Kiss 100 Tips, Long Length, Curve Overlap-1 set

Kiss 100 Tips, Long Length, Curve Overlap 1 set

[product:kiss-100-tips] ? Will there be different colored tips?
After a while do they come off?
Does it come with glue ?
Start your review of Kiss 100 Tips, Long Length, Curve Overlap-1 set!
Bel Air, MD
Kiss 100 Tips, Long Length, Curve Overlap-1 set uploaded by Nikki M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I am so glad I bought this kit! At first I had them in case my professional nails broke and I needed a quick temporary fix. A few months ago, I quite getting my nails done to let them breathe and get some strength back! I use these for special occasions or if I just feel like having some nails on for a few days! I have absolutely no problems with them popping off. The cut and file beautifully and look great!! So glad I had them for Halloween!!
Purchased at: Target
I just used these for the first time on my friend and they work pretty well! They’re decently easy to file and they’re nice! I got the really long ones (cuz that’s all that was in stock I guess) but you can still cut them down!
Ashburn
Kiss 100 Tips, Long Length, Curve Overlap-1 set uploaded by Hamnah H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these nails! They are super affordable and the nail glue is amazing!! My nails stay on for 2 weeks. I always get compliments when I’m wearing them because they look so natural! I buy the short size. I would highly recommend buying these instead of wasting your money at a nail salon.
Winamac, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
Great product. I use these song with the Kiss Salon dip powder kit and the nails come out looking great. I also use the Kiss Power file, to blend the overlap into the actual nail. I’m not too fond of the overlap, but they do the trick if you take your time.
Palm Coast, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Can not believe I didn’t try these sooner. I like them better than getting professional acrylics!! I love how thin they are and how well they’ve held up with the glue! Seems so much better for my real nails as well.
These nails are the best I'm literally in love,they have the perfect shape and it feels like you went to get them done. You should really try them best thing ever . My color was red and I'm in love with the color choices there wonderful I have no words
Purchased at: CVS
Excellent value. The nails are super easy to shape and polish. However, the glue that comes with them is awful! Barely stays on for a day. At these prices, though, it's simple to substitute a better bottle of glue. Be aware that the short length is still fairly long, and the "active" medium length is super sexy but very long (as in, long enough to make tasks like fastening a bra challenging). Can be trimmed and filed like natural nails if you need to lose some length after a special occasion.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Yes this tips work good very good love the extra length it has on the sides also they are see throw theres 100 count and comes in with it's super glue I would buy them again this is my second time using this last time was back in2015 or so the box in the picture is the box it comes with it's cheap and all great to buy.
Purchased at: Target
Kiss nails are my FAVORITE of all time. Theyre inexpensive and cost way less than going to get a set professionally done. The glue that comes with all their nails is one of the best nail glues Ive ever used from the Drugstore or High end. They come in so many different sizes AND shapes so theyre perfect for any occasion in my opinion. * If youre looking for easy, cheap, but still amazing quality false nails, THESE are it💪 1000% recommend!
Tampa
Kiss 100 Tips, Long Length, Curve Overlap-1 set uploaded by Idiane M.
I love these so much! This pack lasts forever and it it costs a fraction of the price to get your nails done at a salon. The nails can be customized to whatever you want and look as if it were to be your natural nail- honestly they do, I get asked all the time and don’t believe me until I show underneath. Definitely a nail hack for me!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Santa Rosa
3 days ago
Kiss 100 Tips, Long Length, Curve Overlap-1 set ? Will there be different colored tips?
Vicki A. • 2 days ago
No, kiss doesn’t have any different colored tips, at least I haven’t seen any. But I think some other brands do. But hey! You can always paint them 💅🏾😊