BY KISS

The next generation of wispy lashes has arrived! Create a lush, long look full of depth and definition. Blowout Lash in Beehive has a lusciously long look full of depth & definition. Contact-lens friendly. Cruelty free.

Product Features & Benefits:

• Most comfortable lash yet.
  • Available in 6 lash styles.
  • Reusable
  • Lash adhesive not included.

Taylor R.
Sandy Hook, CT
Purchased at: ULTA
If I could I’d rate these a 10!!! These are my absolute favorite lashes to wear. I would wear them with every look. Dramatic, natural, no makeup look. They go amazing with the duo lash glue. They last forever, I’ve worn them for at least 20 looks. As long as I clean them and take off the glue they don’t break or shed! I love them to bits and with the price, no lashes will beat these!
Luisanna M.
Fresno , CA
My new fav lashes!! , it makes any simple look complete with these full lashes 🖤 there by @kissproducts New kiss blowout Lash called beehive ..
(I received this product complimentary for testing purposes ) #beautybloggers #beautyinfluencer #influencer #kisslashes #kissblowoutlashes #beehive
Leila D.
My favorite pair of lashes from the drugstore! They have basically no band so it's super easy to put on, and the wispie look makes it look like more expensive lashes (or lash extensions!)- for one pair, I can use them 6-8 times which is great for the cost. Definitely recommend this style specifically!
Mel P.
Marlton, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
Kiss lashes are so fun. These lashes are bouncy and flowy and give my eyelashes the exact volume I need. They’re not too dramatic or boring. They also look great in pictures. I use these lashes frequently when I’m going out.
Gaby T.
Wilmington, CA
These lashes are amazing! I received a different style of lashes in a influenster vox box and they felt weightless!! I had to get myself another pair and these are now my new holy Grail!
Liz N.
Prince Frederick
I’m not sure if I went wrong, or if it was the product. They don’t stay on very long. I’ve used different glues & I can’t get them to stay. Not full enough for me.
Stephani n.
THESE WILL FOREVER BE MY FAVORITE EYELASHES EVER ! Thank you Influenster for sending me these free. I wore these a whole day then took them off at night , cleaned them and wore them three other times. These are great !
gheisha e.
I love these! The band is so thin and easy to use . Perfect for everyday wear or to spice up a Smokey eye. Very Affordable and easy to find lashes. So many styles to choose from and they also come in a nice 4 pack to make it more convenient
Sara E.
Squaw Valley, CA
I love these lashes so much! The style is super cute and it can but used for everyday or even super glammed out looks! They’re super lightweight and they feel so soft and comfortable unlike some lashes that are heavy and feel like plastic.
Tania M.
Petaluma, CA
I recieved these lashes from influenster for free! I absolutely loved them. they lasted an entire day and stayed in place throughout my kids camp shift outside and all my allergy season sneezing! I for sure recommend this style of lashes