Kirk's Original Coco Castile Bar Soap uploaded by Kristi A.Kirk's Original Coco Castile Bar Soap uploaded by Teppi M.

BY KIRK'S

Pure Botanical Coconut Oil Soap.  Ultra Gentle with No Drying Residue 4oz/113g Bars All Natural, Hypoallergenic Skin Care with No Animal By-products or Synthetic Detergents Since 1839, Kirk s Original Coco Castile Soap has given the consumer a high quality, all natural soap at an affordable price. Current national market research ranks Kirk s Original Coco Castile Soap as the top selling all-natural bar soap. "Castile" originally referred to the highly-prized vegetable based soap produced in Castile, Spain. For centuries this soap was considered "the soap of royalty" because of its luxurious lather and gentleness to the skin. Today, "Castile" refers to any vegetable based soap. Healthy, Beautiful Skin Since 1939 Why ALL-Natural? No Animal By-Products Never Tested on Animals Hypoallergenic Biodegradable No Synthetic Detergents 1-80 see more...

Kirk's Original Coco Castile Bar Soap
  • "I love this soap and have been using it for over 2 years now. I use it to make homemade dish soap, laundry soap, and to bathe with. It's safe and gentle enough to use on my babies and tough enough to cut out stains in my laundry. This is one of the least expensive brands of castile soap I have been able to find. Also, I am able to find it at WalMart, Cracker Barrel, local health food stores, and local grocery stores. " in 41 reviews
  • "Love this soap. I discovered it Walmart about six months ago and I am so glad I did! I don't have any breakouts or skin irritations. " in 8 reviews
  • "I started using this soap about 2-3 days ago because my skin is very sensitive and I can't tolerate any harsh chemicals or a lot of perfume." in 1 review
  • "It's safe and gentle enough to use on my babies and tough enough to cut out stains in my laundry." in 1 review
Erica F.
Las vegas, NV
Husband loves this stuff !! He works with pressure washers and trailers so you can imagine how dirty he comes home. Blah lol anyways this stuff works great if you have a man coming home from mechanic shops and stuff. Pure castile soap is wonderful!!
Niyahbinghi J.
Hamilton
It's my main cleaner when I go to wash my fave and it works really good.Especially with breakouts and your acne will get worse when using it before it gets better in order for it to work properly and it does not burn..but what I do recommend is to keep it away from the eyes because it burns ALOT if you get it in your eye
Megan B.
Tallassee, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like Kirks. I feel really clean after I use them and they do not irritate my skin. I have really sensitive skin that really dislikes fragrance. These don’t bother me.
Shanah Z.
Does the job, I'm not allergic to it, I don't breakout from it, and it is the best soaps out there with the best ingredients. The fact it is made out of coconut oil, free from the bad stuff, cruelty free, and has not changed since the 1800s makes it that much better.
Courtney S.
Cape Coral, FL
Extremely good value. Low price, good clean. The reason that I cannot rate it higher is because of how much it stings. It stings my face, eyes, skin....my husband didnt have the same issue, but I will not buy again
Jennifer C.
Sod
I just started buying this soap all bc I started using natural products. It makes my sling feel clean and smells good but doesn’t last as long as I would like for it to.
Myniqua K.
South Miami, FL
Feels amazing when I use this on my body. Leaves me feeling softer and moisturized after the shower. But it doesn’t work well on my face because of my sensitivity.
Johana J.
Indiana Indianápolis 7141 topp creek ct
Purchased at: Walgreens
I am new to this influenster, so to give my opinion I would have to try the products first although this brand seems to me to be very good and I would love to try the product and thus give it the go-ahead and promote it on my social networks. I definitely want to try it.
Kristi A.
Baton Rouge, LA
This soap is as fresh as clothes off your grandma's clothesline. The fragrance is light and soft like a baby right out of the bath. The soft, fluffy bubbles gently cleanse your skin without irritation or residue. It pampers my sensitive skin and leaves me feeling clean and refreshed.
Elle D.
I love castile soap. It's plant oil based and isn't harsh on the skin. I've used Kirk's to make my own liquid soaps, vegetable wash, and have used a bar to clean my make up brushes and sponges. I've always been happy with it and It's a great multitasker. Kirk's has a wonderful website with lots of recipes, tips, and diys for their soap. I like this compared to the major competitor because of the price difference. With Kirk's I can buy 3 bars for $5 as opposed to 1 bar for $5. There are a few differences between the two that I think are minor. The competitor lists raw ingredients where Kirk's list the by products or "finished components" that result from everything being turned into soap. Kirk's uses a simpler recipe and is coconut oil based. The competitor uses a combination of oils. The competitor states that they're raw ingredients are fair trade and organic, Kirk's doesn't make those same claims. Both are sulfate and phthalate free.

I would saybecause of the price Kirk's will be my go to.
Jullya R.
Ele e bom
Nikki L.
Is this only sold online or can I purchase this in store? If so which store? And are they bundles in 3 or just singles?