BY KISS

Acrylics ak104 kiss44ct ntrl/wt see more...

• What is your experience with these? Are they worth the money and ti...1 Answers
  • I've just received this in the mail its nice but ...Be the first to answer!
  • Can you do these without using the extensions? Or do you have to pu...1 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Rossville, GA
I came across this today & thought maybe I would try it out ONLY 8 bucks ... let me go ahead & tell everybody out there that from now on I'll be paying that eight bucks for this product instead of 25 at the salon! This product is so easy to do not only that! To get your nails filled in at the salon it would be 15 bucks. Get this set & you have enough to refill them yourself for free & keep your nails on fleek!! I love this so much I just had to share with everyone about this cause I'm amazed !!
Kayla e.
Kayla e.
clearwater, FL
5 stars for the product as a whole but 4 stars for the 1. Cheap nail file 2. The brush was losing bristles 3. The acrylic smell, wow. But I did mine 3 days ago and they don't feel like they're coming off. Filing took awhile to get to coffin shape but can't complain since it was only $7. I do wish the powder was light pink though so you can't see the tip line but polish fixes it.
Krista H.
Krista H.
Covington, KY
I actually was able to complete a full set of acrylic nails on myself!! I've practiced once or twice a few years ago and have watched acrylics be put on many times. I was surprised with the kit. The nails lasted close to 2 weeks. Probably will be better next time around. Just wish there was a better nail file included.
Michal C.
Michal C.
It's pretty good, but it's very hard to get right, you have to practice ALOT. it took me sooo long to figure out how to do it the correct way. You might have to watch a tutorial on YouTube to figure it out, but once you get the hang of it, it will come out to look very nice.
Zee T.
Zee T.
Conway, AR
The acrylic is really strong and it is hard to apply because it dry fast. The brush is terrible and when I tried to clean it the acrylic would not come off. My acrylic liquid is closed but somehow it is leaking everywhere.
Rosemary F.
Rosemary F.
I love this "kiss Acrylic sculpture kit - pack of 2 in is very useful I used it for my birthday back to school I love it I wish that would come free in my box
Kasey M.
Kasey M.
The acrylic smells really strong. Its easy to apply, had them on for two days, when i was washing dishes with hot water they immediately come off
Aimee M.
Aimee M.
Garden grove, CA
I really loved this product it was hard to glue the nail on because I wasn't use to it but I love it either way. Fun to do on free time. đź’•
Mimi M.
Mimi M.
Denver Colorado
It's the best!! Especially if you know how to do your nails perfect with it.. It's amazing!!!
Bibiana M.
Bibiana M.
Fresno, CA
Great product love it ! Especially when you just wanna touch up your nails :)
LaTrice J.
LaTrice J.
Kansas City, KS
Is this good for beginners?
Yesenia S.
Yesenia S.
North Hills, CA
Can you do these without using the extensions? Or do you have to put them on your natural nails?
Natanya P.
Natanya P.
Marysville
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your experience with these? Are they worth the money and time? Kiss Acrylic Sculpture Kit - Pack Of 2
Dae F.
Dae F.
Blacklick, OH
I've just received this in the mail its nice but I recommend a better brush like more oval shaped to help sculpting the nail and make sure you use a shop like nail cutter