BY KISS

Bring The Salon Home. Add Sparkle And Glamour To Your Nails. Achieve A Professional Look With Diy Tips And Acrylic, Plus You Can Create A Sparkling Design Or Full-On Glitter Nails. Easy Application With Salon Results. Contains: Acrylic Liquid .5 Oz Clear Acrylic Powder .25 Oz Silver/Pink Glitters .09 Oz Each Maximum Speed Nail Glue .11 Oz 20 Clear Nail Tips Acrylic Brush Nail File Manicure Stick Made In China, Usa, And South Korea see more...

Yanelsy D.
Bronx, NY
This is a good product, an amazing product, but you have to know what you are doing. I bought it at a beauty supply near my house. Pros, if you know what you're doing this is amazing and the results are going to be perfect; Cons, if you don't know what you are doing! Then that is a problem, because it will then damage you real nails and get then really sensitive and very close to the skin! Girls be aware and be careful using this product, it will hurt you a lot! I didn't know what I was doing or how to do it and I suffered my mistake LOL😂😩 Hope this Help!
giada s.
good for diy manicures. its hard at first. learning how to use it will take time but, its only 10$ (7$ if you go to walmart!) so i recommend it. i wish if had a primer though
Crystal f.
Tucson, AZ
Great product easy to use. Last four weeks. I bought my kit at CVS.Only downside is they only get you enough nails to get two sets
Iman~ B.
Muteena, Dubai
Good choice but nup soo great it just fine to give A fair texture on nail but nup sooo best it just fine to use it once
Hajer A.
Ontario
I'd love to try it and post a review on my blog I've tried many of their product And I love
abby m.
Sullivan, IN
How well does this work? does it look like you got your nails done or cheap looking?
katie R.
Has anyone actually ever seen this one of the store I usually only find the regular one and if you have what store?
Shayla T.
Leavenworth
I would like to review this please get back to me