Kirkland Signature Supreme Diapers Size 5

• 150 ct

More Information:

• Active fit
  • Trusted leakage protection
  • Soft and comfy for baby
  • Secondary fasteners for secure fit

How do these compare to Huggies Little Movers?
Start your review of Kirkland Signature Supreme Diapers Size 5!
How would you rate this product?
Saint john, NB
The only brand of diapers besides Pampers that have worked for my kids, my little ones are very sensitive but had no issues with these. Would reccomend to others. Affordable compared to some brands and cant think of any negatives.
Kitchener, ON
Kirkland to the rescue! We swore by Pampers for our daughter, then decided to give Kirkland a try. They are incredibly affordable and quality-wise I would say directly comparable to Pampers! They fit great and we never had a problem with leaks. They also have that great little wetness indicator stripe across the front. :)
Pouch Cove, NL
I love kirkland products! And these diapers did not disappoint. They definitely exceeded my expectations. They were effective in the way that my LO could make it through the night without leaking. I would buy these again.
toronto
These are a good price and I find the blue wet line indicator very helpful when knowing when it’s time to change. No leaks here unless the diaper is too larger. We find the Kirkland brand is wider if your baby has a big butt ;P
Welland , ON
Good brand and inexpensive and you get a lot of diapers. I pick these up when I get the chance to do so. They work well and absorb a lot but I trust my brand name diapers for bed time usually. Still worth getting!
This is a great diaper for the price. It fits well and is soft to the touch. No weird manufacturing smells and didn’t give rashes like some other brands. Very absorbent and moves well with baby. Overall great diaper.
This is my favourite brand of diaper! They fit the best, are more durable, and never leak! I love the band at the back that stretches so you’re able to get a super good fit on baby!
Grande Prairie, AB
I have never had a problem with this product. Both of my children have been in these diapers there have never been any leaks or diapers coming apart. They fit very well
saskatoon
Kirkland products are a favorite in my house - well made and reliable diapers. Haven't had leaks over night and love the wet indicator. They are very well priced as well compared to others.
Mississauga, ON
LOVE these diapers. Have never gotten a leak in them and they are very comfortable for my daughter as they have a lot of stretch as well as for me because they’re easier to put on. They are also much more affordable than other brands which is a bonus. One thing to note is that they fit a little bigger compared to other diapers.