Kiss Acrylic Complete Kit-Starter Nail kit with Maximum Speed Nail Glue/Acrylic Liquid/Acrylic Powder/20 Natural Nail Tips/20/Acrylic Brush and Nail File

BY KISS #32 in Press-on Nails

Buy on Jet.com
Ronni F.
Mobile, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh this set. It's affordable but the product is very cheap. The brush is pretty much useless. The glue last like one time. When using the brush, it starts to get hard. No matter how many times I cleaned it off.
I gave it 2 stars for the price and the fact it's not 100% useless.
If you have your own brush and glue it's worth a try. If not, save your money.
Ashley B.
Newark , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a great kit to purchase when your just starting out , and learning how to apply acrylic powder. The brush works supprisly well to. The quality is great for the price! I would just suggest buying a bottle of kiss primer so they can stay on longer!
Elizabeth L.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works good if you have it out of practice and the right brushes they last a good week but once you get the hang of getting the nails down it will be a piece of cake
Rebecca T.
Sterling Hts, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this and have used it a handful of times (enough to have to buy the filler kit for more powder and more tips lol). Compared to a salon quality manicure there is a definite difference where the salon is going to give you better results. But if you're willing to put the effort in to learn to do your own nails, this is a great kit to get started with. Pair this kit with a few good youtube videos and your nails will turn out just fine. It just takes a lot of patience and a lot of practice.
I think it could have included a few more things in the kit, or at least a list of other products that would make it's use easier (such as the artificial nail clippers or the electric file they make). But overall I definitely think it's worth the money for a starter kit.
Joani R.
Grandfield, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
It comes with everything you need and at a great price but no matter how many times I try I can't do the acrylic nails right. I only recommend this product to people who know how to do acrylic nails or for people who have the patients to keep working to get better at doing them. Also make sure you are in a well ventilated place because the acrylic is very strong smelling.
Lindsey W.
Kaplan, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this kit numerous amounts of time and overall I think the quality is good for the price. Only thing I dont like is it doesn't bond well, after a few days it starts to lift off your real nails. Usually paying under $10 for it, so I think u get your moneys worth.
Christie T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i have bought this nail kit a few times in my life its a good starter kit it doesn't cost to much i paid under $10 for it they come with almost everything you need its a great value easy to use
Karen S.
Great Bend, KS
I "like" the product but I really thing it could be better the product itself is good injust don't like the after 2days nails start lifting I think it could be better quality
I would live to get this. My I please have this. I love doing nails. Can I please get this because I have a kid at home. And she likes me to do her nails.
Heather R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a cosmetologist and I love doing nails. I am used to OPI nails but when I run out I can use this until I get more. It's not bad at all!!
Rinoa C.