Kiss Black With White Center Professional Nail File uploaded by Berta M.Kiss Black With White Center Professional Nail File uploaded by Berta M.

BY KISS #91 in Nail Files

For Shaping Hard Natural Nails, Tips And Artificial Overlays. Grits 100/180 Best For Acrylic Nails Made In Korea Beauty, Makeup, Nails, Emery Boards & Files see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Kayla D.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I love Kiss nail files, they’re the best that I’ve tried from the drugstore so far. They have a professional feel to them and then prices are great! I bought them from my local beauty supply store.
Emily A.
Fall River
just as the nail clippers, it’s a nail file that works, I like the size and grittiness of it
Jordan R.
Pretty rough, kind of left my nails a bit raggedy and damaged even thought I was careful to only file going on direction instead of back and forth.
Maggie G.
Salt Lake City, UT
These are think and work super great ! When I would do my own nails I would use these and they would be better than some that were MORE Expensive
Christine G.
I love this nail file. It is always close to me, in case one of my nails break. It is cheap and easy to find, at a local drug store.
Mel K.
Does the job well. Lasts long. Helps keep nails in shape. Other files break easily, don’t last longer, and don’t file well. Cheap.
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
This is my favorite file to ready my nails after a season of acrylics. Cooking with long nails is a hazard with dough and heat.
Samantha L.
It's a nail file... It does its job. No complaints, but it also doesn't wow me. It's cute, which I would say is a plus.
Kelly Z.
Mercedes, TX
This is my go to file/filer. Love how sturdy the file is and kiss products has always been a good brand that I use.
Ali G.
Las Vegas, NV
I love everything Kiss I’m obsessed with them they make the beat nails,colors,pess ons etc.