BY KIRK'S

Kirk's Coco Castile Bar Soap, Fragrance Free, 4 OZ (Pack of 3): High Quality Health on the go see more...

Cynt H.
I found this soap on accident one day while perusing my favorite grocery store. I bought it out of curiosity and my husband and I have become obsessed. There is not residue left on our skin and we are always smooth and silky afterwards. We literally buy them all when they are stocked. I guess our interest has caught someone's attention because the price has doubled at this particular store since we discovered it, but the rise in price hasn't stopped us because it is a good product. I recommend keeping it away from the flow of water so it doesn't melt away too fast.
Ashley S.
Las vegas, NV
I love this, it's old school it's pure Castile soap which is the best, doesn't have all harsh chemicals that dry u out. Lathers very nicely. Gentle. I just use for first time but it's my new favorite. Very cheap and comes in package of four. Hubby loves it too
Soheila S.
Kirkland, WA
This is a good hypoallergenic soap. One of my family members has very sensitive skin that reacts to many soaps, but can use this one! I think that it is effective and smells good, although I am sometimes disappointed by its ability to create bubbles and suds up.
Karen T.
The only bar of soap that doesn’t break out my sensitive skin. It last forever. No fragrance or dyes makes me feel confident that it won’t give my skin an allergic reaction. You also pay so little for 3 bars.
Zoe W.
When I’m on the go I use this because it works and it doesn’t have a fragrance and met my exclamations it’s a great value it’s super cheap it’s gentle and there’s really great things about it I would buy it again because it works
Ginger C.
I was looking for natural soap bar with affordable price. I was glad that I found kirk's. It is smooth to the skin. The best thing is it does' have a noticable smell so if you use it right before heading out...no one will know that you just cleaned your body.
Brooke S.
Odessa, FL
I really like this product. I use it for my face, because I break out so much. And the soap helps me have some control over my skin. But sometimes it may be too drying to use everyday. So I would say use it like every other day. But I'm impressed with this product, and would buy again.
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
I love this soap! I use it to make my own non toxic laundry soap and it works so well! I don't know how it works as a body wash but as a detergent i've found it better then seventh generation. I get these at walmart for about $4. I buy a three pack about twice a year with some washing soda.
Brittany C.
Harvey, IL
Just purchased this from Swansonvitamins.com. I was looking for a mild, natural soap, so i decided to try this out. The reason I give it 3 stars is because it dries my skin out. I always have to use lotion afterwards. Other than that I like it, it's  light scented and its a affordable price.
Naomi S.
Los Angeles/ Long Beach/ Orange County
This soap works great for my family because we have a wide range of skin types. Kirks Coco Castile Bar Soap is also great because it is free of artificial scents and ingredients. Packaging is simple and the only advice Id have for improvement would be to add other types such as Shea butter and lavender.