BY KISS

Nail Enamel Wears Longer - No Chipping Bring the Salon Home® Kiss 100 Full Cover Nails Short Length, Short Square includes: Nail Glue (.11 Fl. oz / 3.25ml) Nails (100) Kiss Full Cover Nails are the Number One Choice! Kiss full cover nails are strong &... see more...

Buy on Amazon
I love this product! It creates the look of acrylic nails without paying full price. Of course this isn't exactly like acrylics but you are on a budget and you are looking for a quick fix up for your nails this product is perfect!
Monica H.
I love these because you can create your own designs ! They last about two weeks and are super cheap! Great for people like me who don't have the time to head to the nail salon every other week. Also they don't leave your nail ugly afterwards.
Aliya R.
I use these nails to create my own acrylic-looking sets. They’re wonderful! They come in a large range of sizes, they’re not pricy, they’re thick so they don’t break, and they hold nail polish very well. I buy these time and time again!
Alexis M.
If your looking for the task of doing your own nails in the professional way this is the kit for you. I found it very difficult to do. The kit gives you many options for different nail sizes but you can only get about two uses out of the kit. It might just be cheaper to go get your nails done.
Lori G.
Orland Hills, IL
Kiss nail is a good product if you have patience to put the fake nail on the real nails. Yes, it meet my expectation, kiss nails has different design which I like.
Sarah M.
I had an awful experience with these. Even though they say short on them, they were still too long for me. None of the sizes accurately fit on my nails. No matter how careful you are , the glue gets all over you and your surroundings and is so hard to remove. These are not worth the hassle
Monica G.
moreno valley
I bought this product because i normally have acrylics on but i had recently removed them all to let them breath but i did not want my nails to look plain and honestly this was just a waste of money, when you first put them on the adhesive is very sticky but they pop of super easy, i am unable to clean around the house without popping off or shifting them.
Amanda C.
east hartford , CT
I use the snails 25/8. Lmfao I’m over exaggerating it’s very easy to use/ apply. You use the Kiss Maximum Speed Nail Glue and it stays on for a while. It’s very affordable if you go to CVS or Walgreens!
Heather S.
Basye
I have always used Kiss Products. I have used Kiss products since I was a little girl. It's easy to and very little mess. It has met my expectations. It was definitely very affordable. I would buy again for. It felt good on my skin and not too much
Lucy H.
Laredo, TX
It's cheaper at Walmart! I love this kit, I do not have that much time during the day, so I do my nails right before bed, I use gloves to wash dishes and mop the floor, and they last like 10 to 14 days! These nails are incredible !!!!! Would I buy again? definitely!
Matty F.
Vienna
Would you recommend me to try them out?
Dahlia M.
Canton, GA
Hannah M.
Lapeer, MI
Best nail glue? I use Kiss short nails , it comes with the Maximum speed nail glue which is pretty good but not the best. Is there a better nail glue, something like what they use at the salon or some better technique of applying nails? Thanks.
Angelina C.
des moines
Is thus a good product to have?