Kirkland Signature™ Organic Apple Sauce 3.17 oz. Pouch uploaded by adree k.Kirkland Signature™ Organic Apple Sauce 3.17 oz. Pouch uploaded by Margo B.Kirkland Signature™ Organic Apple Sauce 3.17 oz. Pouch uploaded by Emma Lou S.

BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE #52 in Applesauce & Fruit Cups

Kirkland Signature Apple Sauce is made from handpicked USA grown apples. The convenient pouch size allows you to take this naturally sweetened snack on the go. No spoons required! see more...

Danielle G.
Louisville, KY
I initially made fun of my husband when he bought these since I assumed that food in pouches was just for babies and kids. but then I tried one, and they actually taste amazing, are great for you (no added sugar!) and are the perfect portion size! plus, since it's in a pouch, it's perfect for lunchboxes so you don't have to pack silverware! I eat one almost every day now, and I love them!
Emma Lou S.
Foodie Expert
These are amazing!! They are not bad for you and they are inexpensive! I would recommend packing in your child's lunch or even putting it in your purse for an easy on the go snack! I would definitely repurchase this item!!
Meagan M.
Baton Rouge, LA
I keep these in my backpack for between class quick snacks that I can sneak in the library and not get fussed at for. It's got 8g of sugar, but it is from the apples themselves, not from it being added.
Quianna S.
Oakland, CA
Foodie Expert
My daughter's favorite snack. Its easy, no clean up, and its organic, & gluten-free. The price is great for a huge box.
Erin Y.
Good for kids while on the run. Sweet but not too sweet. An easy quick snack for a cranky kid, or adult!
adree k.
Foodie Expert
Kirkland apple sauce pouches are a staple in our house. Our one year old loves them and it makes eating on the go so much easier. I really like that these pouches don't have a lot of added ingredients.
Maureen F.
Waconia, MN
These are great and reasonably priced. My son loves them. We always have a few on hand in the diaper bag.
Jennifer V.
Prairie Vlg, KS
My two-year-old absolutely loves these pouches! They are a must-have in our house. The pouches are just the right amount of food for my daughter's little stomach and they seems to taste great. I always have a couple stashed in the diaper bag and in the car, so that any time she gets hungry there is one near by. The pouch is very convenient and allows her to feed herself while we're on the go. The price is also great. It's a win all around.
Kaylin L.
Foodie Expert
Love this! Its healthy for my kiddo and me! even Dad loves them. they are just simply apple sauce which is great and has nothing else in it. its a great price! costco makes quality items and food!