GroceryPantryKirkland Signature
Kirkland Signature Creamy Almond Butter

Kirkland Signature™ Creamy Almond Butter

How natural is it according to its ingredients?
It was really very thick and can’t take scoop from the bottle then how could I use it plz tell me
Start your review of Kirkland Signature™ Creamy Almond Butter!
How would you rate this product?
Annie W.
Lewiston, ID
Kirkland Signature™ Creamy Almond Butter uploaded by Annie W.
Purchased at: Costco
Typically I buy fresh made almond butter from Winco bulk, however we decided to give this a try after seeing it at Costco. It did not disappoint. The price is good, the flavor is great, and is extra yummy with raspberries and Walden farms maple walnut syrup.
Maria V.
Los Angeles, CA
Kirkland Signature™ Creamy Almond Butter uploaded by Maria V.
Purchased at: Costco
Me gustó esta Crema de Almendras, su sabor es ligero, no esta endulzado, mantiene 100% sabor almendra, fácil de untar, es la primera vez que lo compro y volveré a hacerlo pues es la marca que más me ha gustado. Recomiendo lo prueben para un snack. #almondbutter#kirkland
Samantha V.
Van Nuys, CA
Kirkland Signature™ Creamy Almond Butter uploaded by Samantha V.
Purchased at: Costco
When I look for food is very important to me to read the ingredients, I try to avoid any toxic ingredients and sugar.The ingredients from this butter is only almonds! Taste GOOD and is a must to have it on my diet. My kid loves it too! I do recommend people to try this and add it to their diet.
Angela C.
Mendham Twp, NJ
Kirkland Signature™ Creamy Almond Butter uploaded by Angela C.
Purchased at: Vons.com
I love this peanut butter, I use it with oatmeal for breakfast with oatmeal, or with snacks for children, its texture is dense but it is delicious!Kirkland Signature
Selene O.
Richmond
Kirkland Signature™ Creamy Almond Butter uploaded by Selene O.
Purchased at: Costco
Esta deliciosa crema de almendras, no puede faltar en mi despensa es un alimento que se consume diario en casa, tiene muchos beneficios consumirla, es orgánica y el único ingrediente es la almendra, la compro en Costco y siento que está económica ya es de 765 gramos y si compramos con otras marcar esa cantidad saldría mas cara!
Steve B.
This product is ridiculously runny! It should be described as a syrup or soup rather than a spread. It does not separate, but it remains liquid even in the fridge. I can literally pour it out of the jar onto bread. If you were to put it onto celery sticks it would just run out. This is not a matter of needing to stir it. It is uniformly soupy all way to the bottom of the jar. I will never purchase this again.
Deepshikha S.
Daly City, CA
Kirkland Signature™ Creamy Almond Butter uploaded by Deepshikha S.
I love to shop from Costco. Especially the Kirkland brand is affordable and very good quality. This organic cream almond butter is from Costco and we use it as spread and sometime we mix it with oatmeal . This is made with almond so I really like the texture of this .
Christina P.
Patterson, NY
Purchased at: Costco
I love almond butter. I cannot eat peanuts so Almond butter it is. Some brands are so expensive that I initially made my own. Then I saw this at Costco. This is the cheapest almond butter that I have found and one of the most delicious! It is just like homemade. Just toasted ground up almond and nothing else. No salt, no preservatives. Because it all natural, the oil will separate and float on top. You just need to be patient and mix it slowly and thoroughly and you are good to go. Once opened, make sure to store in the fridge.
Vincent  T.
Las Vegas, NV
Great tasting and reasonably priced. I usually pick up 2 or 3 jars at a time. I truly enjoy spreading this on an apple
Rauqiah A.
Purchased at: Costco
It is great. I use it in my healthy dishes and it doesn’t disappoini love the size. I wish it can be smoother though