BY KISS

Applies Like Polish. Ultimate bond. Professional manicure products. Hydroquinone-free For use with all full cover nails, tips and wraps. . see more...

• Best tip for applying brush on? It never seems to make my nails s...1 Answers
  • It's not so good right ? I would rather use crazy glue. And you ?2 Answers
Tracy K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this product s I had split my nail pretty deep. I couldn't clip it and was worried it would catch so I purchased some fake nails and this brush on glue at Wal-Mart. It stayed on until my nail was long enough to cut, approx 2 weeks. My natural nails aren't long. I took a regular clippers and trimmed the nail to keep it the same length as the others. This was so easy to use. I am re-purchasing this product to use with more fake nails
Nashalys E.
Lehigh Acres, FL
One of my favorite nail glues to keep in my on the go bag. I like to use this glue for when my natural nail brakes a little i apply this to it and it stays on strong at least until the new nail grows i love it!
Jessica N.
The application is very easy and it's a very affordable nail glue. However it does not last very long so it's good for when you only want the nails to stay for a while and not be too damaging to the nails.
Taylor N.
Lubbock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easy to use! I can't believe I ever did those dumb squeeze bottles/tubes before I found this. I will always have this product!
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kiss is one of my favorite brands when it comes to nails. They have such
a wide variety of products to make your nails look amazing. You can
find their products at just about any store that sells nail products.
Their products are also cheap and great quality. Kiss is a brand I love,
use, and trust. The brush on glue applies smooth and even. The brush allows you to control the amount of  product and where the product is going. Plus, the dry time is very fast. These are great quality and I highly recommend them!
Stacey M.
APO, AP
I like using this nail glue when I feel the urge to apply fake nails. It doesn't go on too thick and brushes on easily like nail gloss. My only issue i have with it is that I sometimes find that I need to apply a bit more than needed in order for it to hold well. It isn't too expensive so I don't mind buying a few bottles at a time so I don't run out.
Joanne Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is pretty good but some figures will pop off. It doesn't happen that often but it's still very strong. It has a lot of product even though it's a small bottle. I would still buy again because of how easy the application is.
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just got this brush on nail glue to try and is my first time and I really love and not pricey at all and a great value and I got mine from dollar general store and I recommend to others to buy and use.
Bonnie R.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this nail glue for glueing broken nails back together. I know it sounds weird, but once the nails are all painted you can't even tell they were once broken! I saw it on a cutepolish YouTube video.
Tamara R.
Augusta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The application of this nail glue is my favorite. It's SO easy to use! However, it doesn't last long at all on my nails. I'm lucky if I can go a whole day without having to reapply false nails after using this glue. So disappointing!
Doreen M.
Mountain City, TN
It's not so good right ? I would rather use crazy glue. And you ?
Kayla W.
chandler, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best tip for applying brush on? It never seems to make my nails stick and I do it on both nail bed and fake nail...