BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE

• Are these greasy? I know some boxed cookies are.7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sonia R.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
These cookies are a must diring the holidays. Every year Costco sells out, at least the one I visit. They are buttery, sweet, crunchy, and go great with tea or coffee. The price is very affordable for the quality of cookies you are buying. We also purchase boxes to give out to friends and family, and they all look forward to them.
Jessica S.
These flood back a ton of good memories for me of having tea and bickies with my parents in the afternoon. Walkers is a chill out with tea or coffee must! They taste so buttery and are a perfect amount of sweet.
Laura K.
These are the best cookies!! U alwsys get a few packs around the holidays. I also try to keep a few around because there a good sweet snack and great to dip in your coffee or tea
Leakhena S.
Yummy buttery flavors cookies. A unique find down the seasonal holiday cookie lane. Too good to pass up since they are plain looking but a whole heavenly goodness in the mouth.
Natalie M.
I absolutely love shortbread cookies. These have a great flavor and can be enjoyed with tea/coffee or by themselves
Felicia B.
Lubbock, TX
This is a must have around the holidays in my home. They taste great and are great for everyone in the family!
Ornella S.
I love walkers. They are one of my favorite cookies. I love having this especially around the holiday time
Sara F.
Laurel, Md
I buy a tin for my mom and my sisters. this is a must have in our home at the holidays
Berneta A.
Whistler , BC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These shortbread cookies are a weakness for the hubby.  Every time we go to Costco and walk past these he picks them up, I say no they are too fattening and into the shopping cart they go. I eat half of them every time we bring them into the house and our dogs also love them, which we probably shouldn't be giving these to them. These are well made, so addicting, subtly sweet and just so good with milk that sometimes I can't stop eating them.
Pamela C.
Pembroke, ON
There nice flaky and butter. Just so very yummy. When I can't have home made this is my go to. Theses cookies aren't greasy at all and just the right amount of sweet.
Alyx M.
Are these greasy? I know some boxed cookies are.