KISS Artificial Nail Tip Clipper uploaded by Riki R.KISS Artificial Nail Tip Clipper uploaded by Magen H.

BY KISS

KISS Artificial Nail Tip Clipper: Precision cut every time Hand-sharpened stainless steel blades cut thick nails precisely and smoothly Premium stainless steel with a lifetime guarantee Suitable for use on a variety nail types including men, women, and... see more...

Denisse P.
Charlestown, MA
These are super affordable! For rhe price, your first thought is probably a skeptical one....but I promise you will love this product. These clippers are super easy to handle. The quality=salon like results. Did i mention lifelong friendship? These will last longer than some relationships (sadly). Give these a try for an at-home salon expirience! #yourewelcome
Riki R.
Trenton, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
I just recently started to do my own fake nails and for the longes I was having trouble (with regular nail clipper). I eventually discovered these and I love them! Super affordable and they get the job done in just one clip without messing up the entire nail.
Magen H.
Sedalia, MO
Love these artificial nail clippers! I purchased a Kiss acrylic dip diy nail set and trimmed the nails with this and worked great! First time trying but just about look like salon quality !
member-4c606
Purchased at: Walmart
the clippers are good for natural as well as artificial nails! they’re so easy to put away in your makeup bag they fit anywhere! i use these all the time i buy them whenever i need a new pair of clippers
I used the every once in a while the get the job done but I prefer to go to a professional. I just enjoy the pampering. But if i can’t make it to the salon then this my go to product.
Kenda M.
WAIPAHU, HI
The nail clipper gets the job done and gives you an at home experience as though you're in the salon. They work like normal and they are pretty inexpensive which I love!
Zaidy R.
Super inexpensive, easy to use and I love how comfortable it feels to hold on to it. Cuts tips easily and has lasted a long time
Shan M.
Hadley
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this! Very affordable and does the job. I use it all the time when doing my acrylic nails
Jackie A.
Love that kiss made this nail clipper for such an affordable price. Definitely worth the buy
Rama s.
I love all kiss products for nails but if u really want a good nail clipper I recommend using kiss artificial nail clipper
Heather L.
Newport News, VA
Did anyone have a glupping problem? Or cracking after it set? I’m not rough on my nails but this stuff makes me feel like I am.