BY KISS

Find Manicure And Pedicure at Target.com! Gel Fantasy is a ready-to-wear gel nails kit that's easily applied with enclosed glue or mega-adhesive tabs. Sport a sparkling glitter manicure that stays shiny and bright and unlike glitter polish, Gel Fantasy nails have an ultra-smooth finish-and there's no hassle of glitter removal! Color: Faux Real. see more...

• Are these like press of fake nails, or sticker type that apply ov...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Bianca C.
Love love love these nails! I purchased these because I wanted my nails to look nice for an event but didn't really have time to go get them done. They looked amazing! The only thing is the sticky pads used to adhere the faux nails on don't last that long, I used them for the first day and then used the nail glue to glue on the ones that came off. I don't recommend these for anyone who wants them on for a long time frame, I would reccomend these more for an event or a short period of time (unless you don't mind reattaching them as they come off) l. Very happy with this product and would repurchase and recommend!
Kaitlyn D.
New England, ND
They are pretty nice fake nails and easy to put on and take off. I mean sometimes I have a pair that last for a while and then sometimes it’s the opposite and they fall off pretty easily. They are affordable and can get at Walmart or target and I’m sure other places as well.
Sarah T.
I got these nails today. They are so cute i love them my only issue was they were way to long i had to file them down.

Edit- they only stayed on 24 hours with the glue. Was hopeful they would at least last a week with nail glue. They are cute for a night out but past that i would not recommend this product.
May B.
Doral, FL
I love these! They look like a real manicure and have long wear. Plus so many gorgeous designs. I'm obsessed with how easily I can switch my nail color, length and style.
Anisa N.
West Palm Bch, FL
I live for press on nails, I used to be one of those girls in the nail shop every two weeks getting a fill I would always have acrylic nails, but I started to get bothered with how my natural nail looked when the acrylic nails came off. My nails were so weak and frail I ended up trying nexgen powder after that and the same thing happened. I found myself spending way to much money at the nail salon every two weeks. I ended up stumbling upon a DIY video on youtube on how to do your own acrylic nails I thought that itd help with the saving money situation but that didn't help the fact my nails were still getting damaged after the fact. I happened to find another video with press ons and how to make them look natural. after watching the video I ended up going to the store and stocking up on press ons. all colors designs lengths and shapes. everyone always complemented me on my nails and asked me where I got my nails done at and were always surprised when I told them my nails were press on. but ever since ive been using press on my nails are able to grow stronger without having to deal with the weak nail bed and breaking finger nails and ending up with num nums for fingers because the acrylic damaged your nail. these press ons are a good investment and I highly recommend all the  ladies give them a try. I ended telling a co worker about them and she came to work the next day with her own press ons she was so excited to show me.
Christina w.
Williamstown, NJ
Very pretty and medium length. They last at least a week maybe longer but I took them off after a week just for a changed look. I loved em though and will definitely buy again.
Chrissy I.
I love these nails! They stay on up to 2 weeks and look like your real nails. Instead of using nail glue, use super glue. It's basically the same thing but lasts longer.
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
I have tried acrylic nails from salons before and I never like them because they are too long and feel funny. I was really sceptical about these nails, but I saw someone on instagram who tried them and really liked them, so I picked these up. I really, really like these. They are very easy to apply, you can use the glue provided or the glue stickers provided. I used the actual glue because I figured that would work better and, so far, it has worked pretty well. They are very pretty and look and feel really natural. My mom even commented that she thought I had juat painted my nails. I will definitely buy more of these in different colors.
Victoria G.
I love that they have the shorter length now! I've been hooked on the Gel Fantasy nails for a while now, and I've never been disappointed! Yes, the texture is rough on the glitter nails, but that's very apparent just by glancing at the package. In my opinion the gel glue that comes with it is VERY good, if you apply it right it holds tight for at least a week. You need to alloy glue to your nail AND the back of the faux nail before applying, and hold each nail down with firm pressure for at least 15 seconds. Have patience, use common sense, don't cut corners, and you will have a very good manicure that looks like it was really expensive!
Nora G.
['Valhalla', ''], NY
I’ve use these press on nails for a Christmas party last year and they actually look wonderful but being a mom and all the things that I do of course they only lasted one day but I was pretty pleased with them very easy to use and definitely worth the price I recommend them to everyone that is looking for that quick fix for that special occasion when you’re running late you have no time to actually go and have their nails done.
Mandy G.
Are these like press of fake nails, or sticker type that apply over natural nails?