Kirk's Soap Kirks Original Coco Castile Soap, 24 Bars 1/2 Case uploaded by Yelimar S.

BY KIRK'S #89 in Bar Soap

Lynn P.
Lynn P.
Toms River, NJ
Kirks coco Castile soap is amazing! After searching high and low and trying every natural soap I could find I ordered this on line and it by far exceeded my expectations. It foams nicely and leave me feeling fresh and clean with no residue feeling. It also leaves my skin very moisturized with out any itching or rashes from use which most other bar soaps do to me.
Cathy A.
Cathy A.
Roanoke, VA
Kirk's Original Castile Soap is wonderful. It is a pure soap with a fresh smell. Feel great about not having harmful ingredients on your skin. This soap lathers well and makes your skin feel so soft and clean. Anything with coconut is good for your body! I tend to have dry, itchy skin and this makes my skin feel almost as soft as a baby. Try it, you'll love it!
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Royal Oak, MI
If you have sensitive skin Kirks is the best soap to use on a daily basis. I use it all the time to help exfoliate my skin and cleanse it very well. It's also good for like babies Who have sensitive skin is well and I recommend it to everyone who has sensitive skin and even if your skin is not that sensitive you could use this too.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Tucker, GA
I have used Kirk's Coco Castile Soap since I was a child, but periodically over my life.

It is pretty pure and very basic, but is good for bathing as well as cleaning. I have used it for laundry, cleaning and bathing as well.

I would recommend because of the natural ingredients and since it can be used for many other purposes.
AriElle D.
AriElle D.
Ronks, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells amazing! However, it left my skin feeling super dry. I originally purchased this because of the smell, and I've heard a lot of great things about the brand so I figured I'd give it a try. After using it the soap left a great smell, but my skin just felt really dry, like I hadn't used lotion in weeks.
Sharai J.
Sharai J.
Belmar, NJ
Love this soap! Kirks and Alafaia are the only natural sops I can use that don't irritate my skin. I've been using thes for years and would never go back to unhealthy chemical soaps. My only complaint would be that it is so loved that w go through it pretty quickly, maybe I should buy some stock in it lol
Laura O.
Laura O.
San Antonio, TX
Honestly one of the most amazing soaps I have used in my liife as soon as I got out of the shower I had this feeling that I was really clean I felt fresh and I smelled amazing I received complements all day, and now this is my favorite prodect their are no words to express how much I love this product!!
kiara j.
kiara j.
Colorado Springs, CO
Products are ok. Perfume is good and feel clean after use it. Price is convenient and I love the costumer care. Very good product, I use it regularly even for my daughter and she loves it. . I will buy again. for sure, because its easy to find in every store and they have coupon. thanks
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Oakland, CA
The Kirks Soap was fragrance free. I typically like a lather when using bar soap, and this brands did not give a great one. It also did not provide any moisture to my skin. I used it daily while bathing, and although it is pretty inexpensive, I would probably not buy this brand again
Sehrish G.
Sehrish G.
i really enjoy using this soap. Since my skin is oily, it cleans out my pores and works better than the previous face washes I have used. It does not leave my skin dried up since most of the bar soaps have done that, and neither does it cause any adverse reactions on my skin.