BeautyKiss
Blowout Lashes Bouffant (6 Pack)

Kiss Blowout Lashes Bouffant (6 Pack)

With Intermittent Boosts Of Volume, Full, Bouncy Volume And Curl, Perfect For Every Day Look, Next Gen Wispy

Kiss Blowout Lashes Updo (3 Pack) has anyone ever tried these lashes? Are they heavy and did you have to shape them?
Do they come with lash adhesive?
The last set of lashes I purchased were extremely difficult to put on. It took me over 30 minutes. Are these lashes easy to apply?
Start your review of Kiss Blowout Lashes Bouffant (6 Pack)!
Taylor F.
Springville, NY
Kiss Blowout Lashes Bouffant (6 Pack) uploaded by Taylor F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I mainly got these because they were on sale at my Walmart, this style lash is right up my alley. When I first put them on I was in love with them, I’m glad the pack comes with 4 pairs since I know these are going to be my go to for a while and I can usually get a lot of uses from my lashes.
Izamar R.
Farmington, MN
Purchased at: Walmart
This eyelashes super cute!!! They feel lightweight and gave me some volume! They also stayed on most of the time I had them! Which was perfect. I don’t recommend for every eyeshadow though!
Athaliah W.
Kiss Blowout Lashes Bouffant (6 Pack) uploaded by Athaliah W.
These are hands down my favorfavorite lashes they're light and fluffy. They look voluminous and natural at the same time. No need for more mascara!
Darbelys S.
East Orange, NJ
Purchased at: Amazon
they are very beautiful and they seem very real if you save it to put well then they will look real, my friend told me because I have not yet tried it but I hope to try it soon ❤️
megan G.
Robstown , TX
My favorite lashes out of all of the blowout lashes. They are very cute and fit all eye shapes really nicely.
Ashley W.
Jonesboro, AR
I like these lashes just fine. Easy to apply-thicker band but not tough. They are fluffy and dramatically natural (if that makes any sense). I would buy these again but they are not my favorite pair of lashes.
Francella H.
San Antonio, TX
Me encantan esas pestañas tienen u. Aspecto muy natural y bonito y sutil a la vez las puedes reutilizar varias veces así que no hay problema me las mandaron en una de las cajita de Influenster si las recomiendo micho
Lindsey W.
These looked really nice once I finally got them on. I would recommend them if you’re a patient person and have time to apply. They’re definitely worth it for how gorgeous they are!
Kristin W.
South Easton, MA
I've never been one to wear lashes but I have a fancy wedding coming up & was so excited when these came in my Voxbox for me to try - I would buy these! They make my lashes so curly & long without actually looking fake & are SO easy to apply!
Meaghan-Marie L.
Nettie, WV
I bought these because kiss was having an epic sale on them at rite aid. Is it worth 5 stars, no. Definitely worth 4 though. They lasted for about almost a week for me, and looked super cute. Would I debut them, well yeah I have...just not in this style (for whatever reason this style does not hold up for near as long as some as their other ones) It retails for like 5.49 at rite aid, on sale for 4.49 had a coupon that made it 3.49 and then got an additional 30% making them a whooping 2.45