BY KISS

These Kiss Premium Eyelashes 05 add length and volume to your natural eyelashes. These artificial eyelashes are designed to elongate your real eyelashes and to increase their volume by five times. Kiss Premium Eyelashes 05 are safe for those who wear... see more...

• How much are these lashes for in canada (walmart)? From where i c...2 Answers
Tyrah H.
Jonesboro, GA
What if I the time these are definitely my favorite lashes they’re pretty big and natural looking but I’ve ever very very bold lashes. I definitely recommend for natural looks or even if you’re younger high school but want something a little bland me this will put you where you want to be without being too adult
Angejolie B.
LOVE kiss lashes. 1. Most are made from human hair. So much more ethical. 2. The price. So much more reasonable than comparable brands. 3. The quality is great. No cheap, plastic looking lashes. ♡ I love the multipacks. Use them all the time in my photoshoots and they last just as long as competitors.
Nancy Q.
Tulsa, OK
I love this eyelashes they look really natural I buy them really often because their my everyday use ones very easy to apply they even come with a tool to apply them on. I would recommend them for a more natural look but not for a glam or stand out look because they don’t give that look.
Mookie M.
I love these lashes they re so bold and very addictive and affordable they have any different kinds which I love and also the packing is nice compared to other lashes these are fuller and thicker than most brands, I buy hem all the time for locals beauty supply store, I use them mostly for photoshoots I do recommend these they come in different sized packaging so you can always have back up that's a good plus
Stephanie L.
St.Cloud
Love these lashes makes your eyes really pop they’re very voluminous and natural looking as well as their other pairs that look huge and glamKiss Ever Ez False Lashes Double Pack Kpd04 56735 with Adhesive and Applicator
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I hate these. Not only are they barely noticeable when you put them on, but getting them out of the package is so hard because the glue that is holding them in will tear off the end if you aren’t careful.
rosa v.
Very affordable. Very natural looking. Easy to use and easy to put on. I do recommend them. Good for beginners that are learning to apply lashes. Has a clear small band not very noticeable.
Megan M.
Jonesboro, AR
Would you imagine that the picture I posted here was with these eyelashes?!😂 I put them on and no one even knew they were fake!! They’re about $5-$10 at Walmart/Ulta/Target! I would definitely recommend them for a weekend outing!Kiss 05 Premium Eyelashes, 5 pair
Danielle J.
Greenville, NC
I usually go to ulta to buy my lashes and find the deals there. This is my favorite pack of lashes. I will always and continue to purchase these specific ones, just in case they stop selling them. I recommend this product to individuals who have had a little bit more practice with putting lashes on.
Alison D.
Pittsburgh
I love the look of these lashes and will choose these over more expensive lashes any day for the quality. However I have run into issues with removing the lashes from the packaging. This causes lashes to rip and causes a lot of waste. Hopefully they can improve their pacakging.
Ayesha H.
Kitchener, ON
How much are these lashes for in canada (walmart)? From where i can get these lashes if not at walmart?