Kirkland Signature Trail Mix Snacks uploaded by kuku k.Kirkland Signature Trail Mix Snacks uploaded by Glori U.

BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE #23 in Nuts & Seeds

Kirkland Signature Trail Mix Snack Packs 18 Packs (18- 2.5OZ Trail Mix Snack Packs) Net Wt 2.81 lbs Peanuts, M&M's Candies, Raisins, Almonds, Cashews. Net Wt 2.81 lbs (1.4 OZ) 1.27 Kg Processed and Packed in USA MADE IN USA.

Buy on Amazon
Catherine F.
Glen Oaks, NY
Simple healthy and convenient. I throw it in my bag and I have a salty sweet snack during my busy days or nights. I love the different textures and that the chocolate isn’t too sweet but just right to tame down the salt from the nuts.
Casandra M.
Love these so much! And price is AMAZING! Been buying for years and will continue to buy! Love snacking on these & will definitely recommend to others. Kirkland is just as good as a name brand in case you were wondering if their was a difference
Rina R.
Favorite snack of all time and at a great price! It’s great and displays all the nutritional facts! Even adds a bit of chocolate candy which is great for those who want a healthy and delicious treat! And keeps the hunger away!
Patty M.
Santa Rosa, CA
This trail mix is so delicious. I feel like I ate a whole mean when I eat one of these. They are so inexpensive when you buy them from Costco. So amazing. My boys love these in their lunches. They really enjoy them.
Cheryl S.
Saint George
A basic blend of raisins,nuts and candy coated chocolate bits. It's a good trail mix but basic. It has a good blend of sweet and salty but has way too many peanuts. We do keep it on hand as a staple snack item.
Elena F.
Super yummy snack that I love to eat. Good mix of salty and sweet and perfect to take to work or school. A good pick me up or a late night snack. Good sized portions in convenient packages only available at Costco
Brian S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love these. I like to keep them on hand to throw in my lunch. The box was s not super expensive I can always find them at Costco. I like that they are individually packaged it makes it easy to grab and go
Sara M.
Jefferson, OR
I don't normally but this pre packaged. We nir.ally get the large bag and package into snack bags ourselves. Unless it's on sale it's a little to expensive for my liking when I can package myself.
Kelsey F.
Albuquerque, NM
Great for on the go. Have a good blend and are the perfect size. Overall, very happy. Good quality and would recommend to families, couples, or singles. Just a good pantry staple.
Paige E.
Beltsville, MD
This trail mix is my kryptonite. Seriously. I can’t stop eating it when it’s around!! It’s so good and so easy to throw in a baggy and take with you. Everyone needs to be hooked on this stuff like I am!