BY KIRK'S

Pack Contains: 3 Kirk s Original Coco Castile Bar Soap Each Healthy, Beautiful Skin Since 1839 No Added Fragrance 5 Natural, Hypoallergenic Skin Care 6 With No Animal By-Products or Synthetic Detergents Since 1839, Kirk s master soap makers have formulated this hypoallergenic skin care bar with all natural coconut oil. Unlike other national brands, Kirk s Original Coco Castile - Fragrance Free contains no added fragrance that can irritate sensitive skin. There are no animal by-products or synthetic detergents either. Kirk s makes handfuls of rich creamy lather even in hard water. It rinses clean with no drying residue, leaving your skin soft and healthy. Ideal for every member of the family. Biodegradable and never tested on animals. 1-80082-KIRKS see more...

Kirk's Original Coco Castile Bar Soap, Fragrance Free, 3 ea
  • "Amazing clean feeling without drying skin out for sensitive skin. I have super dry skin and it doesn't irritate me. I also used this to get rid of my acne in my early 20s. " in 43 reviews
  • "I had to order this on amazon because I can't find this in stores where I live. This soap was great on my skin. I have sensitive skin so I love using products that are fragrance free." in 13 reviews
Emily H.
Chattanooga, TN
I grate this product and use it in homemade laundry detergent. I usually buy in bulk and you simply cannot beat the price. It works great in the laundry detergent recipe that I use and I highly recommend it.
Shelby G.
Decatur, IN
I actually use this as my base for laundry soap.  I love that it's unscented, no dyes, no animal byproducts, and great for sensitive skin.  I've made my own laundry soap for about 4 years now and I would never use another brand of soap.  Zote and Fels Naptha both have dyes and use tallow (beef fat), yuck!  You get what you pay for, and I have no problem spending a little more for a healthier alternative.
Renee F.
Stockbridge, GA
This is the only soap that my mom can use without breaking out! When she told me about how good this soap is to her skin, I gave it a try, and not one time have I gotten bumps from it! (Remember, try the fragrance-free one with the light blue wrapper)All natural is always the best way (for me and my fam anyway).
Carrie M.
Port Orange , FL
This is pure soap with very limited ingredients. I love that! Coconut based. I use it always. I even use it on my hairless dog! Very moisturizing and doesn't leave oils or residue. Try it!
Celina C.
Kirk's Castile Bar Soaps are one of those items you can easily pass up and not ever know how good it is. For years I've seen my local Walmart carry this product, but the packaging looked so plain and simple that I always passed it up for the more bright and colorful packaged soaps. Luckily (or unlucky) I had a bad case of contact dermatitis and every bar soap and body wash I tried made it flare up even more, I guess do to the fancy smelling scents and dyes. My derm recommended a castile soap, Kirk's in particular. IT WAS SMOOTH AND CREAMY AND HEALING. A plain good ole soap without the fancy colors and scents that cleanses the body and leaves you feeling clean but not dry or itchy. I still enjoy soaps with scents but always go back to Kirk's when I have skin flare ups.
Geneane M.
Winter Haven, FL
I loved this product and thought it was a very nice use. When I first got the product I really thought nothing of it but it actually ended us being a very good product for an everyday use. I am absolutely happy with the results I got.
Jennifer G.
I love this soap so mild and cleanses great- nice clean scent. Many bar soaps irritate and breakout my husband's skin, Kirk's is very gentle and does not breakout his skin.
Estelle R.
I like that this soap is vegan, I never had any issues with it but my mom did have a mild reaction. Otherwise the scent is mild, the feel is mild, it washes off fast and you feel clean, I used it daily for a few months. It's worth the price, I use it instead of the trader joes tea tree oil soap 2 pack, the price is about on par - the Kirk's seems to go a bit faster but it feels much creamier. I would definitely buy again! I really appreciate it is fragrance free as I have chemical sensitivity issues.
Raul A.
Bound Brook, NJ
Leaves your body nice and silky. I can't get enough of it like it is seriously good! One of the pros is that it doesn't leave any residue after a shower. Also, it keeps that rich lather from the minerals of the water, which can sometimes be hard for bar soaps to get a rich effect on your body. In all, very good product and very happy about using it! there's no cons.
Joyelle F.
Rockford, IL
Works really great in the summer months but is very drying once it gets cooler outside so use with a lotion during the winter. Really gets rid of all deaorant residue, good for using to shave underarms. Lasts a long time, 3 bars might last you all summer that's with taking 1or 2 showers a day. The smell is very mild just smell clean works well for men and women. Price is somewhere a round $3.00 or bit more but definitely under $4.00. a very nice product you should give it a try.