from the first try and they lasted 3 weeks. I decided to fill them again for a out of town trip to Alabama.
Esha A.
Rockford
I've used this a couple of times and was pretty satisfied each time. Great if you don't want to always go to the salon. I do think you should get an extra file, more coarse (100/100 grit). The monomer runs out quick too. Besides that it's great.
NAOMI O.
Bronx, NY
I LOVE the KISS Acrylic Kit. It beats going to the nail salon and spending over $45 for a simple full set or a fill. I bought it from a CVS in Lower Manhattan  for about $21 but I stopped by my local/nearby beauty supply where I can get the SAME item for $15.00. I find it easy to use, an excellent setting time for the acrylic product. I love to stock up on the  Kiss Complete Salon Acrylic Nail Kit for whenever I do nails.
Destiny R.
Phenix City, AL
If you love getting your nails done, but dont like spending money for them then you should definitely get this kit, if you know what to do. It comes with everything you need and you can get many uses out of it. I have been using Kiss products to do my nails for a while now and I love it. Kiss Complete Salon Acrylic Nail Kit
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
I am a nail fanatic. I want to start doing acrylics and blog about it. IS THIS KIT WORTH THE MONEY? And time?
Cheyenne M.
Brookville, IN
I just got this and I’m not 100% sure what the fresh apple acrylic masking liquid is for. Can someone please explain
Julia P.
Chickamauga, GA
I've always wanted to try acrylic. Is this a good kit for beginners?
sharay m.
how long do they stay on for?
Thaynara M.
Tigard, OR
Do you need any machine to use with this one? Does it look natural?

Amazon