Kirkland SignatureTM Vitamin E 400 IU 500 Softgels

Vitamin E contributes to cardiovascular health by helping to protect LDL cholesterol from oxidation which may cause cellular damage. Vitamin E helps maintain and support: Healthy Immune Function, Healthy Brain Function, Eye Health, Healthy Skin, Antioxidant Protection

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kirkland SignatureTM Vitamin E 400 IU 500 Softgels!
6 months agoLake Elsinore , CA
Purchased at: Costco
These are awesome! I use it directly for my face. I puncture a little whole in it so that the oil comes out and gently massage all over my face. I’ve noticed a huge difference in the smoothness and brightness of my skin since doing this!
a year agoCincinnati, OH
Purchased at: Amazon
Great value for money.its nice cause it’s a gel, easy to shallow rather than taking a tablet.
3 years agoJackson Hts, NY
They are amazing . I like Kirkland because you pay for a good amount and they work well
2 years agoSharjah, SHARJAH
I have been taking this Kirkland Vitamin E since I'am in College. Some days you'll need to stay up late. There were also lots activities, and trips. So you really need vitamins that will help you boost your immune system. My mom bought me a bottle of this, not only my skin and glow became radiant, but my immune system really boosted. Thanks to Kirkland! 🙌
5 years agoScarborough, ON
This product is a regular in our house. I prefer Kirkland vitamins over the expensive brands. They are the same, and you get more for the money you pay.
a year agoDoral, FL
Kirkland SignatureTM Vitamin E 400 IU 500 Softgels uploaded by Mabeli P.
Great pills! I use them for my hair, face and nails. I take one a day and my hair has improve a lot. The price es affordable and it is easy to find
2 years agoBeirut, Jdeideh
a year agoitaly - Bari
Kirkland SignatureTM Vitamin E 400 IU 500 Softgels uploaded by Angelica V.
Me encanta estas vitamina me han cambiado la piel mi cabello y mis uñas crecen rápidamente, tienen buen precio