BY KISS

Find Manicure And Pedicure at Target.com! Gel Fantasy is a ready-to-wear gel nails kit that's easily applied with enclosed glue or mega-adhesive tabs. Sport a sparkling glitter manicure that stays shiny and bright and unlike glitter polish, Gel Fantasy nails have an ultra-smooth finish-and there's no hassle of glitter removal! Color: Faux Real. see more...

• Are these like press of fake nails, or sticker type that apply ov...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve use these press on nails for a Christmas party last year and they actually look wonderful but being a mom and all the things that I do of course they only lasted one day but I was pretty pleased with them very easy to use and definitely worth the price I recommend them to everyone that is looking for that quick fix for that special occasion when you’re running late you have no time to actually go and have their nails done.
Makenzie P.
bremen ga
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually really liked these things. I don't typically buy fake nails or get them done professionally but I did for a change and it was totally worth it. It was roughly $6 or $7 dollars and they lasted me a little over a week and I was very impressed!! I'd highly recommend these. Plus they're very cute and have all kinds of options!
Christina w.
Williamstown, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very pretty and medium length. They last at least a week maybe longer but I took them off after a week just for a changed look. I loved em though and will definitely buy again.
Breyda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was the first time I see the Kiss Gel pack.
The variety of colors excited me!
I love the option of either using the stick on glue on regular nail glue.
They’re super easy to apply and they last on a good while.
I️ never had an issue with one falling off, in fact I have to take them all off.
Will definitely recommend to anyone and am definitely buying again!
Can not wait to try another color!
Jybel Carolina E.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love kiss press on nails , i been wearing them for a couple months now , they last pretty good time , personally for me one week and i change them , and you can found them in cvs , beauty supply stores , target etc ! They are very easy to find , and the designs are super cute
Carly C.
Leland, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
These nails were either too easy to come off (a couple kept popping off) or way too hard to get off! They looked beautiful for a wedding I was in but I was paranoid the whole time about catching one on something and it popping off!
Anisa N.
West Palm Bch, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I live for press on nails, I used to be one of those girls in the nail shop every two weeks getting a fill I would always have acrylic nails, but I started to get bothered with how my natural nail looked when the acrylic nails came off. My nails were so weak and frail I ended up trying nexgen powder after that and the same thing happened. I found myself spending way to much money at the nail salon every two weeks. I ended up stumbling upon a DIY video on youtube on how to do your own acrylic nails I thought that itd help with the saving money situation but that didn't help the fact my nails were still getting damaged after the fact. I happened to find another video with press ons and how to make them look natural. after watching the video I ended up going to the store and stocking up on press ons. all colors designs lengths and shapes. everyone always complemented me on my nails and asked me where I got my nails done at and were always surprised when I told them my nails were press on. but ever since ive been using press on my nails are able to grow stronger without having to deal with the weak nail bed and breaking finger nails and ending up with num nums for fingers because the acrylic damaged your nail. these press ons are a good investment and I highly recommend all the  ladies give them a try. I ended telling a co worker about them and she came to work the next day with her own press ons she was so excited to show me.
Alexis C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
They’re easy to apply. They fit almost everyone. It has a filet and glue inside the packaging. They last 7 days or less depending on how much glue you put on. I would definitely use them again!
Chrissy I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these nails! They stay on up to 2 weeks and look like your real nails. Instead of using nail glue, use super glue. It's basically the same thing but lasts longer.
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried acrylic nails from salons before and I never like them because they are too long and feel funny. I was really sceptical about these nails, but I saw someone on instagram who tried them and really liked them, so I picked these up. I really, really like these. They are very easy to apply, you can use the glue provided or the glue stickers provided. I used the actual glue because I figured that would work better and, so far, it has worked pretty well. They are very pretty and look and feel really natural. My mom even commented that she thought I had juat painted my nails. I will definitely buy more of these in different colors.
Mandy G.
Are these like press of fake nails, or sticker type that apply over natural nails?