Kiss® Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-on Manicure

based on 4326 reviews

imPRESS Press-on Manicure is made with Revolutionary SafeHold™ Adhesive Technology which ensures nails stay on and eliminates damage to natural nails. More flexible than other artificial nails, imPRESS provides a comfortable fit and durable, lasting wear—twice as long as other press-on nails. A salon-perfect manicure that’s available in short or medium lengths and a broad selection of gorgeous colors, on-trend designs, and sparkling glitter styles—all with an ultra-gel shine! How to Apply: Select the correct nail size for each finger; tab side aligns with cuticle. Cleanse natural nails with enclosed prep pad. Peel off backing to uncover adhesive. Align nail with cuticle. Press down firmly in the middle, then firmly on each side of nail. Apply thumb nails last. To remove, just peel off from the side. imPRESS Press-on Manicure is available in the US for $5.99 – 7.99 at CVS, Kmart, Rite-Aid, Target, Walgreens and Walmart stores nationwide. imPRESS Press-on Manicure is available in Canada for $8.99 – 10.99 at Walmart, Target, London Drugs, Jean Coutu, Katz, Loblaws, and other major drugstores. For more information and how-to videos, visit. imPRESSmanicure.com. .

Highlights
Angela S.
  • It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails. in 145 reviews.

• Deanna M.
  • I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on. in 120 reviews.

• Angel W.
  • These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :) in 110 reviews.

• Jillian H.
  • Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy. in 106 reviews.

• Diana R.
  • Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me). in 82 reviews.

0 character used

Add Picture
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Marjan S.

1 influenster found this helpful

Oh my goodness I am so surprised by these nails! I can't believe how much I like them! I just saw them in passing one day at CVS, and thought I would give them a try for when I'm in a mind and don't have time to get my nails done. I used press on nails all the time when I was a kid/preteen, but they have come such a long way- these are super thin, can't even feel them. I love that I don't need to apply glue, I just have to remove the film and they stick. I have had them on for two days so far with zero problems, I would've been happy with even just one day. I mean are they perfect? Do they look like a $50 manicure? No..They can look like plastic-y press on nails if someone is like examining your hand. But I just plan to use these from time to time and I think they look great for that- there's no shame in my game. I never have time to get my nails done.So i think this is perfect.

Dana T.

1 influenster found this helpful

I love this brand of press on nails. I often get compliments and questions about where I get my nails done - only to shock friends and family when I let them in on my press on nail secret. I enjoy the variety of sizes to get the best fit to each nail. I apply them using the adhesive pad already on the nail AND applying glue directly to my nail. That glue is sold separately...but it is the secret to long wear! Once applied, I get a solid week of wear. And that includes a normal week working in a veterinary clinic, doing dishes, and cleaning. If I trim the nails, I can then get an additional 3-5 days of wear after the first week. My only complaint is that they are a little too long for my preference. I'm used to them now, but I would prefer a shorter nail overall. But they can be clipped and filed shorter very easily - and with little damage to the nail.

Lori S.

1 influenster found this helpful

I got these as a sample in the mail and figured I would give them a try. Didn't know how well they would work, but the results SHOCKED me! They stayed on for 9 days!! The same pair!! Since then I have gone to my local Walmart and bought every single color and style they had. They're inexpensive and they work very well! I don't usually have my nails done, because I'm a bail bondsman and just don't have time to do it, but if you have two minutes to stick these things on your nails, definitely do it! They don't mess up your nails like acrylics, and they look so pretty while they're on! Super "Impress"ed with these! I'll definitely be buying lots more!! This picture was after 6 days of wear.

Rachel B.

1 influenster found this helpful

I love the fact that by choosing use these press on nails I can change up my manicure every day! They have a WIDE range of colors and bling to choose from and I'm absolutely obsessed. You get that "just came from the nail salon" look in like 5 minutes at the most. PLUS does any one else hate getting acrylic nails and the damage it causes to your actual nails after they come off? I DO. So this product has really been my holy grail for the past few months!
    The reason I didn't rate this 5 stars is because it says on the packaging that these nails last up to a week and I haven't found that to be true at all 😭 mine come off after two or three days but overall I love KISS press ons!!! ❤️

Fanila M.

1 influenster found this helpful

All i can say as someone who goes to a salon every two weeks to do a gel set at 35-45 dollars these press on nails are amazing!! Just so i can make sure i got the best out of these nails i added a little bit of nail glue. My nails feels very secure. I got these to last 10 days and then i change them do to growth! I do everything normal on a daily basis. Im a cna so i consistently wash my hand through out the day. I even got many compliments on them and get asked where i got my nails done. . . For a cheap drug store product these are really great and veey well worth it for me.They do not last very long if you dont use glue.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Tahira A.
    Tahira A.

are these any good? or do they flip off

4 answersJun 28 - 2015 - 5:37 a.m.
    Elizabeth R.
    Elizabeth R.

How do you get these to stay on? I've tried them and they fell off after 2 minutes!

0 answersMay 28 - 2016 - 12:07 a.m.
    Marsha M.
    Marsha M.

I want to know how strong and durable these are??

0 answersMay 27 - 2016 - 11:46 p.m.
    danyelle m.
    danyelle m.

is this product easy to do and great for on the go look

0 answersMay 26 - 2016 - 8:45 a.m.
    courtney s.
    courtney s.

What's the best ones to use? I've used these but they don't stay

0 answersMay 25 - 2016 - 9:43 p.m.
    Shannon A.
    Shannon A.

How long do these usually last? I had a pair one time, I believe a different brand, and they broke within 4 days :(

0 answersMay 21 - 2016 - 1:33 a.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now