BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE

• Is this a home decor store?1 Answers
  • The store always smells so nice. Do the sachets really work? If so,...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite item to buy from here? 8 Answers
Kirkland's
  • "Highly recommend for your own home decor or when looking for gifts, if you do not have one in your area their website is great!" in 5 reviews
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
I love this store for home decor! And I have noticed that it seems like every time I go in they are having some type of sale on something in the store, or multiple things in the store. They have such cute stuff, and they have these scent envelopes that are like $1.99 and you can put them in your car, and OMG they are amazing! They last and make my car smell so delicious. Check this place out if you are looking for some super cute home decor.
Meagan P.
Meagan P.
Moss Bluff, LA
I LOVE Kirkland's! They have the cutest yet classiest home decor and all for such reasonable prices. I can't name everything in my house from Kirkland's because that would be an extremely long list. To top it all off, the staff at my Kirkland's is always so helpful and wanting to help you find the best decor for the room you're decorating. And the store ALWAYS smells SO good! :)
Siena G.
Siena G.
Fort Worth, TX
I work at kirkland's and in my opinion they are overpriced on certain products. Not all of they're products but some things are. They are also pretty bad at making it look like they have all these big deals going on when in reality you save very little money. They do have good products though, you just have to watch out with, like i said, their pricing
Cat S.
Cat S.
This store is my absolute favorite. I love walking into the warm and welcoming environment full of adorable decor for all tastes. I will admit the smell gets a wee overpowering, but not enough to scare me away. I still manage to spend my money easily. I love that they have sales frequently as well. Great store!
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Literally my FAVORITE home decor store! They have anything from coffee mugs, wall decor, furniture and MORE. Some items are higher priced than others, but shopping at Kirkland's is a must for me. I highly recommend this store to everyone!
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
San Antonio , TX
I hate this store. The syrup smell in the store is overwhelming to the point of giving me a major headache. The items sold by Kirkland's are tacky, overpriced, and ugly. Stay far, far away!
Shelby A.
Shelby A.
Pensacola, FL
I love this place for home decor. It has so many creative pieces at great prices. However, it always smells very strongly in here and gives me a migraine.
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
This store is awesome!! One of my favorites for sure! Great home decor at excellent prices!! The smell is nice but a little overwhelming.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Really nice decor. Some items are expensive but they are great quality. I have plenty of decor from this store. It is my favorite!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
I LOVE Kirkland's! The first thing you notice upon walking in is the fragrance, which clings to pillows from there for a little while; it's just crisp and great! Then the prices...they're so reasonable, especially compared to other stores in my area. Kirkland's has a lot of variety, too. This store is perfect for home decor needs, whether it's everyday or seasonal, and for gifts! if you haven't been, it's definitely worth going to! Ohhh, they also offer a military discount..everyday!
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
San Antonio, TX
What's your favorite item to buy from here?
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a home decor store?
Tiffany E.
Tiffany E.
New Orleans, LA
The store always smells so nice. Do the sachets really work? If so, how long does the smell last?
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a store or what?