BeautyNailNail CareKiss

The complete salon acrylic kit salon results gives you the supplies you need to create beautiful nails. Five complete applications are included with the kiss acrylic nail kit. With the kiss acrylic kit, you can bring the salon home. 24 white tips + 40...

How do you make them last like normal salon acrylics?
do these actually work?
is this like mma?
Start your review of Kiss Complete Acrylic Sculpture Kit-Starter Nail kit with Maximum Speed Nail Glue / Acrylic primer/Acrylic Liquid/Acrylic Powder/20 Natural Nail Tips/20 Nail Forms/Brush/Nail File and White Buff Block!
Manon D.
toulouse
Kit parfait pour une débutante ! Très complet et facile d’utilisation, il permet de faire de très jolies poses. Je recommande sans hésiter
Marie F.
royan
J’adore leur petit quitte hyper pratique à utiliser franchement je recommande
J’adore leur petit quitte hyper pratique à utiliser franchement je recommande
Je’Niqua L.
Detroit , MI
Kiss Complete Acrylic Sculpture Kit-Starter Nail kit with Maximum Speed Nail Glue / Acrylic primer/Acrylic Liquid/Acrylic Powder/20 Natural Nail Tips/20 Nail Forms/Brush/Nail File and White Buff Block uploaded by Je’Niqua L.
Been getting back into practicing my nails. Thought I’d try this product again since I now know how to lay acrylic better.. had the same outcome as before. This product didn’t last 2-3 days before my nails started popping off also added glitter on top.
Destiny P.
Washingtonvle, NY
Kiss Complete Acrylic Sculpture Kit-Starter Nail kit with Maximum Speed Nail Glue / Acrylic primer/Acrylic Liquid/Acrylic Powder/20 Natural Nail Tips/20 Nail Forms/Brush/Nail File and White Buff Block uploaded by Destiny P.
Purchased at: CVS
Since pandemic I've been teaching myself how to do beauty things. I watched a few YouTube videos and gave nails a try. This kit has everything you need. It takes a little to learn but it isn't impossible. There's plenty to practice with and the price is so great. I would 100% recommend.
Ashley K.
Stockbridge, MI
Kiss Complete Acrylic Sculpture Kit-Starter Nail kit with Maximum Speed Nail Glue / Acrylic primer/Acrylic Liquid/Acrylic Powder/20 Natural Nail Tips/20 Nail Forms/Brush/Nail File and White Buff Block uploaded by Ashley K.
I love this nail kit! It’s easy to use and conveniently located in most stores. It’s great for beginners, but it also it would help if you had someone to help with your less dominant hand. I would buy again!
Chika A.
Kiss Complete Acrylic Sculpture Kit-Starter Nail kit with Maximum Speed Nail Glue / Acrylic primer/Acrylic Liquid/Acrylic Powder/20 Natural Nail Tips/20 Nail Forms/Brush/Nail File and White Buff Block uploaded by Chika A.
I think this product worked out very well, but seeing as that the only parts I used where the tips brushes and acrylic monomer it worked good, I had to go and purchase items from other companies cause I didn’t find everything I wanted in this kit
Clarissa T.
Santa Clara, CA
Kiss Complete Acrylic Sculpture Kit-Starter Nail kit with Maximum Speed Nail Glue / Acrylic primer/Acrylic Liquid/Acrylic Powder/20 Natural Nail Tips/20 Nail Forms/Brush/Nail File and White Buff Block uploaded by Clarissa T.
Purchased at: Target
This product is so easy to work with and it’s actually really good for the price. Definitely recommend using this if your trying to start off learning.
Kylah R.
Whitehouse, TX
Kiss Complete Acrylic Sculpture Kit-Starter Nail kit with Maximum Speed Nail Glue / Acrylic primer/Acrylic Liquid/Acrylic Powder/20 Natural Nail Tips/20 Nail Forms/Brush/Nail File and White Buff Block uploaded by Kylah R.
i do my own nails more than i get them professionally done. Sometimes they look a little messy but it doesn’t bother me too much, and they’re easy to fix
Emma B.
Cary, NC
Kiss Complete Acrylic Sculpture Kit-Starter Nail kit with Maximum Speed Nail Glue / Acrylic primer/Acrylic Liquid/Acrylic Powder/20 Natural Nail Tips/20 Nail Forms/Brush/Nail File and White Buff Block uploaded by Emma B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
The Kiss Complete Acrylic Sculpture starter kit is amazing for beginners! It is very simple to use for those who don’t have much experience with nails. It is affordable, lasts a while and can be found is most stores! I would definitely recommend for those who want to learn how to do nails!!
Julie S.
Ames, IA
Kiss Complete Acrylic Sculpture Kit-Starter Nail kit with Maximum Speed Nail Glue / Acrylic primer/Acrylic Liquid/Acrylic Powder/20 Natural Nail Tips/20 Nail Forms/Brush/Nail File and White Buff Block uploaded by Julie S.
Purchased at: Amazon
It’s a great product! Comes with a lot of stuff and easy to use if you know how to do nails of course! #nails #nailart #influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...