Kirkland Signature Supreme Diapers Size 6

• 120 ct

More Information:

• Active fit
  • Trusted leakage protection
  • Soft and comfy for baby
  • Secondary fasteners for secure fit

Kirkland Signature Supreme Diapers Size 6 ? [product:kirkland-signature-supreme-diapers-size-6] Do these leak?
Are these diapers worth buying a large amount?
Do they offer these in a pull up style as well?
Start your review of Kirkland Signature Supreme Diapers Size 6!
Lewiston
This is the diaper of choice for my family because you get what you pay for. The amount per box is higher than it would be at Target or Walmart. I also find that these diapers work for sensitive skin and they are great for overnight as well. They really do work the best.
Indianapolis, IN
Love the Kirkland brand diapers. For my son, the sizing was bigger than other leading brands which was nice seeing how the smaller the size the more diapers that come in the box. Hands down the best bang for your buck when it comes to diapers.
We LOVE these diapers! Not only an amazing value for your money, they are just all around great for us. We’ve used them through two kids now and will continue to do so. No leaks, no smelling of pee right after they go, and they are pretty soft.
Fontana, CA
Kirkland are my absolute #1 favorite diaper. I literally got a costco membership for them. I used them on my how 11 year old and used them again on my now 2 year old. There is no ther brand to use in my opinion.
Brookings, OR
I’ve been using Kirkland diapers for three years on all of my babies. They are very absorbing and don’t create rashes. The fit is great and comfortable. Would definitely recommend
Very affordable,  do the job, but my daughter complains that they're itchy & is more likely to get a mild rash in these diapers than some others. I do really like the double grips... prevents sagging sides.
hayward
These diapers are comparable to huggies or pampers, they are soft, absorbent and reliable.  I have used Kirkland diapers on both of my babies, they are a great value.  Also keeps baby dry throughout the night.
Essex, MD
We used these diapers while actively potty training! These diapers are a great price and worked great with what we needed them for. Not an overnight diaper at all!
Covina, CA
I wish I would have purchased this brand from the beginning. Kirkland diapers were recommended to us through a friend and at first we were skeptical as to the quality and gentleness of this brand. I can, after 2 years of purchasing this brand, say that this diaper has exceeded all my expectations. The diaper stays on during my little ones crazy running wild moments, does not irritate his sensitive skin, absorbs and holds messes really really well. The price point is very reasonable and I have found after comparing this with other big name brands to prefer Kirkland diapers because of their high quality and ability to absorb. The fit is also excellent and true to guidelines.
Farmingdale, NY
These are AMAZING diapers! I seriously recommend these to anyone who has or is having a baby. I used to strictly use another brand of diapers and someone got my daughter a box of these on her first birthday. Once I tried them I had to go sign up for a Costco card specifically to purchase their store brand diapers. They hold a lot of stuff in addition to being flexible, scent free, staying on, and extremely affordable!! Don't write them off for being a store brand. Give these a shot! Day and night you won't be dissapointed!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Columbiana, AL
8 months ago
Flora S. • 7 months ago
They don’t leak they’re great but they are just like huggies brand just a heads up I know some kids are sensitive to certain brands. I loved the Kirkland pampers just my boys can only use pampers but we didn’t have any leak problems