Kiss Broadway Nails Nude French Natural Deceptions Nail Kit, Short Length, Exposed, 28 Count

BY KISS

Delaney F.
Tifton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used these for a formal event once, the glue that they come with does not stick very well so I ended up using super glue. They made it through the event, but I had to be very careful not to hit them on anything. They were rather hard to apply in my opinion. Definitely a cheaper option to going to a salon though!
Christian H.
I used these while I was pregnant because I didn't want to sit in a nail salon with potent chemicals. They were a nice temporary solution to have manicured nails. They did last me about a week, which was all I needed nice manicured nails for. I probably won't repurchase again, just because all press-on nails can become costly for being so temporary, but overall they are worth the money if you're looking for a quick fix or solution.
Paige W.
I'm not one to buy press on nails, but these are thin and easy to apply. Because of the short size of the nail they are not bothersome. If you don't like the look they are easy to paint over.
Martha G.
Dalton, GA
I love this!!! It's easy to use and very affordable. It comes in handy when in an emergency and also has a great finishing look.
Obviously if I were to choose between salon nails and these the salon would win...but these nails are perfect for a special occasion. They do make your nails very brittle but any fake nail does. I have used these for homecoming and only one fell off.