BY KISS

These Kiss Premium Eyelashes 05 add length and volume to your natural eyelashes. These artificial eyelashes are designed to elongate your real eyelashes and to increase their volume by five times. Kiss Premium Eyelashes 05 are safe for those who wear... see more...

• How much are these lashes for in canada (walmart)? From where i c...2 Answers
Angejolie B.
LOVE kiss lashes. 1. Most are made from human hair. So much more ethical. 2. The price. So much more reasonable than comparable brands. 3. The quality is great. No cheap, plastic looking lashes. ♡ I love the multipacks. Use them all the time in my photoshoots and they last just as long as competitors.
Cαιтℓуи К.
Aiea, HI
My go too natural looking eye lashes! Very light weight & natural. Absolutely one of my top favorites & is only $13 for 5 pairs that last me a very long time if I take care of them. Only down side is it’s very hard to find in stock in my area :( but I would & have been buying repeatedly!
Megan M.
Jonesboro, AR
Would you imagine that the picture I posted here was with these eyelashes?!😂 I put them on and no one even knew they were fake!! They’re about $5-$10 at Walmart/Ulta/Target! I would definitely recommend them for a weekend outing!Kiss 05 Premium Eyelashes, 5 pair
Danielle J.
Greenville, NC
I usually go to ulta to buy my lashes and find the deals there. This is my favorite pack of lashes. I will always and continue to purchase these specific ones, just in case they stop selling them. I recommend this product to individuals who have had a little bit more practice with putting lashes on.
Alison D.
Pittsburgh
I love the look of these lashes and will choose these over more expensive lashes any day for the quality. However I have run into issues with removing the lashes from the packaging. This causes lashes to rip and causes a lot of waste. Hopefully they can improve their pacakging.
Lily A.
There were a little too fragile for someone just starting out learning how to use false eyelashes, but they were very pretty when i finally figured it out, and I would definitely buy them again once I need to replace all of the ones I currently own.
Alice L.
El Paso , TX
I’m a beginner on putting lashes and these worked out great for me, they’re affordable you can put about three uses on them if you take good care of them. Plus the kiss glue is amazing! Super long lasting and the lashes stay on all night!
Miranda G.
Elgin, IL
Love these eyelashes, When I add them to my eye looks it made it look 10x times better, I got them at Walmart for an amazing deal, I extremely recommend them, since I usually use them every single day when I want to look extra pretty
Samantha S.
['Melfa ', ''], VA
First brand of eyelashes I've ever purchased and I don't regret them one bit. They are a little pricey but they last awhile if you take care of them. They look so natural and are lengthy too. I will never use another brand. I'm in love!
Shonna H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
Worst false lash experience ever. Stiff band, horrid adhesive and they felt very cheap. I absolutely won't be repurchasing and certainly wouldn't recommend them to anyone else. There are way better options in the same price range
Ayesha H.
Kitchener, ON
How much are these lashes for in canada (walmart)? From where i can get these lashes if not at walmart?