BY KISS

These Kiss Premium Eyelashes 05 add length and volume to your natural eyelashes. These artificial eyelashes are designed to elongate your real eyelashes and to increase their volume by five times. Kiss Premium Eyelashes 05 are safe for those who wear... see more...

• How much are these lashes for in canada (walmart)? From where i c...2 Answers
Faith O.
My sister recommended these to me and I like them. I haven't really used any other brands because I am just getting into eyelashes. I like that there was 5 pairs, especially because I am beginning and I messed up a lot. I bought these at my local Wal-Mart. I have a dark brown eye color. I would buy these again for sure.
Ina N.
San Antonio, TX

"I love these lashes! 100% human hair, lightweight, reusable and cost offician! I received lots of compliments on my eyelashes and most people don't even know I wear fake lashes! I prefer them over ardell lashes "
Shadora L.
Hollandale, MS
I love these eyelashes they don't bend easily and also looks great ... By giving 5pair .. It's keeps me from going to the store and getting more
Shelby R.
Greenwood, IN
I use these literally everyday it's cheap and they look so natural I don't know what I'd do without them
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
These were the first brand of eyelashes that I ever purchased at a drugstore because they were so reasonably priced. I originally went for the large pack so I could have extra pairs to practice application with. After getting the hang of the correct placement I liked that these lashes left me with a fluffy eyelash look that wasn’t too stiff and fake looking.
Ashley C.
De Pere
I LOVE Kiss falsies and wish I could afford to wear them every day. ☺ They make for perfect selfies, and are great to wear if you’re going out at night. Some of the shorter lashes are great for every day wear. Well worth the money.
Tracey I.
I actually don't care for false lashes, but when my "look" requires them, I reach for Kiss lashes.  They can be found at most beauty supply stores and are comparable to more well-known brands at a fraction of the cost.  There is a wide selection, so you can find everything from natural everyday to super dramatic. The thin band makes these easy to apply, and they are good for SEVERAL wears.  When I do wear lashes, I love to wear Kiss brand.
Julia R.
Henderson
These eyelashes are so pretty and long , there super full which makes them really great . To me I look kinda weird with thick long eyelashes so these didn't really fit me , but if you like long big , lushes eyelashes then these are perfect & there not that expensive so that's a plus .
Tosin O.
Edwardsville, IL
I like these lashes because the lash band is easy to grip and thicker. These lashes long quite a while for me, when take proper care of. I love the look of these lashes too, not to dramatic but not exactly natural either.
Aylin L.
Houston
I love it because it comes with 5 falses and you don’t have to be buying them a lot Kiss 05 Premium Eyelashes, 5 pair and the how they like ok when you have them on it’s perfect!!
Ayesha H.
Kitchener, ['', 'ON', '']
How much are these lashes for in canada (walmart)? From where i can get these lashes if not at walmart?