BY KISS

Beautifully natural nails that look like you were born with. A french manicure with a half moon at the cuticle--a look so deceptive, they ll think they re your own. see more...

Kelly H.
Cullman, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kiss nails are my favorite for at home manicures! I got so many compliments when I would do these at home and come back to work because I didn't have time to go to the salon. The fade is actually realistic and as long as you don't get any air bubbles in your glue when applying these you'll be good to go.
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like these nails and I love how they're sheer and fade from the nail into the white tip. You can see the glue sometimes underneath and if you wash your hands a lot it makes them come off easier, but other than that I don't have any other complaints about them. They're the perfect short length and look really natural. Since I'm currently getting my bachelors in nursing, we aren't allowed to have nails while doing out clinicals, so I like to wear these during the week between clinicals and they work pretty well, definitely better than my nails looking ugly during the semester!
Marsha A.
Livermore, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The translucent nature of the stick on nails shows all of the imperfections in the glue placed underneath. I would recommend these in a pinch for someone in need of a quick fix for an event, if they are a solid color. The nails pop off quickly though, so I'd recommend not using your hands for the night.
Brenda G.
Mesa, AZ
If your in a bind and no nail salon has an opening them by all means go ahead and try them. They are very sheer and you can see all the glue bubbles underneath. I recommend coloring them in with your choice of nail polish or just buy one with color. I buy these for my 11 year old daughter.
Rachel J.
Madison, WI
These nails are pretty meh in my opinion. If you don't want to spend much money and only plan to wear them for one day, then they're fine. Otherwise I would not recommend. They're thin and look cheap.
Victoria W.
Really good if you don't want to spend a lot of money on a salon, but it definitely isn't salon-grade quality. Also, looks a little strange if your nail beds aren't that long.
Ashley S.
Stayton, OR
I really like Broadway nails. They have petite size too which are prefect for my nails. Perfect fit for any nails and size with a variety of colors and patterns.
kristy h.
Fresno, CA
Very good brand i use to buy these quite often they last a long time and look very natural on your fingers i love !