Skin CareBath & BodyBar SoapKirk's
Original Coco Castile Bar Soap

Kirk's Original Coco Castile Bar Soap

by Kirk's

Pure Botanical Coconut Oil Soap.  Ultra Gentle with No Drying Residue 4oz/113g Bars All Natural, Hypoallergenic Skin Care with No Animal By-products or Synthetic Detergents Since 1839, Kirk s Original Coco Castile Soap has given the consumer a high quality, all natural soap at an affordable price. Current national market research ranks Kirk s Original Coco Castile Soap as the top selling all-natural bar soap. "Castile" originally referred to the highly-prized vegetable based soap produced in Castile, Spain. For centuries this soap was considered "the soap of royalty" because of its luxurious lather and gentleness to the skin. Today, "Castile" refers to any vegetable based soap. Healthy, Beautiful Skin Since 1939 Why ALL-Natural? No Animal By-Products Never Tested on Animals Hypoallergenic Biodegradable No Synthetic Detergents 1-80

Is this only sold online or can I purchase this in store? If so which store? And are they bundles in 3 or just singles?
Ele e bom
Start your review of Kirk's Original Coco Castile Bar Soap!
Product Highlights
I love this soap and have been using it for over 2 years now. I use it to make homemade dish soap, laundry soap, and to bathe with. It's safe and gentle enough to use on my babies and tough enough to cut out stains in my laundry. This is one of the least expensive brands of castile soap I have been able to find. Also, I am able to find it at WalMart, Cracker Barrel, local health food stores, and local grocery stores. in reviews
Love this soap. I discovered it Walmart about six months ago and I am so glad I did! I don't have any breakouts or skin irritations. in reviews
I started using this soap about 2-3 days ago because my skin is very sensitive and I can't tolerate any harsh chemicals or a lot of perfume.in reviews
It's safe and gentle enough to use on my babies and tough enough to cut out stains in my laundry.in reviews
Elle D.
I love castile soap. It's plant oil based and isn't harsh on the skin. I've used Kirk's to make my own liquid soaps, vegetable wash, and have used a bar to clean my make up brushes and sponges. I've always been happy with it and It's a great multitasker. Kirk's has a wonderful website with lots of recipes, tips, and diys for their soap. I like this compared to the major competitor because of the price difference. With Kirk's I can buy 3 bars for $5 as opposed to 1 bar for $5. There are a few differences between the two that I think are minor. The competitor lists raw ingredients where Kirk's list the by products or "finished components" that result from everything being turned into soap. Kirk's uses a simpler recipe and is coconut oil based. The competitor uses a combination of oils. The competitor states that they're raw ingredients are fair trade and organic, Kirk's doesn't make those same claims. Both are sulfate and phthalate free. I would saybecause of the price Kirk's will be my go to.
Niyahbinghi J.
Hamilton
It's my main cleaner when I go to wash my fave and it works really good.Especially with breakouts and your acne will get worse when using it before it gets better in order for it to work properly and it does not burn..but what I do recommend is to keep it away from the eyes because it burns ALOT if you get it in your eye
Angela C.
Springfield, IL
This has got to be the best soap doesn't dry your skin out leaves you feeling CLEEN and clears acne
Tonya U.
Charleston, SC
My all time can't / won't go without soap! I have extremely sensitive skin and use this exclusively for face. Cleans my skin and leaves it soft without residue or over drying. You absolute can't go wrong with this product and the price is unbeatable for the results.
nicole A.
Elmhurst, IL
Laura E.
This bar soap is overall pretty good. Pros- Lathers well Price is decent (about 3.50/pk) Is versatile Has a good smell Natural Cons- Do NOT use on intimate areas Is a little drying I would recommend this soap to anyone who likes natural products or bar soap that you can use for more than just your body. You can even grate it up and add to a homemade detergent if you want.
Amanda H.
Live Oak, FL
Love using this for my laundry. I just don't like having to grate it. It is a great price at my local publix. It has a nice clean smell and is not harsh on your skin.
Danielle N.
Alma, AR
Bren F.
I love Kirk's -- all natural and affordable! I use it to make my own laundry detergent (which helps make it non-toxic and affordable.) A must try for all green moms and dads!
Sarah C.
Castalin Spgs, TN
I remember being mortified when I learned while watching an episode of Shark Tank, that most soaps purchased at box stores contain animal fat or tallow. I was completely unaware and starting searching for a cruelty-free soap immediately. I landed with Kirk's Coco Castile bar and I have used them since. The smell is minimal and pleasant. My showers now leave me with a clean conscience as well as clean skin!