BeautyNailNail CareKiss
Broadway Fast French, Modern Square, Medium Length, Charming, 24 Nail Kit

Kiss Broadway Fast French, Modern Square, Medium Length, Charming, 24 Nail Kit

Kiss Broadway Fast French. For a flawless fit and long wear, try Kiss Broadway Fast French Designs. It is a ten minute manicure and a 7 day wear. The box provides 24 nails in 12 sizes, a pink gel glue for stronger wear, a manicure stick and a clean-up...

Are these nails worth buying and how long do they stay on your nails?
Start your review of Kiss Broadway Fast French, Modern Square, Medium Length, Charming, 24 Nail Kit!
Bri G.
Spokane, WA
I buy these all the time. They're wonderful. They last anywhere from 2 days to a week depending on what glue you use. They're super affordable and are easy to apply. It takes maybe 30 minutes. Plus they wind up looking amazing!
Toni-Ann M.
Personally, I like this brand a lot but I rather go to get my nails done instead of doing them myself. There are no issues with the nails other than they often pop off, they were easy to apply. I would recommend this brand and this set to others! It is cheaper than getting them done professionally and they last an okay amount of time
Lori P.
Auburn, WA
These are really cute. I used to use these all the time when I was younger. When I can't afford to go to a salon, but want my nails to look cute for a night, I will apply these on, and they look great!
Joelle G.
Lawrenceville, GA
I bite my nails so I always keep these on hand for a night out with out the kids or an event. They don't last very long but they work in a pinch
Caisie H.
Gypsum, CO
Whenever i see this stuff it takes me back to my childhood days when my mom would always do me and my sisters nails! They have all sorts of fun colors and shades and patterns and what not! I actually tried these last year on a whim and it wasn't too awful. I still prefer salon done nails but if your in a hurry i think these would be perfect! The application is pretty easy and they did stay on for a couple days but not nearly as strong.
Bailey L.
Raleigh, NC
I don't go to the salon simply because I can't afford it, at least not the salons around here that are worth the money! So I've always found that if I want a nice French manicure, I can go to this brand with confidence. Besides the perils that come with glue-on nails, if you know how to apply it, you'll have nails that will be fooling people into thinking you actually got them done professionally. That's good for me!
ana  marina S.
Bom eu gostei das unhas postiças, fácil aplicação vem com 24 unidades comigo durou 2 semanas ja coladas porque lavo muita louça ai acho que isso ajuda a tirar a cola mais rápido mas ficão otimas
Renée A.
Natural looking nails that are quite strong! Easy to put on and are a good length for people who work with their hands.