Kirkland Signature Supreme Diapers Size 5

• 150 ct

More Information:

• Active fit
  • Trusted leakage protection
  • Soft and comfy for baby
  • Secondary fasteners for secure fit

How do these compare to Huggies Little Movers?
Start your review of Kirkland Signature Supreme Diapers Size 5!
How would you rate this product?
Ocean Park, WA
We love these diapers. These diapers are better than any other name brand diapers. The only brand I’ll buy.
Temecula, CA
Absolute best diapers for this price. They hold up well, absorb everything, and are gentle on baby's skin.
Pleasant Hill, CA
It’s a diaper. It works. Probably puffs up when wet more than the huggies do, but they are cheaper so...
Lacey
Son muy económicos y resistentes en bueno cuando quieres ahorrar un poco de dinero y comprar algo bueno
Grants, NM
I switched from honest to these diapers, these are the best value and work very well. We love them.
Corvallis , OR
Kirkland brand diapers are great quality at the best price. They work really well for my sons.
Louisville, KY
There are cheaper diapers out there, but the quality for the per diaper price is outstanding.
Northridge , CA
Purchased at: Costco
Great quality at a good price. Gets the job done and it didn’t cause any rashes to my baby
Amalga , UT
Purchased at: Costco
Love this for when they are older. So affordable. And they work better then the name brand.
Palmdale, CA
Love these diapers! Great value for the price and quantity. My son wasn’t allergic either