BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE

Myshella D.
Lacey, WA
I'm so glad I chose to review on here! I was kind of upset, I thought there was only one grinder setting. The peppercorn chunks were so big, which I enjoy but not my family. Thanks to someone else's review, I now know how to adjusts! I love the freshness and the quality of Kirkland's brand pepper grinder! Kirkland Signature Tellicherry Black Pepper Grinder, 6.3 Ounce
Pili K.
Chandler, AZ
Love using my Kirkland black pepper grinder! I use it on everything! It's got such a simple black pepper taste but adds tons of flavor to all dishes. The grinder is easy to maneuver and I can control it to perfectly put enough of my pepper according to my taste..
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
This is a good black pepper grinder brand to have. Kirkland did good on all their spices available. This one works great as well. Tastes great. Lasts a long time. Good for everything.
Grace S.
Prairie Vlg, KS
Fantastic! I love the fact that you adjust the grinder to choose what size of ground pepper you want. The pepper tastes great and the grinder is so easy to use. I like that they include a little cap but honestly, I lost mine long ago and just keep it on my counter top. The plastic holds up pretty well, though when I moved 1500 miles across the country, it did get a crack in it. Daily kitchen wear and dropping it constantly has never resulted in cracks for me. I just bought my third one of these so you can rest assured that I've thoroughly tested these through various dropping situations.
Julia C.
Thousand Oaks , Ca
Easy to use! Easy to refill! This product is amazing! I have been buying this for the last 5 years and it has never gotten old! This is perfect for family's with children because the kids like to put the pepper on there selfs!
Brittany P.
Feldkirch , Vorarlberg
I like that this has an adjustable grinder so you can change between a coarser and finer size. It tastes much better than your standard pepper from a shaker because it's freshly ground. You can get the same one for salt too.
Ella P.
Portland, OR
Yes, gimme works amazing. Tastes great, you can buy it in bulk. Four stars cause I like A LOT OF PEPPER and grinding is a bitc*
Berneta A.
Whistler, BC
For a mere $5 this is one of the best fresh peppercorn grinders out there.  We use this for a lot of our cooking and when you are done you throw it away and get another one for $5.  The peppercorns that it comes with a always very fresh, add great flavor to what we are cooking as well as good potent spice.  If you want your dishes to taste great get this.
Jeri B.
Picton, ON
Kirkland Tellicherry black pepper grinder is so handy with the built in grinder.The flavour of this pepper is of high quality.Its cheap priced and great to take on the go for a picnic or bbq!
Sabrina R.
Pierrefonds
This is the seconde time i purchased it. I really like it. Its really easy to use. Price is very reasonable compare to any other black paper grinder . I would have give it 5 star , but the grinder sometimes get stuck
Jess M.
Saint Charles, MO
Does the grinder break easily? Ive used a few grinders before, but they only worked for a short while before the grinding part snapped/quit working.