BY KISS

Acrylics ak104 kiss44ct ntrl/wt see more...

• What is your experience with these? Are they worth the money and ...1 Answers
  • I've just received this in the mail its nice but ... Be the first to answer!
  • Can you do these without using the extensions? Or do you have to ...1 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Natalee K.
Sturtevant, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I hate spending 40 for a mani to not come out how i want it to. So i watched some youtube videos and i decided to give it a try. Practice makes perfect i must say and you definitely need the time space and quietness to do this right
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I simply adore this acrylic nail kit. You can get these at your local drugstore or department store or you can even order them online. Excellent for anyone from beginners to professionals.
Jaja B.
Bronx
I’ve used this product before and it’s honestly the best the price of it is so affordable and even a beginner like me did it successfully. I bought it at target and I would like to get this product again.
Lorena B.
Burkburnett, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this at a wal mart when one of my nails broke and was out if towns. I was pretty easy to use to OMG the liquid smelled worse then a salon. It was so strong i had to sit outside to fix 1 nail. The nail turned out good and lasted longer than my other ones but man the smell was bad. The brush that cane with it barely made it through the process it was horrible. The bristles kept coming out of it.again i liked it but that smell was terrible.
Jarienne T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought this from target 2 days ago ($8), and I am very pleased. It was my first time doing acrylics by myself, and I found it very easy. The kit came with everything I needed, and very thorough instructions. The process was surprisingly much more quicker than I had imagined. The only slight con was the extremely strong acrylic liquid smell. My family complained that it was too strong, and we ended up opening all the windows in the house. Other than that I have no complaints and will be buying again.
Felicia M.
Eugene, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this! I just picked it up from Walmart for $8 and have gotten to do my nails. It took a few hours (because I'm a perfectionist) but it was EXACTLY like going to the salon. I have a LED lamp I used but it doesn't require it. Would definitely recommend
Hazel J.
Perris, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely looove this kit . Everything you need to do your nails at home , this kit has definitely been my go to ever since I laid hands on this! The smell does come off a little strong but otherwise than that definitely have to say that this kit is worth your $8 @Target!
Shalini M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am trying to be able to do my own acrylics and this kit has everything I need but when I opened it the bonding agent for the powder was all dried up and I didn't even get to try the kit out. I'm sure if I had acrylic monomer in the package I would've liked this more but I guess it was faulty packaging on their part ☹
Kaylee G.
Harrodsburg, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE this kit! Makes doing your nails at home so so so easy! Also, this is very affordable especially compared to going to a nail salon. I've only used it once but will definitely be using it again! So good!
Hannah H.
Port Saint Lucie
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are okay. I mean, they aren't the best. Maybe it's because I didn't do it right, but they lasted me only 3days. I would probably just get my nails professionally done. It might work better if you're good at this lol.
LaTrice J.
Raytown, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for beginners?
Yesenia S.
North Hills, CA
Can you do these without using the extensions? Or do you have to put them on your natural nails?
Natanya P.
Everett, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your experience with these? Are they worth the money and time? Kiss Acrylic Sculpture Kit - Pack Of 2
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long do these last for?
Dae F.
Blacklick, OH
I've just received this in the mail its nice but I recommend a better brush like more oval shaped to help sculpting the nail and make sure you use a shop like nail cutter