BeautySkinBath & BodyKirk's
Original Coco Castile Bar Soap Original

Kirk's Original Coco Castile Bar Soap Original

by Kirk's

Pure Botanical Coconut Oil Soap.&Nbsp; Ultra Gentle With No Drying Residue All Natural, Hypoallergenic Skin Care With No Animal By-Products Or Synthetic Detergents Since 1839, Kirk's Original Coco Castile Soap Has Given The Consumer A High Quality, All Natural Soap At An Affordable Price. Current National Market Research Ranks Kirk's Original Coco Castile Soap As The Top Selling All-Natural Bar Soap. &Quot;Castile&Quot; Originally Referred To The Highly-Prized Vegetable Based Soap Produced In Castile, Spain. For Centuries This Soap Was Considered &Quot;The Soap Of Royalty&Quot; Because Of Its Luxurious Lather And Gentleness To The Skin. Today, &Quot;Castile&Quot; Refers To Any Vegetable Based Soap. Healthy, Beautiful Skin Since 1939 Why All-Natural? No Animal By-Products Never Tested On Animals Hypoallergenic Biodegradable No Synthetic Detergents 4Oz/113G Bar 1-80082-Kirks Made In The Usa

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kirk's Original Coco Castile Bar Soap Original!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love this soap! It is the perfect soap for everyday use. I have 1 bar that I use for washing my face & another that I use in the shower. It's gentle on my skin & works great for occasional acne. in reviews
Monica V.
Pinehurst, TX
This is the only soap I use for my household. I also use it to remove my make up before I use any other product. My husband gets pretty dirty so this soap does the job.
Francesca I.
Not sticky. Does not leave your skin feeling slimy. I like that clean fresh feeling. I like that it 't have a heavy perfume scent.
Christa M.
San Marcos, TX
I love this soap, my skin feels softer and it smells so good. I have pretty sensitive skin and this is so natural and I haven't had any problems with it. I would definitely recommend this soap to my someone else and will definitely be buying it again.
Emily G.
Parrish, FL
Kirk's Original Coco Castile Bar Soap Original uploaded by Emily G.
This soap is amazing! I love it. It is so refreshing and light on the skin. It lathers quite nicely and rinses off clean. I would recommend this to others. It is a good value also.
Ami K.
Great product. Loved it!I think this could work great for any face type. Gosh I love this product. I could go on and on and on.
Shayla S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I cannot express how much I love this soap! I have hard water - the hardest of hard water! And I live in a complex that does not believe in water softeners y’all ☹️ But this beautiful bar soap leaves skin super clean and SO soft and moisturized! It is like magic! There is no way to recommend Kirk's Original Coco Castile Bar Soap Original highly enough!
Alana D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been using this soap since I was a kid. I don't know whats in it but it makes my skin look brighter and does not strip the oils. It is an extremely good value as I always buy several bars at once. It leaves a nice clean scent on my skin. I repurchase when it starts to get low. Great product.
Jeremy H.
Corfu, NY
Kirk's is my go to soap. Rinses clean, mild scent. I love how its natural based and has no harsh chemicals.
Roni G.
I love this soap! I prefer using cruelty free products and this replaces Doves Senestive Skin bar for me. It has a great lather and doesn't irritate my eczema! Plus, bar soaps usually last longer than bottled body wash.
Tara J.
Gates
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my go to bar soap and always will be. I love that it's natural ingredients and SO much cheaper than the other brand. The scent isn't the best, but I don't care because it works so well. I was struggling (and losing) a long horrible battle with acne all over my face, neck, shoulders, chest, and back that came out of nowhere and refused to go away. I tried this soap and finally all of that acne is gone! It got rid of it and keeps it away! It's amazing. I owe so much to this little bar of soap. Not only does it treat acne, but I can wash sensitive lady parts with it without ANY irritation whatsoever. And that's a particularly huge deal because I have interstitial cystitis... This is the only soap I've found that does not cause irritation or pain associated with the I. C. I recommend this soap to anyone who will listen. It's amazing. Kirk's Original Coco Castile Bar Soap

Looking for your answer?