influenster

influenster

imPRESS Press-on Manicure is made with Revolutionary SafeHold™ Adhesive Technology which ensures nails stay on and eliminates damage to natural nails. More flexible than other artificial nails, imPRESS provides a comfortable fit and durable, lasting wear—twice as long as other press-on nails. A salon-perfect manicure that’s available in short or medium lengths and a broad selection of gorgeous colors, on-trend designs, and sparkling glitter styles—all with an ultra-gel shine! How to Apply: Select the correct nail size for each finger; tab side aligns with cuticle. Cleanse natural nails with enclosed prep pad. Peel off backing to uncover adhesive. Align nail with cuticle. Press down firmly in the middle, then firmly on each side of nail. Apply thumb nails last. To remove, just peel off from the side. imPRESS Press-on Manicure is available in the US for $5.99 – 7.99 at CVS, Kmart, Rite-Aid, Target, Walgreens and Walmart stores nationwide. imPRESS Press-on Manicure is available in Canada for $8.99 – 10.99 at Walmart, Target, London Drugs, Jean Coutu, Katz, Loblaws, and other major drugstores. For more information and how-to videos, visit. imPRESSmanicure.com. .

Highlights
Angela S.
  • It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails. in 145 reviews.

• Deanna M.
  • I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on. in 120 reviews.

• Angel W.
  • These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :) in 110 reviews.

• Jillian H.
  • Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy. in 106 reviews.

• Diana R.
  • Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me). in 82 reviews.

0 character used

HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Dana T.

1 influenster found this helpful

I love this brand of press on nails. I often get compliments and questions about where I get my nails done - only to shock friends and family when I let them in on my press on nail secret. I enjoy the variety of sizes to get the best fit to each nail. I apply them using the adhesive pad already on the nail AND applying glue directly to my nail. That glue is sold separately...but it is the secret to long wear! Once applied, I get a solid week of wear. And that includes a normal week working in a veterinary clinic, doing dishes, and cleaning. If I trim the nails, I can then get an additional 3-5 days of wear after the first week. My only complaint is that they are a little too long for my preference. I'm used to them now, but I would prefer a shorter nail overall. But they can be clipped and filed shorter very easily - and with little damage to the nail.

Lori S.

1 influenster found this helpful

I got these as a sample in the mail and figured I would give them a try. Didn't know how well they would work, but the results SHOCKED me! They stayed on for 9 days!! The same pair!! Since then I have gone to my local Walmart and bought every single color and style they had. They're inexpensive and they work very well! I don't usually have my nails done, because I'm a bail bondsman and just don't have time to do it, but if you have two minutes to stick these things on your nails, definitely do it! They don't mess up your nails like acrylics, and they look so pretty while they're on! Super "Impress"ed with these! I'll definitely be buying lots more!! This picture was after 6 days of wear.

Sarah O.

1 influenster found this helpful

These are super easy to put on and the sizes seem to be enough to find one to fit every one of your nails. They look really cute and seem like a great idea, they're not. These would be great for photo shoots or things that you only need your nails done for a day or so because they start coming unstuck around the cuticle and pull right off really fast. If they stayed as sticky as they are when you pull the covering off to put them on they would be great for everyday use. I tried these as a sample and it's safe to say I won't be buying them.

Lesia K.

1 influenster found this helpful

I never wear press on nails or have nice manicures. Since I'm a mommy to a toddler my manicures don't last. Then I tried these press on nails for a party. And they lasted a week after it. Through washing dishes, showers, peeling stickers etc. they also look so natural and so comfortable. Since they are pretty short they don't bother me at all. I had so many compliments on them too. Everyone thinks it's my natural nails. Awesome buy! I recommend these to everyone.

Karolina A.

1 influenster found this helpful

These Kiss press on nails are my absolute favorite! If you don't have the time to hit up the salon and you need a quick mani, this is your go-to! Just clean up your nails so they are dry (a must, in order for them to stick and last) and apply each nail, by pressing them on for few seconds. They typically last between 5-7 days depending on how much you use your hands (washing, doing heavy housework etc.)

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Tahira A.
    Tahira A.

are these any good? or do they flip off

3 answersJun 28 - 2015 - 5:37 a.m.
    Felicia L.
    Felicia L.

How long do these usually stay on? Does the glue work well / have you used other glue with this?

1 answerJan 27 - 2016 - 11:28 p.m.
    Tanya H.
    Tanya H.

how do they hold up

2 answersNov 30 - 2015 - 9:41 p.m.
    Olivia K.
    Olivia K.

how long do these nails last? is there any special nail prep that should be done before hand?

1 answerNov 27 - 2015 - 5:36 p.m.
    Meghan M.
    Meghan M.

When using these do they look real? Or is it painfully obvious that they're fake?

11 answersApr 08 - 2015 - 6:15 p.m.
    Breanna C.
    Breanna C.

What is your favorite color nail?

6 answersApr 08 - 2015 - 1:09 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now