BY KISS

These Kiss Premium Eyelashes 05 add length and volume to your natural eyelashes. These artificial eyelashes are designed to elongate your real eyelashes and to increase their volume by five times. Kiss Premium Eyelashes 05 are safe for those who wear... see more...

• How much are these lashes for in canada (walmart)? From where i can...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Faith O.
Faith O.
My sister recommended these to me and I like them. I haven't really used any other brands because I am just getting into eyelashes. I like that there was 5 pairs, especially because I am beginning and I messed up a lot. I bought these at my local Wal-Mart. I have a dark brown eye color. I would buy these again for sure.
Ina N.
Ina N.
San Antonio, TX

"I love these lashes! 100% human hair, lightweight, reusable and cost offician! I received lots of compliments on my eyelashes and most people don't even know I wear fake lashes! I prefer them over ardell lashes "
Shadora L.
Shadora L.
Hollandale, MS
I love these eyelashes they don't bend easily and also looks great ... By giving 5pair .. It's keeps me from going to the store and getting more
Kirstin H.
Kirstin H.
I absolutely loved these lashes. They feel so soft to touch. The band is so flexible which makes them super easy to apply.
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Greenwood, IN
I use these literally everyday it's cheap and they look so natural I don't know what I'd do without them
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
Columbia, KY
Love love LOVE these. I don't wear fake lashes too often, but when I do I buy the KISS brand. I love how they look realistic and not plastic-y like some lashes do. They blend seamlessly with my natural lashes, though I could probably use a few tips on adding lash glue and not getting it all over my lid. Overall, I give these a 5/5. Love them so much and would definitely recommend to others. They're great for everyday wear, not just special events. They're so natural looking.
Julia R.
Julia R.
Henderson, NV
These eyelashes are so pretty and long , there super full which makes them really great . To me I look kinda weird with thick long eyelashes so these didn't really fit me , but if you like long big , lushes eyelashes then these are perfect & there not that expensive so that's a plus .
member-55636
member-55636
OK will I mean I'm a big fan of lashes but I don't really like to waste a lot of money and lashes so I go for these big bundles that they have at Walmart and I think it's well worth the money I always like to get the picker for once because it's my eyelashes are currently they're really like small not that big so I would really recommend this to anybody who wants to buy like a bundle of eyelashes and it's well worth the money it's not expensive
Stephaine S.
Stephaine S.
Saint stephen, SC
These lashes look so good and just pops out your makeup. These lashes just slay your whole look! They feel so nice and fit the eyes great! The price isn't bad for the lash quality. I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone. I truly love these lashes.
Shonna H.
Shonna H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
Worst false lash experience ever. Stiff band, horrid adhesive and they felt very cheap. I absolutely won't be repurchasing and certainly wouldn't recommend them to anyone else. There are way better options in the same price range
Ayesha H.
Ayesha H.
Kitchener, ON
How much are these lashes for in canada (walmart)? From where i can get these lashes if not at walmart?