Home & GardenLaundry SuppliesLaundry DetergentKirkland Signature
Ultra Clean Premium Laundry Detergent with 2X Concentrate

Kirkland Signature Ultra Clean Premium Laundry Detergent with 2X Concentrate

by Kirkland Signature

This Premium Laundry Detergent are 2X concentrated. Every Kirkland Signature product is guaranteed to meet or exceed the quality standards of the leading national brands.

I Usually use Persil but it’s kinda pricey - wondering if anyone can provide recommendation for this laundry detergent (Kirkland signature)Kirkland Signature Ultra Clean Premium Laundry Detergent with 2X Concentrate ? Does it get your clothes really clean, and what is the scent like? Thanks!
Does anyone use Kirkland laundry detergent? Thoughts?
Start your review of Kirkland Signature Ultra Clean Premium Laundry Detergent with 2X Concentrate!
Jenn P.
Balgonie, SK
Kirkland laundry detergent has a pleasant fragrance and cleans as well as the leading brand name detergent. The cost is considerably less than the competition. I recommend trying it.
Pinky® J.
Verdun, QC
The signature Costco brand, I use the pods not the liquid detergent I couldn't find the pods in the search area. Pods or liquid version is the same thing. Affordable, makes your clothing smell nice after washing. removes dirt on white clothing.
Rachel M.
Montreal, QC
Great price and works well. You only have to use a small amount and it works in front loaders. I've never had any issues with it not getting out dirt and smells (I have four kids!). Would definitely recommend due to effectiveness and price point.
kayla C.
Toronto, ON
We have been using this detergent for a few years now and love it! Always love how big the Kirkland products are. It lasts so long for the two of us that live in my household!
Kirsten D.
Smells good and works great for a good price lasts us forever. We can use it on our kids with sensitive skin which is a bonus
Milan N.
Burnaby, BC
My go-to laundry detergent, I get it at Costco when it goes on sale which is a great value and the scent doesn’t bother me. Gets the job done!
Leanne O.
Edmonton, AB
My favorite detergent! Smells and cleans just as good as Tide pods but way cheaper! The single pods are very convenient and prevent accidentally using way too much. The price literally can't be beat, and you get so many! I highly recommend this detergent.
Julie M.
Embro, ON
Works well and smells good! Not much to say about laundry detergent! I like it and keep buying it!
Jasmine W.
Prince George, BC
Worked well, worth the price I paid for it as the jug is big and lasted me a few months before I had to buy more laundry detergent. It seemed to remove stains decently as well.
Leah M.
Winnipeg , MB
We normally buy the pods of this. It's really the best value for the money spent and it works like laundry detergent should. Sometimes if you wash in cold the exterior of the pod doesn't fully dissolve. This has ruined two of my shirts. Other than that though it's not bad. I will keep buying.