Add a Photo

By Kiss

#2 in Press-on Nails

imPRESS Press-on Manicure is made with Revolutionary SafeHold™ Adhesive Technology which ensures nails stay on and eliminates damage to natural nails. More flexible than other artificial nails, imPRESS provides a comfortable fit and durable, lasting wear—twice as long as other press-on nails. A salon-perfect manicure that’s available in short or medium lengths and a broad selection of gorgeous colors, on-trend designs, and sparkling glitter styles—all with an ultra-gel shine! How to Apply: Select the correct nail size for each finger; tab side aligns with cuticle. Cleanse natural nails with enclosed prep pad. Peel off backing to uncover adhesive. Align nail with cuticle. Press down firmly in the middle, then firmly on each side of nail. Apply thumb nails last. To remove, just peel off from the side. imPRESS Press-on Manicure is available in the US for $5.99 – 7.99 at CVS, Kmart, Rite-Aid, Target, Walgreens and Walmart stores nationwide. imPRESS Press-on Manicure is available in Canada for $8.99 – 10.99 at Walmart, Target, London Drugs, Jean Coutu, Katz, Loblaws, and other major drugstores. For more information and how-to videos, visit. imPRESSmanicure.com. .

Photos (479)
leticia b.
leticia b.
Ceres, CA

I hated this product. They are cheap yes, but they don't last nearly long enough to even do a single thing. I tried them a few times and each time was a bad experience. I would much rather go for the kiss me glue on nails. If you want more for your money and want them to last. Other wise for a temporary thing these work.
Sara Z.
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ

These actually weren't too shabby at all for being stick on nails! They looked super cute. Lasted about a week before I had a few nails to replace, which is better than some of the other ones I've tried.
Hilary P.
Hilary P.
Newcastle, OK

I love these nails!!! Such cute designs and colors and make for a real quick manicure. Pretty inexpensive compared to what it's cost if you got it professionally done. I add a little nail glue to help them last even longer!
Kendra S.
Kendra S.
Port Arthur, TX

Very easy to apply and they look great ! Get tons of compliments on your nails !
Kennedy P.
Kennedy P.
Allen, TX

These come in a really cute packaging and the nails themselves are Hugh quality. However, I wish they came bare so they could be glued on. The sticky adhesive is utter crap in my opinion. These always pop off within hours. I may as well past my my nails myself.
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Bessemer, MI

I LOVE these. I don't use them very often.. mostly for last minute events, meetings, or interviews. But I really like to stick to the simple reds and pink colors. They're super easy to apply, and they stay on for me for about a week at a time.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Victoria, British Columbia

Absolutely loved these nails! I received these in an old influenster voxbox, and cannot believe that I did not review these before now. I absolutely LOVED these nails. I was nervous about using glue on my nails, but these nails don't come with glue. Simply match up the nails with your own for a proper fit, clean your nails with the cloth provided, peel off the sticker, pop on the nail and you are good to go! Absolutely loved these, and just stocked up on more for special events. I had never worn fake nails before using these, but really liked the experience. Easy to take off as well, simply rub nail polish remover along the edge of the nails and pry off with a cuticle stick. It can be a little bit painful, but my natural nails looked fine underneath. Will definitely use again.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.

I like these nails. They're very easy to apply and they last about 5 days. They have cute color selections. The only thing is that they are mostly made for people with longer nail beds. If you have short nail beds you will have to file them down or cut them.
Samantha s.
Samantha s.
West Palm Bch, FL

This are very pretty nails, many color choices many different sizes of nails. But they did not last that long 3 days max for me
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Tualatin, OR

I was not as impressed with these as I hoped. I had a hard time finding nails that fit mine, they all seemed really small or really big. The waterproof was great, very comfortable to wear but they did not last me the 7 days as advertised.
Sharmaine B.
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL

Dana H.
Dana H.
June 24, 2016, 12:21 p.m.
1-2 will probably pop off after 3-4 days, but theyre supprisingly durable. I usually sabe the extra nails to put another one on if one comes off pre-maturely. Wont damage your nails and there isnt glue like regular glue on. pretty flexible and wont chip! my favorite type of fake nails, so much cheaper than a manicure
Blanca C.
Blanca C.
Fairfield, CA

Did this product last long for you guys?
Karolina B.
Karolina B.
July 5, 2016, 12:03 p.m.
They are waterproof and I like putting these on in the summer and I swim a lot and they still stay on for about 2 weeks for me!
Annmarie D.
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ

Do these press ons work?
Jordyn M.
Jordyn M.
May 13, 2014, 12:48 a.m.
Yes! I love them much more then glue ons
Kassandra A.
Kassandra A.
Malakwa , BC

Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
May 20, 2014, 6:05 p.m.
For sure! So much cheaper than getting your nails done all the time, and they look just as good!
tabetha T.
tabetha T.
Muldrow, OK

I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
Sara R.
Sara R.
May 13, 2014, 7:51 p.m.
yes actually they are very easy to use. match up the nail and stick them on.

Join Now