KIRKLAND Signature™ Premium Dog Biscuits Chicken Meal & Rice Formula

by Kirkland Signature

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of KIRKLAND Signature™ Premium Dog Biscuits Chicken Meal & Rice Formula!
I don’t know what they put in this but my dog neeeeever gets sick of them. He’s kinda picky and tends to get bored of certain treats but always is obsessed with these for some reason. I always break them up into smaller pieces though because they’re huge.
Lincoln, NE
My dog seems to really love these. They are the perfect size for him to since he’s a bigger dog. The one this is that it’s a huge box and they’re big treats so if you have a small dog then it’ll take you forever to get through these.
My dogs love these treats from Costco! Comes in a big bulky box and I would say it lasts me a couple months. I have two big dogs so we go through treats pretty quick, these happen to be some of their favorite treats :)
Monroe
Such an affordable treat to keep in hand. I love these for after a walk or when my toddler decides her dog really deserves a treat. Best part, I never have to worry about giving too many and causing digestive issues.
San Diego, CA
My dogs LOVE these treats. I have two larger dogs and a small one. They are easy to cut in half for my little dog and the bones are big enough to satisfy my large dogs. Great bang for the buck.
I love how this product comes in a box with a lot of biscuits so i don’t run out quickly and my dogs love these biscuits. they wait at my door everyday so they could get their daily biscuit. I would definitely recommend this product for your dogs too.
Great daily snacks that our big dog loves. He eats two per day and looks forward to having them. He wants to drink water immediately after eating it, so it’s good to keep a bowl of water for him close by.
Fort Worth, TX
Our pups love these bones but unfortunately we have to stop giving them to our boys. They both have a pretty decent allergy to chicken and these are obviously not good for them. These were the treats we bought until we figured out chicken was the problem. Make a beef or fish one please!!!
Westfield , IN
These are big so you can split them to make them last longer or they are the right size for larger dogs. My dogs LOVE these treats. Like more than soft chewy treats. They actually go stand in the pantry and wait for these. Highly impressed and surprised at how much they love them.
My dogs absolutely love these treats! These biscuits are great for larger breeds since they are relatively large treats. While these aren’t the fanciest treats, they consistently are my dogs’ favorites. Kirkland is a great brand that I can always trust.

Looking for your answer?