Add a Photo

By Kiss

#2 in Press-on Nails

imPRESS Press-on Manicure is made with Revolutionary SafeHold™ Adhesive Technology which ensures nails stay on and eliminates damage to natural nails. More flexible than other artificial nails, imPRESS provides a comfortable fit and durable, lasting wear—twice as long as other press-on nails. A salon-perfect manicure that’s available in short or medium lengths and a broad selection of gorgeous colors, on-trend designs, and sparkling glitter styles—all with an ultra-gel shine! How to Apply: Select the correct nail size for each finger; tab side aligns with cuticle. Cleanse natural nails with enclosed prep pad. Peel off backing to uncover adhesive. Align nail with cuticle. Press down firmly in the middle, then firmly on each side of nail. Apply thumb nails last. To remove, just peel off from the side. imPRESS Press-on Manicure is available in the US for $5.99 – 7.99 at CVS, Kmart, Rite-Aid, Target, Walgreens and Walmart stores nationwide. imPRESS Press-on Manicure is available in Canada for $8.99 – 10.99 at Walmart, Target, London Drugs, Jean Coutu, Katz, Loblaws, and other major drugstores. For more information and how-to videos, visit. imPRESSmanicure.com. .

Photos (480)
Delia K.
Delia K.
Rockland, MA

I bought a package of these they were pink with the option of white chevron on some of silver glitter. I always had acrylics and I was finally just tired of the damage to my nails but I had an event I had to attend and wanted something different so I picked up a pack at my local cvs two weeks ago when it was buy two get one free so I was interested specially since they had so many different designs and choices. I followed the directions cleaned my nails with the alcohol pad and sized which fit best and then put them on and for the first hour I just kept pressing them like it said to and they lasted 9 days for me and it says up to a week. I was very very pleased with them and I have a 6 year old girl and 9 month old and I go to the gym 3 days a week so my hands get a work out lol. I changed nothing about my routine and I had not a single issue with them. I have long brown hair and I didn't have a problem with my hair getting caught in the nails. I had no issues doing my hair or ANYTHING
Megan V.
Megan V.
Delaware, OH

There are a ton of cute designs, they're easy to apply and they last a reasonable amount of time. I used the nail glue pictured after seeing other reviews say it helps them last longer. The first ones I bought last week lasted about a week with the glue, one nail became loose after about 4 days and I just used a dab of glue to re-secure it and it was fine. I could have used the glue to make them last longer then a week by doing the same thing I did with the one nail but they were white with glitter tips and after working retail they were starting to look pretty dirty just at the very tip. I was able to file and clip these easily with nail clippers to adjust the length. the ones pictured were not clipped/filed and are a bit longer but I know they make shorter styles. Most of the stores around me only have a few options so it was hard to find a color/design I liked in the length I wanted. They survived through christmas and unpackaging toys for the kids as well as retail work
Marjan S.
Marjan S.
Australia

Oh my goodness I am so surprised by these nails! I can't believe how much I like them! I just saw them in passing one day at CVS, and thought I would give them a try for when I'm in a mind and don't have time to get my nails done. I used press on nails all the time when I was a kid/preteen, but they have come such a long way- these are super thin, can't even feel them. I love that I don't need to apply glue, I just have to remove the film and they stick. I have had them on for two days so far with zero problems, I would've been happy with even just one day. I mean are they perfect? Do they look like a $50 manicure? No..They can look like plastic-y press on nails if someone is like examining your hand. But I just plan to use these from time to time and I think they look great for that- there's no shame in my game. I never have time to get my nails done.So i think this is perfect.
Dana T.
Dana T.

I love this brand of press on nails. I often get compliments and questions about where I get my nails done - only to shock friends and family when I let them in on my press on nail secret. I enjoy the variety of sizes to get the best fit to each nail. I apply them using the adhesive pad already on the nail AND applying glue directly to my nail. That glue is sold separately...but it is the secret to long wear! Once applied, I get a solid week of wear. And that includes a normal week working in a veterinary clinic, doing dishes, and cleaning. If I trim the nails, I can then get an additional 3-5 days of wear after the first week. My only complaint is that they are a little too long for my preference. I'm used to them now, but I would prefer a shorter nail overall. But they can be clipped and filed shorter very easily - and with little damage to the nail.
Jamie W.
Jamie W.

