BY KIRK'S

Kirks Glycerine Soap Moisturizing Bar 4 oz see more...

Cheyanna L.
I love good soap, and this is good soap! It smells so nice and doesn’t leave a weird film over your skin! Very effective and affordable! Keeps my skin clean fresh and clear! :)
Johana J.
Indiana Indianápolis 7141 topp creek ct
Purchased at: Walgreens
I am new to this influenster, so to give my opinion I would have to try the products first although this brand seems to me to be very good and I would love to try the product and thus give it the go-ahead and promote it on my social networks. I definitely want to try it.
Katie U.
Sullivan
Good for dry skin. I have a tough time finding a soap that doesn't irritate my skin because I have eczema, and I don't normally buy bar soap but this worked well
Ashley B.
So smooth and hydrating, I love the smell! I recommend this as a staple in your shower! Plus it's a great price point!
Desiree B.
Purchased at: Amazon
Great product love love love it Always use this have been for a while I chose this more than the leading brands
April R.
Killeen
Great product I always look forward to try products .I love to try different things.Nice scent love the smell
Monica B.
Charlotte
I really love this brand. It’s not too harsh on my skin and no strong smells. Definitely a go to
Emily I.
London
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought this soap because I don't want to spend a lot of money on something I use so frequently and don't want a lot of chemicals or odors in my soap. I am scent and chemically sensitive and find this soap meets my needs. Initially it smells "soapy" but that goes away.That is the only reason I gave it 4 instead of 5 stars. The bars lather fine and last a long time. I will purchase again.
Evelyn B.
Miami, Florida
Is great make your skin soft and smooth feeling great all day. With a delicious aroma help with my skin and relax my nigth
Geomarie Kate O.
Cebu City
Soo hey guysss back with a new product review, so speaking about moisturizer this thing does it job well guys, grab now