Kirkland Signature Supreme Diapers Size 6

• 120 ct

More Information:

• Active fit
  • Trusted leakage protection
  • Soft and comfy for baby
  • Secondary fasteners for secure fit

Do you love this? Like I do?
Kirkland Signature Supreme Diapers Size 6 ? [product:kirkland-signature-supreme-diapers-size-6] Do these leak?
Are these diapers worth buying a large amount?
Start your review of Kirkland Signature Supreme Diapers Size 6!
Maria C.
Omg! Costco was such a big money saver when we had to buy diapers! They are a good quality and the price is affordable!
Jennifer G.
1,670 reviews
We LOVE these diapers! Not only an amazing value for your money, they are just all around great for us. We’ve used them through two kids now and will continue to do so. No leaks, no smelling of pee right after they go, and they are pretty soft.
Patricia E.
Purchased at: Costco
I like it, these diapers are super absorbent, I used to use with my oldest son, now I use with my youngest, and fit really good.
Tiffany S.
Medford, OR
These are the best diapers I’ve used. They are a great price and don’t give my kids a rash like some name brands do. Most bang for your buck and make the Costco membership totally worth it. I have been buying these for years and won’t go back to anything else.
Willow W.
These are amazing. Great for sentive skin and also so soft and have my daughter can wear with comfort they fit well and and arnt bulk when they are onand well prices and bulk great for long days and even over night still dry the next day wil out any leaks
Evelyn R.
Riverton, UT
Super comfy, durable, and it doesn't give any rashes to my baby. It is super baby friendly! I totally would recommend this brand and so does my baby
Rachelle W.
Phoenix, AZ
My youngest was allergic to almost all diapers but Kirkland. I would definitely recommend this is your child has allergies. They fit true to size and are very absorbent.
Wendy C.
Madera, CA
We absolutely love this brand. Such a great price and very effective. I highly recommend.
Alexis B.
Hayward, CA
Purchased at: Costco
Our go to diapers. Can’t beat the price and quality is as good or better than a lot of other brands we have tried. Did have a leaking issues on some of the smaller sizes but haven’t had issues in months since going up to a size 6
Melissa H.
Pocatello, ID
Absolutely my favorite diapers and we tried many. We purchase ours from Costco at a great price. They work great for my sons sensitive skin. They are stretchy to easily conform to my babies shape. I have been extremely impressed.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Christa B.
Columbiana, AL
il y a 2 ans
Evy J. il y a un an
I haven't had and leakage issue with this brand. It's by far my favorite! They are very durable but not uncomfortable for baby