Kiss (2 Pack) Broadway nails Airbrush glass design medium length nail kit Dazzle BABN11

BY KISS

Thelma M.
Always loved putting these nails on and doing it myself. Way cheaper than paying the nail salon to do it. Very good value, not too pricey. Sometimes it can be hard to apply. But in the end, your nails are looking fabulous.
Kristina S.
Always have had issues with putting these on and not getting the glue everywhere on my finger. They also are not made for someone with smaller nails like myself.
Emily L.
These are good if you don't have the time or money to get them done professionally, but don't last as long as I would like.
Manthiie M.
Hyde road, Gillingham Dorset
I'm not normally a stink on nail wearer. I got them at my local Asda and found they just don't last very long, not even a day. The blue isn't very good. They're alright if you want them for one day. Definitely not for me.
Gemmy M.
Dubai
These are glam. Makes my nails instantly on fleek. Holds up to 2weeks max. The shape and design is simple yet decent