BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE

• Is this a home decor store?1 Answers
  • The store always smells so nice. Do the sachets really work? If s...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite item to buy from here? 8 Answers
Kirkland's
  • "Highly recommend for your own home decor or when looking for gifts, if you do not have one in your area their website is great!" in 5 reviews
Siena G.
Fort Worth, TX
I work at kirkland's and in my opinion they are overpriced on certain products. Not all of they're products but some things are. They are also pretty bad at making it look like they have all these big deals going on when in reality you save very little money. They do have good products though, you just have to watch out with, like i said, their pricing
Cat S.
This store is my absolute favorite. I love walking into the warm and welcoming environment full of adorable decor for all tastes. I will admit the smell gets a wee overpowering, but not enough to scare me away. I still manage to spend my money easily. I love that they have sales frequently as well. Great store!
Danielle R.
Literally my FAVORITE home decor store! They have anything from coffee mugs, wall decor, furniture and MORE. Some items are higher priced than others, but shopping at Kirkland's is a must for me. I highly recommend this store to everyone!
Olivia S.
This store is awesome!! One of my favorites for sure! Great home decor at excellent prices!! The smell is nice but a little overwhelming.
Maria S.
Really nice decor. Some items are expensive but they are great quality. I have plenty of decor from this store. It is my favorite!
Danielle V.
This store always smells so good when I walk in! Great prices all the time! Huge mirrors for sale (which I keep saying I will buy but haven't gotten one yet). Great quality stuff! I've gotten furniture and decide from there along with little goodies for my daughter to play with. They also haVe a great rewards system that the nice employees were so nice to tell me about! Definitely recommend.
Krista L.
San Diego , CA
I cannot say enough great things about this store! Half of my house is decorated in only Kirkland items. I get so many compliments on the items I have bought here! My favorite purchase has been my decorative shutters in my dining room. A little pricey but they always have sales going and you can also use their spin and win app! I highly recommend this store!
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
I love this store.  It is one of my favorites for everything home d√©cor.  I have everything from mirrors, pictures, picture frames, sachet's, key chain, bookmark, pillows, and many other things.  I think they have great prices and great sales.  I love checking out their website too.
none n.
california
Love their season Rotisserie Chicken !!ūüćóūüćó So good & fresh! Ready to eat. Well seasoned, so it's really flavorful. Smooth and easy to shred apart! Go to chicken to make with different meals and no time to cook a whole chicken. About $5, purchased at Costco. Highly recommend !
Taylor L.
I love kirklands!!! This has to be my #1 favorite store ever! I always find the cutest stuff here that I could never find anywhere else & for an AMAZING price. Their prices are insane and they are always having sales on top of their low prices which makes it even that much better!
Courtney M.
San Antonio, TX
What's your favorite item to buy from here?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a home decor store?
Tiffany E.
New Orleans, LA
The store always smells so nice. Do the sachets really work? If so, how long does the smell last?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a store or what?