BY KISS

Nail Enamel Wears Longer - No Chipping Bring the Salon Home® Kiss 100 Full Cover Nails Short Length, Short Square includes: Nail Glue (.11 Fl. oz / 3.25ml) Nails (100) Kiss Full Cover Nails are the Number One Choice! Kiss full cover nails are strong &... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shanice B.
Edmond, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased these from Walmart for under $5! I love them! Although they are full cover nails, I use them for tips and they work well! They last super long and they’re very easy to shape as well. These will last me about 3-5 weeks (changing polishes every other week). I love doing my own nails, I highly suggest this brand!
Alexis M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If your looking for the task of doing your own nails in the professional way this is the kit for you. I found it very difficult to do. The kit gives you many options for different nail sizes but you can only get about two uses out of the kit. It might just be cheaper to go get your nails done.
Jadee Lola V.
Waukegan
Love these nails the glue seems to hold pretty good for a few days , plus they look so salon done. The sizes to pick from fit perfectly & i love how theyre not too long just the right size. Ive bought at least 2 of these in the past 3 months definetly recommend (:
Monica G.
moreno valley
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product because i normally have acrylics on but i had recently removed them all to let them breath but i did not want my nails to look plain and honestly this was just a waste of money, when you first put them on the adhesive is very sticky but they pop of super easy, i am unable to clean around the house without popping off or shifting them.
Amanda C.
East Hartford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use the snails 25/8. Lmfao I’m over exaggerating it’s very easy to use/ apply. You use the Kiss Maximum Speed Nail Glue and it stays on for a while. It’s very affordable if you go to CVS or Walgreens!
Julie k.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good go to when u can't get to the salon .easy to apply .sizes fit great .plain by them selves or painted or jeweled out .long lasting will definitely purchase in the future again
Stefi M.
Portland, OR
I replaced my nail salon trips with doing my nails myself with these and everyone thinks they are real! Takes 1 minute to glue on all 10 and you're ready for polish. No base coat needed. And because of the smooth surface, I never even need a second or topcoat. Literally such a good buy, lots of manicures in one for around $6.
Nails are amazing and last well. Very strong! The glue did not work well at all and there was little in it but a dollar store nail glue worked wonders. Good value for price. I would and will buy it again Kiss 100 Full Cover Nails, Short Length, Square 1 set
Lindsey J.
Palmer, MA
I have used these nails for years! They are really good quality and look very natural when on. I change them weekly, but they could definitely stay for about two weeks. They are much less expensive than going to a salon, and look just as good.
Tabitha C.
Church Hill, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have bought these SO many times and I would use SUPER GLUE....YES....and they would STAY on for ME....2-3 months! LOVE that it is a cheaper alternative than going to the nail salon. They have ALWAYS worked for me! I would go CRAZY and buy all the different styles....french tip and all the ones with designs! I don't have any at the moment...😢😢😢....would LOVE to try em out again...and again...and AGAIN!!!