BY KISS PRODUCTS

Create a lusciously, long look full of depth & definition. The latest in falsies, these are known as the Next-Gen Wispy. Pompadour style creates bold definition with extra length volume & a slightly denser lash. Contact-lens friendly. Reusable. Size: Designed to fit all eye shapes and sizes. Color: Black. see more...

Megan K.
Lorain, OH
I've been a big fan of Kiss lashes for awhile, but these are my new everyday favorites! I wear them literally every single day lol. They are affordable, lightweight, natural looking, and absolutely gorgeous. They are also super easy to apply. I get compliments all the time and sell a lot of these at work :)
Karla I.
I loved these eyelashes!!! First time trying the brand Kiss for eyelashes and they were amazing!! They are so lightweight and I am a person who wears glasses and when I wore them I didn't even feel like the eyelashes were there!! They felt so natural and I loved that! 💖
Robyn D.
One of the best lash styles I have ever worn. So full, so soft, easy to trim, and hold. Great storage containers , affordable and easy to find in stores.
Brittany J.
seffner
Easy to put on. Not heavy on your eyes. These lashes full out your eyelash but not so much that you can tell there fake. Definitely getting them again
SJ H.
Really love the look of these lashes!! They are definitely glam for length but not too heavy or thick. I really like the thin band!