MakeupNail CareFalse NailsKiss

The complete salon acrylic kit salon results gives you the supplies you need to create beautiful nails. Five complete applications are included with the kiss acrylic nail kit. With the kiss acrylic kit, you can bring the salon home. 24 white tips + 40...

do these actually work?
is this like mma?
is this like mma?
Start your review of Kiss Complete Acrylic Sculpture Kit-Starter Nail kit with Maximum Speed Nail Glue / Acrylic primer/Acrylic Liquid/Acrylic Powder/20 Natural Nail Tips/20 Nail Forms/Brush/Nail File and White Buff Block!
Destiny P.
Washingtonvle, NY
Kiss Complete Acrylic Sculpture Kit-Starter Nail kit with Maximum Speed Nail Glue / Acrylic primer/Acrylic Liquid/Acrylic Powder/20 Natural Nail Tips/20 Nail Forms/Brush/Nail File and White Buff Block uploaded by Destiny P.
Purchased at: CVS
Since pandemic I've been teaching myself how to do beauty things. I watched a few YouTube videos and gave nails a try. This kit has everything you need. It takes a little to learn but it isn't impossible. There's plenty to practice with and the price is so great. I would 100% recommend.
clarissa T.
San Jose, CA
Kiss Complete Acrylic Sculpture Kit-Starter Nail kit with Maximum Speed Nail Glue / Acrylic primer/Acrylic Liquid/Acrylic Powder/20 Natural Nail Tips/20 Nail Forms/Brush/Nail File and White Buff Block uploaded by clarissa T.
Purchased at: Target
This product is so easy to work with and it’s actually really good for the price. Definitely recommend using this if your trying to start off learning.
Kylah R.
Whitehouse, TX
Kiss Complete Acrylic Sculpture Kit-Starter Nail kit with Maximum Speed Nail Glue / Acrylic primer/Acrylic Liquid/Acrylic Powder/20 Natural Nail Tips/20 Nail Forms/Brush/Nail File and White Buff Block uploaded by Kylah R.
i do my own nails more than i get them professionally done. Sometimes they look a little messy but it doesn’t bother me too much, and they’re easy to fix
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
I really enjoy using this nail kit. It has everything you need to give yourself a manicure at home. Its so easy to use and my nails always turn out just like I got them done at the salon. They are long lasting and look beautiful. I would definitely buy this kit again. I recommend giving it a try. Salon worthy nails from home.
Leilah F.
Jonesville, LA
Kiss Complete Acrylic Sculpture Kit-Starter Nail kit with Maximum Speed Nail Glue / Acrylic primer/Acrylic Liquid/Acrylic Powder/20 Natural Nail Tips/20 Nail Forms/Brush/Nail File and White Buff Block uploaded by Leilah F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I did my step moms nails with this Bc I don’t rlly like fake nails lol. It’s was easy to get a bead and easy to apply. They came out rlly cute and she loves them.
Summer T.
Kiss Complete Acrylic Sculpture Kit-Starter Nail kit with Maximum Speed Nail Glue / Acrylic primer/Acrylic Liquid/Acrylic Powder/20 Natural Nail Tips/20 Nail Forms/Brush/Nail File and White Buff Block uploaded by Summer T.
Purchased at: Walmart
Nice set it’s really good I like how it got white or clear acrylic & I love KISS I would use it allThe times I love you kiss and kiss products like I said already but anyway I’m gonna use this all the time like I said I don’t know what else right thank you for letting me get this free I don’t see no price tag . White girl voice so excited don’t take that as being racist
Angie O.
It’s ok, not my favorite, if you’re just starting with acrylics its ok, it brings everything you would need & the price is reasonable,
member-47f55
Kiss Complete Acrylic Sculpture Kit-Starter Nail kit with Maximum Speed Nail Glue / Acrylic primer/Acrylic Liquid/Acrylic Powder/20 Natural Nail Tips/20 Nail Forms/Brush/Nail File and White Buff Block uploaded by member-47f55
I love these because it’s cheap and you can do it at home you can creat some cute nails I wouldn’t improve this product at all I would recommend this for sure!💅 I would definitely buy it again
Danita H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I've tried this kit two different times and I would never buy again nor would I ever recommend it to anyone. With all the different options out there today there are way better ways to do your nails at home rather than using this. It's hard to spread, the brush it comes with is useless. The whole system is useless. And of course the smell is completly horrible, worse than going to a salon. Will never ever buy again.
Jenna R.
LeMars
Kiss Complete Acrylic Sculpture Kit-Starter Nail kit with Maximum Speed Nail Glue / Acrylic primer/Acrylic Liquid/Acrylic Powder/20 Natural Nail Tips/20 Nail Forms/Brush/Nail File and White Buff Block uploaded by Jenna R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I suck at doing my own acrylic but this kit made it much easier! i have done multiple sets with this and i loved it!Kiss Perfect French Acrylic Sculpture Kit
Ask a question to the Influenster community...