Kirk's Original Coco Castile Bar Soap Original 3.0 ea(pack of 12)

by Lakewood

Lakewood Fresh Blends™ Organic Cold Pressed Papaya Juice -- 32 fl oz pack of 2

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kirk's Original Coco Castile Bar Soap Original 3.0 ea(pack of 12)!
Cameron
This soap makes me feel squeaky clean! But it is a little drying, after using make sure to use a moisturizer and you will be fine. I recommend this for everyone especially those with sensitive skin, it’s not fragranced!
Almost no scent what so ever. Leaves you literally surely clean. Worked well for my husband,but a but didn't do well with my skin. Love the ingredient list though!
It will get ya clean. It stings in some places, but also doesn’t irritate or over dry my skin.
romania
Este un produs foarte bun si de calitate! Ma bucur ca l-am cumparat, este o achizitie foarte buna.Il folosesc foarte des.
Cebu City
So yeahhhh welcome backkk , so ky brother soap is like this and i asked him about the soap he said he dont even care😂
I love ❤️ it very much ,,, i use this soap three times in a day it make my face and skin very softand clean ,,,
oran
I have been using for as long as I can remember. I have never had a problem.......... .......,.............