Kiss 05 Premium Eyelashes, 5 pair uploaded by Mariah C.Kiss 05 Premium Eyelashes, 5 pair uploaded by Mariah C.Kiss 05 Premium Eyelashes, 5 pair uploaded by Elizabeth Q.See all 6 photos

BY KISS

These Kiss Premium Eyelashes 05 add length and volume to your natural eyelashes. These artificial eyelashes are designed to elongate your real eyelashes and to increase their volume by five times. Kiss Premium Eyelashes 05 are safe for those who wear... see more...

Photos (6)
Buy on Kmart
Faith O.
Faith O.
My sister recommended these to me and I like them. I haven't really used any other brands because I am just getting into eyelashes. I like that there was 5 pairs, especially because I am beginning and I messed up a lot. I bought these at my local Wal-Mart. I have a dark brown eye color. I would buy these again for sure.
Toni C.
Toni C.
San Antonio, TX

"I love these lashes! 100% human hair, lightweight, reusable and cost offician! I received lots of compliments on my eyelashes and most people don't even know I wear fake lashes! I prefer them over ardell lashes "
Shadora L.
Shadora L.
Hollandale, MS
I love these eyelashes they don't bend easily and also looks great ... By giving 5pair .. It's keeps me from going to the store and getting more
Kirstin H.
Kirstin H.
I absolutely loved these lashes. They feel so soft to touch. The band is so flexible which makes them super easy to apply.
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Greenwood, IN
I use these literally everyday it's cheap and they look so natural I don't know what I'd do without them
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
Columbia, KY
Love love LOVE these. I don't wear fake lashes too often, but when I do I buy the KISS brand. I love how they look realistic and not plastic-y like some lashes do. They blend seamlessly with my natural lashes, though I could probably use a few tips on adding lash glue and not getting it all over my lid. Overall, I give these a 5/5. Love them so much and would definitely recommend to others. They're great for everyday wear, not just special events. They're so natural looking.
Stephaine S.
Stephaine S.
Saint stephen, SC
These lashes look so good and just pops out your makeup. These lashes just slay your whole look! They feel so nice and fit the eyes great! The price isn't bad for the lash quality. I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone. I truly love these lashes.
Daisy C.
Daisy C.
Bancroft
Used these for prom. They were pretty great. High quality for a good price. I liked them a lot. I only use them for events. I bought them at CVS. I would recommend them to many of my friends. I buy them all the time
Charlettria S.
Charlettria S.
Racine, WI
I really love these lashes. You also get a worth of you money. There not too much & I try to buy them as much as I can. There's so many more lashes in one box. I find the product very satisfying. I recommend!
Mariah C.
Mariah C.
Clemson, SC
I love these lashes!! They are so inexpensive for a pack. I picked mine up from Walmart. They add some length but still look natural! I have gotten a lot of compliments on them! Definitely recommend