I was pretty IMPRESSED with these stick on nails. They have a sheet of glue on the back of it already which is convenient. They have numbers on the back of it to, so you can match the right size to your left fingers and right fingers. A+! I must say this lasted about 4 days of wear when i think it says up to 7 days on the instructions. Maybe i just worked up too hard with these nails and did hard labor to ruin them so quick. This would be great for prom, homecoming, weddings, quick photoshoots and such. These didn't ruin my nails when taking them off, when gel nails going to the salon do ruin your nails. I recommend these if you don't want to ruin your nails or want to pay less for nails. These weren't hard to get off my nails and pain free. These press nails come in different colors, patterns, and lengths.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Victoria, British Columbia

Absolutely loved these nails!

I received these in an old influenster voxbox, and cannot believe that I did not review these before now. I absolutely LOVED these nails. I was nervous about using glue on my nails, but these nails don't come with glue. Simply match up the nails with your own for a proper fit, clean your nails with the cloth provided, peel off the sticker, pop on the nail and you are good to go!

Absolutely loved these, and just stocked up on more for special events. I had never worn fake nails before using these, but really liked the experience. Easy to take off as well, simply rub nail polish remover along the edge of the nails and pry off with a cuticle stick. It can be a little bit painful, but my natural nails looked fine underneath. Will definitely use again.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
San Francisco, CA

I LOVE these nails! I have been using these for a couple years now and I continue to be incredibly impressed by how well these work! I recall all too well how awful the press on nails of the 80s and 90s were....you couldn't even zip up your jeans without popping one off! But these nails STAY PUT through thick and thin! I usually wear these for about a week to a week and a half, all the while showering, doing dishes, even going swimming! And I rarely have an issue with one coming off. (But if I do, there are always extras so you can put another one on!) These nails Re my go-to mani solution for when I travel-- I have a great mani for a whole week and don't have to worry about chipped nails! LOVE LOVE LOVE.
Lori S.
Lori S.
Bryson, TX

I got these as a sample in the mail and figured I would give them a try. Didn't know how well they would work, but the results SHOCKED me! They stayed on for 9 days!! The same pair!! Since then I have gone to my local Walmart and bought every single color and style they had. They're inexpensive and they work very well! I don't usually have my nails done, because I'm a bail bondsman and just don't have time to do it, but if you have two minutes to stick these things on your nails, definitely do it! They don't mess up your nails like acrylics, and they look so pretty while they're on! Super "Impress"ed with these! I'll definitely be buying lots more!! This picture was after 6 days of wear.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Banks, AL

I love the fact that by choosing use these press on nails I can change up my manicure every day! They have a WIDE range of colors and bling to choose from and I'm absolutely obsessed. You get that "just came from the nail salon" look in like 5 minutes at the most. PLUS does any one else hate getting acrylic nails and the damage it causes to your actual nails after they come off? I DO. So this product has really been my holy grail for the past few months!
The reason I didn't rate this 5 stars is because it says on the packaging that these nails last up to a week and I haven't found that to be true at all 😭 mine come off after two or three days but overall I love KISS press ons!!! ❤️
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Muskegon, MI

I'm so glad that I received these for free from the manufacturer. I loved the color and the idea of a no glue nail...however it didn't turn out that well. I have naturallly short nails and when I applied these I filed them down to be slightly longer. Within a day the tips were bending backwards. There was no strength to them. I ended up just filing them down to my nails. Also, I could not get a seal by my cutical. Only one nail didn't have the gap by my cutical. While washing my hair and styling it, I managed to pull my hair out. It got stuck under the nail. They didn't last a week like it said they would. They would be great for an event out, bit not for a few days.
Blanca C.
Blanca C.
Fairfield, CA

Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL

Annmarie D.
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ

Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Kassandra A.
Malakwa , BC

Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
tabetha T.
Muldrow, OK

I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Join Now