BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE

• Is this a home decor store?1 Answers
  • The store always smells so nice. Do the sachets really wo...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite item to buy from here? 8 Answers
Kirkland's
  • "Highly recommend for your own home decor or when looking for gifts, if you do not have one in your area their website is great!" in 5 reviews
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
I can't even express how much I love this store. Almost my entire apartment is decorated in stuff I bought from Kirklands. This was even my second job when I was only 14 years old. I got hooked young! My addiction is bad. I go back and buy stuff at least every few months. And it's affordable. My boyfriend and I are definitely far from rich and he's able to keep up with this addiction of mine. Thanks for making my apartment beautiful, Kirklands! I can't wait to buy a house to fill it up even more!

Here's just a few things I bought there. But trust me, there's SO MUCH MORE.
Ashley C.
Saint Augustine
I seriously do not have enough great things to say about this store. It always smells so amazing right when you walk in. They always have great deals and if you download their spinner app you get coupons daily! They have such a wide selection of things and most of my home decor has came from Kirkland’s. Highly recommend you visit this store if you love anything home decor.
Suchi R.
I love this home decor store! So much variety and creativity! We picked up this set of mirror, table and candle wall hanging from Kirkland and it goes perfect in our foyer! The candle wall hanging I decided to use in another room. Just the table and mirror from Kirkland is in my foyer now with other decor I picked up from my travels!
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
I cannot say enough great things about this store! Half of my house is decorated in only Kirkland items. I get so many compliments on the items I have bought here! My favorite purchase has been my decorative shutters in my dining room. A little pricey but they always have sales going and you can also use their spin and win app! I highly recommend this store!
Shanna P.
Dawsonville, GA
One of my favorite home decor stores. My only complaint you guys need buggys. I hardly get to shop here anymore because you dont have them. I love the selection of stuff and the prices are great for what your getting!
Keona S.
Harrisville
I love this store! I found a shabby chic style picture frame and it has held up. The online store isn’t as good in my experience. It’s very affordable. They carry anything and everything you could think of.
Taylor L.
I love kirklands!!! This has to be my #1 favorite store ever! I always find the cutest stuff here that I could never find anywhere else & for an AMAZING price. Their prices are insane and they are always having sales on top of their low prices which makes it even that much better!
Kayla W.
I absolutely adore this store! It has the cutest home decor. I love their seasonal decor items as well. They have great prices as well. I definitely recommend checking out this store!
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Kirkland’s is one of my favorite stores ever when it comes to home decor! I’ve never walked out empty handed! They have so much to choose from!! I can’t get enough! I love the warm, cozy feeling when you walk into someone’s house.. and Kirkland’s definitely gave me that! I bought this painting from there last year.. and I haven’t taken it down! I also bought my decor on my fireplace there as well.
Danielle V.
This store always smells so good when I walk in! Great prices all the time! Huge mirrors for sale (which I keep saying I will buy but haven't gotten one yet). Great quality stuff! I've gotten furniture and decide from there along with little goodies for my daughter to play with. They also haVe a great rewards system that the nice employees were so nice to tell me about! Definitely recommend.
Courtney M.
San Antonio, TX
What's your favorite item to buy from here?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a home decor store?
Tiffany E.
New Orleans, LA
The store always smells so nice. Do the sachets really work? If so, how long does the smell last?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a store or what?
Tiffany H.