BY KISS

Want a Change?  Take it Outside! Nails Change Color in Sunlight. Sizzle in the Sun with Color Changing Nails. Short Length. Color Changing Nails. Sunrise Style. Contains 12 Sizes. With Pink Gel Glue for Stronger, Longer Wear. Glue-On for 7 Day Wear. Kit Contains: 24 Decorated Nails with Self Tabs in 12 Sizes. see more...

Heather S.
Basye
I have always used Kiss Products. I have used Kiss products since I was a little girl. It's easy to and very little mess. It has met my expectations. It was definitely very affordable. I would buy again for. It felt good on my skin and not too much. I would recommend it to everyone
Anisa N.
West Palm Bch, FL
I live for press on nails, I used to be one of those girls in the nail shop every two weeks getting a fill I would always have acrylic nails, but I started to get bothered with how my natural nail looked when the acrylic nails came off. My nails were so weak and frail I ended up trying nexgen powder after that and the same thing happened. I found myself spending way to much money at the nail salon every two weeks. I ended up stumbling upon a DIY video on youtube on how to do your own acrylic nails I thought that itd help with the saving money situation but that didn't help the fact my nails were still getting damaged after the fact. I happened to find another video with press ons and how to make them look natural. after watching the video I ended up going to the store and stocking up on press ons. all colors designs lengths and shapes. everyone always complemented me on my nails and asked me where I got my nails done at and were always surprised when I told them my nails were press on. but ever since ive been using press on my nails are able to grow stronger without having to deal with the weak nail bed and breaking finger nails and ending up with num nums for fingers because the acrylic damaged your nail. these press ons are a good investment and I highly recommend all the  ladies give them a try. I ended telling a co worker about them and she came to work the next day with her own press ons she was so excited to show me.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
1,207 reviews
I tried this for my friends wedding not really knowing if I'd l ike them or if they would be easy to get on. LOVED IT! The Broadway Nails Fashion Diva Nail Kit is fun easy and looks fabulous!
Nicole B.
Brainerd, MN
I love them. I normally get my nails done professionally. I was going on vacation and wanted to save a little money so I tried these. They look professional and have stayed on without any problems. I would defiantly buy and use them again.
Gina R.
They do not last long. I have gotten these for formal events if I don't have time to get a manicure. Yes they are very inexpensive, however, they start to fall off only hours after putting them on.
Kamilah H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love the nails but , would like to see more different styles, something more edgy , the styles are kinda throwback,
Alison r.
The nails fall of very easy , and don't look very nice once one your actual fingers
Melissa D.
FORTUNE, NL
I found the nails easy to apply, and they do change color in the sun, but it's not as big of a change as I expected, and as soon as I was out of the sun the color went away. If you have big nails I would skip these, they seem to be on the smaller side.
Rachael M.
Love love love these nails!! Not too long and really comfortable to wear and also quite durable . . Mine stayed on for a week!! Well priced :)
Rose P.
Plainville, Ct
Not very happy with then , they don't last long and the glue wasn't go at all , they are very inexpensive however