BY KISS #2 in Press-on Nails

Trim & File to Any Shape Bring the Salon Home®. Kiss 100 Tips Long Length, Curve Overlap includes: Nail Tips. Nail Glue. Kiss Nail Tips are the Number One Choice! Kiss nail tips are strong & natural looking. Used by professionals. Glue on - 7 day wear. see more...

• Do these press ons last more than 2 weeks?1 Answers
  • I really want some nails like this to do my own! Are these thick or...2 Answers
  • I have large fingers and wide nail beds. How do the size of nails r...1 Answers
Kiss 100 Tips
  • "I have never wore them more than one night because I am used to short nails but they are easier to get off if you soak your fingers in nail polish remover." in 2 reviews
  • "I agree with a previous reviewer that the included glue is not very strong, but if applied with a better glue these nails last a very long time and no polish chips." in 1 review
  • "These are a great price & if you take your time with them, they look very professional!" in 1 review
  • "you can file and make these nails into any shape and add any nail art you want which is great the glue works for me and i wash my hands a lot the trick is making sure that you dry them properly after washing your hands " in 1 review
  • "They are a nice natural color so nail polish goes on nicely and are easy to file." in 1 review
Gabby D.
Gabby D.
Probably my favorite thing to wear besides actually getting my nails done at a salon. Great quality, easy to use & soo pretty! I file mine to the style i want then just paint and decorate and they surprisingly stay on super well! Over a week for me, after that i would have one fall off after doing a lot of stuff, but just glue it back on and you are good to go :) highly recommend this product to anyone that loves getting their nails done but doesn't want to pay those prices in salons. Also, you can use acrylic or gel on them instead of just gluing the whole thing on your nail :)
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Spring Valley, NY
Trying to keep my natural nails can be very difficult especially because of my job requirements. I've been struggling to try to grow out my nails for a while now because of my rough daily routine! These nails work great and file just like regular Nails however the glue it comes with can wear out a bit fast and could last a little under a week. If you buy this product I recommend buying a separate glue that is a bit stronger to hold up the nails that come with this Kit!
Ricki M.
Ricki M.
Daphne, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wearing acrylic nails for 5 years straight but lately I've been looking for more affordable alternatives because I HAVE TO HAVE MY NAILS!😩 $6 at Walmart and it had an extra 100 for free so I found a method to get a salon manicure for little of nothing. I only use them as tips and buff them flat to my natural nail then polish that's it! Been over a week and I've had 0 problems still holding strong and I'm already excited to do my second set:)
leticia b.
leticia b.
Ceres, CA
I love these nails! They are just the right price, and you get some pretty good quality for it too! I don't always have the money to go and get my nails done like I would like and these are a great substitute for that when I can't. They last really long and are pretty sturdy. The only thing I really wish was that they came in more shapes and sizes. and maybe were a little thicker. Other than that I mean you really cant go wrong.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Chesterfield, MO
These are so easy to put on and shape into whatever style you want your nails. My friends are always so impressed by my nails. I have fat short thumbs (toe thumbs) and they have a thumb nail size that actually fits my nails so it's really nice having all the different size nail options
Joselle B.
Joselle B.
Belvidere, NJ
Review for: Kiss 100 Tips, Long Length, Curve Overlap, 1 set
I use these all the time! They have a variety of sizes to fit eyeryone! I also like the glue it comes with! It works great and dries fast! I dont recomend that people use these by themselves! I use there with their acrylic nail set. Their long and beautiful!
Windy S.
Windy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these nails! Perfect manicure set done at home without having to go to the nail salon. Yes they do last a long time - up to 2 weeks for me and even then I'm soaking them off. It is extremely natural looking and this is the only brand that I purchase.
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
Ty Ty, GA
I got these for my gift to self for my birthday /mothers day they lasted a whole 2 weeks with 2 toddlers and a bunch of laundry and dish washing I was impressed didn't expect them to even last a week but they lasted even longer
I love this nails because they are nice to wear and don't have to wait for your natural nails to grow to do them and these nails can be made form u want and they are fabulous .💅 I recommend them because they are so good.
Ana L.
Ana L.
Milford, MA
Review for: Kiss 100 Tips, Long Length, Curve Overlap, 1 set
I love these nails so much! One coat of polish and it sticks immediately. No top coat, unless you want it. They have so many shapes for nails, you can easily find your size. I bought mine last year and I still have it!
Katelyn n.
Katelyn n.
Portland, OR
How do you take the nails off?
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Chicago Ridge, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which glue would you recommend using to put them on???
Christy S.
Christy S.
Are these nails hard or soft. do they look natural once painted?
Jacquelyn P.
Jacquelyn P.
How long can these typically last?
habiba b.
habiba b.
Atlantic City, NJ
Does this really last for a long time?