GroceryPantryKirkland Signature
Kirkland Signatures Dry Roasted Macadamia Nuts with Sea Salt 24 Oz

Kirkland Signatures Dry Roasted Macadamia Nuts with Sea Salt 24 Oz.

by Kirkland Signature

Deliciously Dry Roasted and Salted Macadamia Nuts Packed in USA

Deliciously Dry Roasted and Salted Macadamia Nuts Packed in USA; Net Wt. 24 Oz.; Available in 3, 6 Pack also.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kirkland Signatures Dry Roasted Macadamia Nuts with Sea Salt 24 Oz.!
Heather  N.
Plantation, FL
Kirkland Signatures Dry Roasted Macadamia Nuts with Sea Salt 24 Oz. uploaded by Heather  N.
Purchased at: Costco
These macadamia nuts from Costco are probably the best I’ve ever eaten. The price margin is amazing considering if I got them in another store I would get a smaller bag and way less nuts for the cost. They are a great snack and just the right amount of fat and salt
Arianne  R.
Kirkland Signatures Dry Roasted Macadamia Nuts with Sea Salt 24 Oz. uploaded by Arianne  R.
Purchased at: Costco
Great value for the price compared to what you get and pay for in regular retail stores. Full macadamia nuts, great for baking or a quick little snack.
Alena B.
Niota, TN
Kirkland Signatures Dry Roasted Macadamia Nuts with Sea Salt 24 Oz. uploaded by Alena B.
Purchased at: Costco
Another one of my favorite snacks to take on the go. I just put some in a zip lock bag and throw it in my purse. There are so delicious.
Connie R.
Hayward, CA
Kirkland Signatures Dry Roasted Macadamia Nuts with Sea Salt 24 Oz. uploaded by Connie R.
Purchased at: Costco
Absolutely love this product; great for a snack or hitting your fat goals in keto. It's definitely on the pricier side, but it's the best but on keto and I have bought this product over and over again. 4 stars is because of the price. Highly recommend as the only ingredients are macadiam nuts and sea salt.
Sarah S.
Sterling Hts, MI
Kirkland Signatures Dry Roasted Macadamia Nuts with Sea Salt 24 Oz. uploaded by Sarah S.
Purchased at: Costco
I get this at Costco. They are delicious and yummy snack. Also sometimes I dip them in Nutella 😋. So delicious.
Stephanie  R.
Oak Forest, IL
Excellent value! Fresh tasting macadamias at a great price. Easy to indulge, so be careful with portions. Keto friendly as well!
Paul C.
Pittsford (town)
I love these! These are a daily part of my diet. I use the serving size of a 1/4 cup for lunch daily. They help me keep heart healthy! These big bags last a few weeks. They aren't exactly cheap, but they are expensive no matter where you buy them. These taste great and the quality is w always consistent.
Marissa M.
Quincy , MA
Good price ($20 for a whole bag!!) for so many macadamia nuts. Most of the nuts are whole and is seasoned with the perfect amount of salt. I buy these every time I run out and I’m at costco. I am ashamed to say the bag doesn’t last more than 2 weeks at my house.
Alexis  L.
Walpole, MA
These are my absolute favourite macadamia nuts to date. They’re delicious. They’ve got a higher fat content than planters, they’re a great size and the value you get for you dollar. If you eat nuts fairly regularly these are the best bang for your buck
Tresa B.
Milford, OH
Yummy! These are so good. The cost is great on these. Just make sure you don’t eat them all at once. Haha

Looking for your answer?