BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE

All the flavor and goodness of our Kirkland Signature whole fancy cashews, none of the salt. see more...

Buy on Amazon
leidelin p.
Flushing, NY
My mom loves cashews so hello Costco when it comes to make your mama happy! Love love how crunchy they are and fresh they taste! Not to mention you save a lot of money when you it in a bulk!!

I recommend this cashew 100%
Luz G.
Westlake village
Hugh shopper at costco and love these nuts, awesome for snacking on as well as cooking with. Prices are great and always competitive with anything out there.
Robin Y.
I can eat half a container at once! I just love these cashews and love that you can buy them in bulk. Still expensive.... But better than name brand prices.
Julia E.
Rohnert Park
Our family loves stocking up on nuts at Costco for a quick, healthy and filling snack. Great toasted for a creamy crunchy addition to salads.
Saumya A.
It’s tasty that it never lasts for more than a week or two at home. I end up buying more and more.unsalted is my preference and I love it
Yam N.
Cleveland
Not the best cashews that I've ever tried but they are very affordable and worth giving a try if you're trying to save a few bucks.
Jennifer H.
Excellent for my keto lifestyle. You get a large size at an excellent value. Well worth the expense. Kirkland brand is top notch.
Jen K.
Middlesex, NJ
Perfect for snaking, its generally hard to find unsalted cashews but Kirklands always got em! Thx for having my back
Debbie A.
Anza, CA
I just love having those my everyday sack. You should try them you would love them . I buy the bag at sams club
Liz S.
San Diego, CA
Unsalted cashews for a healthy snack. Love that they have this option when trying to reduce sodium.