BY KISS

These Kiss Premium Eyelashes 05 add length and volume to your natural eyelashes. These artificial eyelashes are designed to elongate your real eyelashes and to increase their volume by five times. Kiss Premium Eyelashes 05 are safe for those who wear... see more...

Jay 💖.
These lashes are pretty easy to apply,so they're good to people who are new to lashes and have some trouble applying them. (Me. *cough* Me) These are comfortable,and they don't look crazy on my facw despite being thicker than my normal lash look. I got these for around $8-12 dollars at Wal-Mart,and I would recommend. I give these a rating of 8.2/10.
Abigail J.
Houston
This is perfect if you are learning how to apply lashes. They are very affordable and have great look. I can usually find these in Walgreens or Walmart but I’m sure they are in many other stores. I personally won’t be buying these unless I have no other option but that’s only because i have pretty much mastered my lash application and i use lashes that are higher end.
Addison C.
Monticello, IN
I love kiss lashes! They’re just perfect for me, because I have long lashes so they just really fit my eyes perfectly:) super easy to apply and they last all day! I would recommend KISS lashes everyday all day! Plus they have tons of lengths which is so so helpful. I also just purchased these from Walgreens, and the price is fair as well!
Sydnee G.
Oklahoma City
KISS should stay away from eyelashes! If you’re looking for a cheap price, look no further. Fair warning, in this case, the cheap price means you’re getting a cheap product. I will not be buying this brand again. Do yourself a favor and purchase some Ardell lashes! They are around the same price, and their quality is AMAZING.
Angejolie B.
LOVE kiss lashes. 1. Most are made from human hair. So much more ethical. 2. The price. So much more reasonable than comparable brands. 3. The quality is great. No cheap, plastic looking lashes. ♡ I love the multipacks. Use them all the time in my photoshoots and they last just as long as competitors.
Tyrah H.
Jonesboro, GA
What if I the time these are definitely my favorite lashes they’re pretty big and natural looking but I’ve ever very very bold lashes. I definitely recommend for natural looks or even if you’re younger high school but want something a little bland me this will put you where you want to be without being too adult
Payden C.
Kiss is my favorite eyelash brand! The band is easy to hide (eyeliner isn't needed), flexible, and overall look so amazing! They aren't too dramatic but definitely amplify your look. I can reuse a pair so many times and the lashes stay in tact. If anything, they work and look better the more you wear them
Hailey C.
Ray, OH
These eyelashes are pretty good. Plus you get a good deal on buying them in the set. They aren’t the best lashes but it just depends on how you use them. I’ve used them a few times and I was overall satisfied with them. They weren’t too uncomfortable and the kiss lash glue isn’t irritating.
Nancy Q.
Tulsa, OK
I love this eyelashes they look really natural I buy them really often because their my everyday use ones very easy to apply they even come with a tool to apply them on. I would recommend them for a more natural look but not for a glam or stand out look because they don’t give that look.
Rachel S.
Hoover, AL
These lashes are beautiful on top of my real lashes. They sit up without having to curl them and have great length. My only concern is the lash band itself. It took me a few tries to keep the glue on when the band is that thick. I made them whispy and more natural by using a spooly to brush them out.
Chelsey J.
Lashes or mascara?
Ayesha H.
Kitchener, ON
How much are these lashes for in canada (walmart)? From where i can get these lashes if not at walmart?